Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Questions About Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions About Sex (2795 Views)

The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex / 5 Big Lies About Sex!!! / Check Out These Funny Questions About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions About Sex by Andropod(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
i fall into the category of those that tasted the forbidden fruit at an early age(around 5 or 6),then i never realised what i was indulging in,it just happen instinctively,now in post puberty stage of life,science made us to understand that we developed sexual maturity and start having desire to have sex(which is very strong as pertains to me),now my question is if it is during or after puberty we get desire to have sex,what do you think had made me have sex then when i havnt reached puberty??
Re: Questions About Sex by DTOBS(m): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Then you never had sex! all what you did was child's play....simple....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions About Sex by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
5 or 6 years old? what do u knw then abt sex?
Re: Questions About Sex by Andropod(m): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
elijah2u:
5 or 6 years old? what do u knw then abt sex?
absolutely nothing bro,that is the reason i created this topic.
Re: Questions About Sex by Andropod(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
DTOBS:
Then you never had sex! all what you did was child's play....simple....
i penetrated bro,i can remember it vividly
Re: Questions About Sex by gj22(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
It was curiosity. People have sex for different reasons. Some have for fun, some just to fulfil urges, some out of curiosity, some do it because they can.

1 Like

Re: Questions About Sex by Kingsley1000(m): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
at 5/6years,how did you got to know that apart from peeing,ur prick can be used for other functions?chances are that u grew up in a well corrupt environment,you had bad company or u lived in a compound with girls of ur age
Re: Questions About Sex by Andropod(m): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
gj22:
It was curiosity. People have sex for different reasons. Some have for fun, some just to fulfil urges, some out of curiosity, some do it because they can.
what could have made a 5 or 6 yearx old kid curious about sex when according to psychology,whe experience sexual curiousity before it metamorphose into sexual desire during puberty
Re: Questions About Sex by Andropod(m): 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Kingsley1000:
at 5/6years,how did you got to know that apart from peeing,ur prick can be used for other functions?chances are that u grew up in a well corrupt environment,you had bad company or u lived in a compound with girls of ur age
we werent corrupt then,just bunch of innoncent kids,not that i did it due to influence but out of my own volition which is why am confused.
Re: Questions About Sex by DTOBS(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Andropod:
for us to ascertain weather u actually penetrated or not u need to answer dis questions?
1.what was the age of the lady/girl/woman u had sex with?
2. what was the size of ur penis(manhood) as at that time(5-6 years).
3.how did you know that what happened den in the sense if inserting is called penetration?
answer dose questions truthfully and u will know that u never penetrated.

1 Like

Re: Questions About Sex by gj22(m): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
Andropod:
what could have made a 5 or 6 yearx old kid curious about sex when according to psychology,whe experience sexual curiousity before it metamorphose into sexual desire during puberty

Exactly. It's during puberty that it becomes desire but before then it's curiosity. Maybe you watched a few movies with sex scenes in it and got curious about what happens. You were exposed to 18+ contents at a young age and hot curious.
Re: Questions About Sex by Gurgle(f): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
do you feel guilty? or just confused

it sounds like you just got the idea somewhere, maybe you walked in on somebody or a film and the adults didn't chase you from there in time

in any case children are curious and get into all kinds of mischief so its not really a big deal unless you make it into one
Re: Questions About Sex by Andropod(m): 7:38am On Jul 20, 2015
DTOBS:

for us to ascertain weather u actually penetrated or not u need to answer dis questions?
1.what was the age of the lady/girl/woman u had sex with?
2. what was the size of ur penis(manhood) as at that time(5-6 years).
3.how did you know that what happened den in the sense if inserting is called penetration?
answer dose questions truthfully and u will know that u never penetrated.
good morning,hope you had a restful night?? As regards your first question,we are within the same age bracket,(2)i dont know but i guess you can visualise how a 6yrx old prick look like(3)like i said earlier,i neva realised what i was doing then until yearx later when my cognitive ability and i was able to know that i penetrated but what baffles me is that there was no blood cos am very sure d gal is a virgin
Re: Questions About Sex by Andropod(m): 7:41am On Jul 20, 2015
gj22:

Exactly. It's during puberty that it becomes desire but before then it's curiosity. Maybe you watched a few movies with sex scenes in it and got curious about what happens. You were exposed to 18+ contents at a young age and hot curious.
i didnt bro,i dnt knw how best to explain it,it is just an instinct thing void of exposure to x_rated contents.
Re: Questions About Sex by cyprianlah(m): 7:42am On Jul 20, 2015
shocked knowing wat s.ex is at d age of 6! Bros u shul be a p.orn star
Re: Questions About Sex by Andropod(m): 7:46am On Jul 20, 2015
cyprianlah:
shocked knowing wat s.ex is at d age of 6! Bros u shul be a p.orn star
people find it hard to believe when i tell them,i used to think i am the only one until a week ago when a friend also told when he first had sex at age 5 but with an older female..
Re: Questions About Sex by cyprianlah(m): 7:49am On Jul 20, 2015
Andropod:
people find it hard to believe when i tell them,i used to think i am the only one until a week ago when a friend also told when he first had sex at age 5 but with an older female..

Was not doubtin u my broda, was jst sayin, more like a suggestion wink
Re: Questions About Sex by Andropod(m): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2015
Gurgle:
do you feel guilty? or just confused

it sounds like you just got the idea somewhere, maybe you walked in on somebody or a film and the adults didn't chase you from there in time

in any case children are curious and get into all kinds of mischief so its not really a big deal unless you make it into one
as at that time,i didnt feel guilty or confused,just a happy go lucky kid,when i grow older and we do discussed sex among ourselves as teens and with those having it being the center of discussion,i do feel guilty and wish am still like my counterparts but why shud i feel guilty when most of them already start experimenting?? Ever since then,i havnt had sex and i kinda c the female body form as exotic cos afta i moved from my former hood,i lived in a hood devoid of girls
Re: Questions About Sex by Andropod(m): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2015
cyprianlah:

Was not doubtin u my broda, was jst sayin, more like a suggestion wink
lol....thanks then.good morning.
Re: Questions About Sex by cyprianlah(m): 8:07am On Jul 20, 2015
Andropod:
lol....thanks then.good morning.

Mornin bruh! Do have a nice day
Re: Questions About Sex by Andropod(m): 8:12am On Jul 20, 2015
cyprianlah:

Mornin bruh! Do have a nice day
same to ya.
Re: Questions About Sex by Gurgle(f): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2015
Andropod:
as at that time,i didnt feel guilty or confused,just a happy go lucky kid,when i grow older and we do discussed sex among ourselves as teens and with those having it being the center of discussion,i do feel guilty and wish am still like my counterparts but why shud i feel guilty when most of them already start experimenting?? Ever since then,i havnt had sex and i kinda c the female body form as exotic cos afta i moved from my former hood,i lived in a hood devoid of girls

well you sound quite ok smiley

just don't be surprised if you one day see your 5 year old son displaying similar behavior! grin
Re: Questions About Sex by Andropod(m): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2015
Gurgle:

well you sound quite ok smiley

just don't be surprised if you one day see your 5 year old son displaying similar behavior! grin
lols.....
Re: Questions About Sex by DTOBS(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2015
Andropod:
good morning,hope you had a restful night?? As regards your first question,we are within the same age bracket,(2)i dont know but i guess you can visualise how a 6yrx old prick look like(3)like i said earlier,i neva realised what i was doing then until yearx later when my cognitive ability and i was able to know that i penetrated but what baffles me is that there was no blood cos am very sure d gal is a virgin

good! this still leaves us with the fact that u never penetrated cos frm ur answers,the hymen of the ladies vagina was not broken thereby her vagina was not list which can never happen wen penetration occurs.
so,my brother I still take it as once upon a time which was a child's play...or can u tell me maybe u derived any satisfaction from DT event?
Re: Questions About Sex by Andropod(m): 9:52am On Jul 20, 2015
DTOBS:

good! this still leaves us with the fact that u never penetrated cos frm ur answers,the hymen of the ladies vagina was not broken thereby her vagina was not list which can never happen wen penetration occurs.
so,my brother I still take it as once upon a time which was a child's play...or can u tell me maybe u derived any satisfaction from DT event?
truth be told bro,i enjoyed it then but the fact that the hymen aint broken then but wud av been broken,had it been i did it now baffles me.
Re: Questions About Sex by DTOBS(m): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=Andropod post=36073036]truth be told bro,i enjoyed it then but the fact that the hymen aint broken then but wud av been broken,had it been i did it now baffles me.[/quote

that's it...u eyf have broken the hymen if it were to be now. but then u simply cudnt break the hymen basically because of some factors:
1. the size of ur peni (which I presumably will still be small as at that time) which makes it very difficult for you to penetrate deeply into the gals vagina.
2. the force and energy u have now that you do not have den...
3. the understand that both of u had den was very small in sexual matter which makes the act to be less fun for both of u.
4. the condition and position that lead to the act also play an important role in determininh weather u indeed penetrated or not....

so my brother,can u see that this is more than just sleeping with a gal and feelings that follows it....
Re: Questions About Sex by DTOBS(m): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2015
Andropod:
truth be told bro,i enjoyed it then but the fact that the hymen aint broken then but wud av been broken,had it been i did it now baffles me.

that's it...u wouldhave broken the hymen if it were to be now. but then u simply cudnt break the hymen basically because of some factors:
1. the size of ur peni (which I presumably will still be small as at that time) which makes it very difficult for you to penetrate deeply into the gals vagina.
3. the understand that both of u had den was very small in sexual matter which makes the act to be less fun for both of u.
4. the condition and position that lead to the act also play an important role in determininh weather u indeed penetrated or not....
Re: Questions About Sex by Andropod(m): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2015
DTOBS:

that's it...u wouldhave broken the hymen if it were to be now. but then u simply cudnt break the hymen basically because of some factors:
u ar right.thanks...as for the position,na missionary all the way cheesy
DTOBS:

u ar right.thanks...as for the position,na missionary all the way
Re: Questions About Sex by DTOBS(m): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
Andropod:
u ar right.thanks...as for the position,na missionary all the way :Du ar right.thanks...as for the position,na missionary all the way
lolllll....u re welcome sire
Re: Questions About Sex by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
Andropod:
with which sex organ?that smal tiny slim thing is what u use to penetrate?op!
Re: Questions About Sex by Andropod(m): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
DTOBS:
lolllll....u re welcome sire
yeah.
Re: Questions About Sex by Andropod(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Andrew114:
with which sex organ?that smal tiny slim thing is what u use to penetrate?op!
hard to believe right?? But i did with that tiny thing.

(1) (Reply)

U.K Woman Wins $5,000 ‘world’s Most Beautiful V*rgina’ Contest +18 / Sex Addition / Funny pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.