Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) (6436 Views)

Fayose, Ambode, Amosun, Akeredolu In Abeokuta For South-West Governors Forum / Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region / Continuous Internal War Against The Former Eastern Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by dokyOloye: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kagawash07:

And all Yoruba are muslims? Dumbo!
sorry,U hear?
Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
I've never heard of the SW attaching itself to the NC or any other region.

I wonder why the SE keeps attaching itself to the SS.

They are not ibos.

You want out of nigeria cos you feel the other tribes hate you, yet you want a Biafra which will be a mini-nigeria. Why not biafra for ibos alone?
What is your problem? Whenever a yereba person comments I always know because, they always comment with bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by iiiyyyk(m): 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kagawash07:

Ibos and lies, very synonymous!
Look at your kinsmen rejecting regionalism here: http://theunion.com.ng/politics/why-regionalism-state-police-agitation-failed/.
Bunch of revisionists!

Did u even read the article in the link u posted above, stop abusing why making your point it doesn't make u educated.

Excerpt from the link

If they feel betrayed, we from the southeast, particularly those from Anambra, Imo and Abia states feel more betrayed because we stood firmly for regional governments. We also strongly supported state police. So, the question of betrayal is not right. It can be said that they did not get what they want, but so do we. We stood for regionalism, we fought for it, we talked about it, and we canvassed for it too. But don’t forget that in situations like this, if you are indeed talking of democracy, you must respect the opinion of the minority but the majority must take the vote.... Dr Ikedife.

The fact that delegates from ebonyi state voted against it, does not make it SE stand. Ebonyi want true federalism on states capacity which is not too bad.

South south refuse sstate police, remember the Amaechi and Gej Sega could have influenced such moyopic decision.

Remember North have more delegates than south.

Regional fedraleral system is the best for Nigeria. Remember the eviable height of this nation in the 60s was a product of regional govts

1 Like

Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by Omololu007(m): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
iiiyyyk:

Social media is an Intrument of social eengineering.
If our neagbours from SW can join voice with us, we ll achieve it. But I find it hard to comprehend, why they are mischievously opposing this call by SS/SE.
guy hope u know wot u r talkin about sha,how are we opposing d SS/SE from mergin?
Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by iiiyyyk(m): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
Omololu007:
guy hope u know wot u r talkin about sha,how are we opposing d SS/SE from mergin?

Do a small research on social media platform and see for ur self.
2 days ago I asked a yoruba man same question on tweeter, and he refuse to give me response, thats y i call it mischievous.
Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by zendy: 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
what you don't seem to know is that there are yorubas in kogi and kwara but that has not made them claim that region as theirs.

The western region was splitted into the SW and midwest in thesame manner the eatern region became SE and SS. I just wonder why the ibos can't see that life has moved on. The divisions is based on ethnicity. They are not ibos.

And what do you do about the Delta-Igbos, Etche-Igbos,Rivers Igbos and Ikwere Igbos to mention a few who are in the SS?

2 Likes

Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Balkan:
both regions are not attacheable. The north and the SW are like master and servant. The north own you and your generation. Remember the imposed their religion on you and you cant even warship in their mosque.

I just wonder what will become of your generation if SS/SE lives you behind for The northerners Am sure thats your fears.
Exactly!! That is why she and her likes are afraid.
Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by Omololu007(m): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
iiiyyyk:

Do a small research on social media platform and see for ur self.
2 days ago I asked a yoruba man same question on tweeter, and he refuse to give me response, thats y i call it mischievous.
wot u just wrote is nonsense,bullsh!t n trash,dat doesnt mak any sense..so it is wen yorubas support u guys on social medias lik nairaland,facebook etc dat u will b able to achieve dis...mehn go learn ao d scottish pple wia able to hav a referendum in d uk...
Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by iiiyyyk(m): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kagawash07:

Ibos and lies, very synonymous!
Look at your kinsmen rejecting regionalism here: http://theunion.com.ng/politics/why-regionalism-state-police-agitation-failed/.
Bunch of revisionists!

This is our stand, for a progressive Nigeria state. Good for All

Ohanaeze Draft Submission To NASS Committee On Nigerian Constitution Review

[urlwww.igbofocus.co.uk/Ohanaeze/OHE2/ohe2.html [/url]
Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by disumusa: 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Balkan:
both regions are not attacheable. The north and the SW are like master and servant. The north own you and your generation. Remember the imposed their religion on you and you cant even warship in their mosque.

I just wonder what will become of your generation if SS/SE lives you behind for The northerners Am sure thats your fears.
the ss that ibos dominate and consificate their land took their wife during war and regional govt, now surdenly turn to ibo friend and brother.

1 Like

Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by iiiyyyk(m): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
Omololu007:
wot u just wrote is nonsense,bullsh!t n trash,dat doesnt mak any sense..so it is wen yorubas support u guys on social medias lik nairaland,facebook etc dat u will b able to achieve dis...mehn go learn ao d scottish pple wia able to hav a referendum in d uk...

Nobody is canvasing for yoruba's surport, what Im saying is that whyare u guys vehemently opposing it. Stay neutral like most Middle belts since its not going to affect u if we achieve true regional fedralism.

Read tthis tread u will see many yorubas are against any SS/Se alliance. Not only here many other treads, i still dont understand.
No body is asking for ur surport, but y are u people are opposing is what i dont know

Secondly u sound highly provoked why? Easy man life is Good, but couod be better.

#proudlyigbo join us for better nigeria for All, #Trueregionalfederalism.
Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by iiiyyyk(m): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
disumusa:
the ss that ibos dominate and consificate their land took their wife during war and regional govt, now surdenly turn to ibo friend and brother.

U cant prove this accusation. While propagating falsehood. Be Mature pls

STOP TALKING BAD ABOUT IGBOS. ARE INTIMIDATED BY THEM?

2 Likes

Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by Omololu007(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
iiiyyyk:

Nobody is canvasing for yoruba's surport, what Im saying is that whyare u guys vehemently opposing it. Stay neutral like most Middle belts since its not going to affect u if we achieve true regional fedralism.

Read tthis tread u will see many yorubas are against any SS/Se alliance. Not only here many other treads, i still dont understand.
No body is asking for ur surport, but y are u people are opposing is what i dont know

Secondly u sound highly provoked why? Easy man life is Good, but couod be better.

am not provoked in any way,,i was just shocked u are sayin u ibos cant achieve a regional alliance wit d SS cos we yorubas are oppose to dat on social media
Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by iiiyyyk(m): 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
Omololu007:
am not provoked in any way,,i was just shocked u are sayin u ibos cant achieve a regional alliance wit d SS cos we yorubas are oppose to dat on social media

Search Nairaland objectively, u will see its very obvious,....
Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by Omololu007(m): 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
iiiyyyk:

Search Nairaland objectively, u will see its very obvious,....
i dont still see ao yorubas arguin against d merger of d south south and south east is stoppin u guys
Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by disumusa: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
iiiyyyk:

U cant prove this accusation. While propagating falsehood. Be Mature pls

STOP TALKING BAD ABOUT IGBOS. ARE INTIMIDATED BY THEM?
during regional govt, ibos mandate and made ibo language compulstry for ss people that have their own local language already.

2) if ss want to pay tax on any thing they must pay at enugu.

3) if ss want to buy land in their own villages they must go and pay at enugu according to ojuku law.
4) during the war ibos started encroaching ss killing their men ,taken their wife aquiring their land, that is the land ibos ware claiming to be abandon property.

5) most of the property ojuku had in ss was illegaly aquared.

6) their was part of calabar ibo had alreay named new nnewi, part of river called new onisha.
Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by disumusa: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
zendy:

And what do you do about the Delta-Igbos, Etche-Igbos,Rivers Igbos and Ikwere Igbos to mention a few who are in the SS?
ibo gum body, these you mention do they love you? The question is that you've war with them and opres them.
Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by disumusa: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
iiiyyyk:

how can yoruba open their eyes and allow you to anex their tribe in ss delta i.e itsekiri,edo i.e akoko edo, river i.e ogba egbema etc
Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by HiGod: 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
queenzibah:
like u dnt hav anytin to tel us , beta go nd sleep its already nyt. Y must SW attach to NC do we hav them as one b4 ? Easter nigerria ( SE + SS) so ntg can separate dem . Eveil people like u wil cry forever one day

Haha!!! You are a fool

Covetousness has always been your problem and that would kill you in millions again.

Have you ever seen SS attaching themselves to SE? No

Each time SS comes out to agitate for one thing or other, they don't mention SE. The only few bittered South Southerners are few Ijaws.....

Do you see Uhrobos, Itsekirris, Edos and Egberis in Delta state with Igbos in the same country
Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
I've never heard of the SW attaching itself to the NC or any other region.

I wonder why the SE keeps attaching itself to the SS.

They are not ibos.

You want out of nigeria cos you feel the other tribes hate you, yet you want a Biafra which will be a mini-nigeria. Why not biafra for ibos alone?
Because they are brothers.
Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by disumusa: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
ekenedegreat:
What is your problem? Whenever a yereba person comments I always know because, they always comment with bitterness.
yoruba proverb says no two person return from court of law and become friends.
Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by Ababadada: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
My friend leave that talk! Am an Ijaws we are one. Every tribe has it problem
Omololu007:
pls can u tell me wot made a man from obudu in cross river state,or a man from kaima in bayelsa state or an isoko in delta state,or an ogoni in rivers state one wit d ibos?
Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by queenzibah(f): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
HiGod:

Haha!!! You are a fool

Covetousness has always been your problem and that would kill you in millions again.

Each time SS comes out to agitate for one thing or other, they don't mention SE. The only few bittered South Southerners are few Ijaws.....

Do you see Uhrobos, Itsekirris, Edos and Egberis in Delta state with Igbos in the same country
didn't even boda readin sermon from an uncircumcised idiot lik u. Piss on u.
Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by Appleyard(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
iiiyyyk:

What is the couse of the corruption?
The scramble of National cake in Abuja, cos of lack of patriotism. Governors in states are trying to meet up with the people in abuja by robbing their states to stupor.
The truth is, No Nigeria politician sees Nigeria as a worthy project, so every body is trying to rub the system as much as they can?

Why is the black Man afriad of change?
Belgium, a small multi ethnic Federal state in Europe has reformed their federal system four times in the last 15yrs, giving more economic powers to the regional goverment. This has given them a more peacefull and stable Nation.
Why can't Nigeria learn from them?

Yes! The present nature of the national system fosters corruption. The system is poorly structured and it need immediate restructuring. No doubt about that! But the question is; who will or should bring about the restructuring? Who are those saddled with the responsibility of law making? Are we to say that, if all the senators and rep members from the whole south resolve and put forward the need for the restructuring of this nation, wont it eventually scale through at the end, even if their counterparts from the north decides otherwise? If so, what then is stopping them from even thinking along such line, let alone raising dust to bring it to pass? Why? It is simple: they dont just care whether the system is itself, faulthy or not. All they think and care about,(which they had already immagined up their greedy heads before elections) is the benefits they would reap from such lofty positions.

Thus, the actual problem still point back to THE OPERATORS OF THE SYSTEM, and not just the SYSTEM itself!

Corruption has more to do with individual ideology and objectivism, not just the particular structure of a system!

Belgium that you mentioned was able to achieve that purpose, because they have career and people-minded political and economic ruling elites; but the same can not be said of Nigeria.

Tell me, When last did you actually voted and your vote counted, especially in elections for states representatives? Or better still, what good dividends or impact of a representative government have your locality or constituency benefited since the democratic life of Nigeria began?

If the answer is none or not much, it is therefore as a result of the same twin evil-- Corruption and insensitivity on the part of the ruling elites! If it wasn't there, the story would have been different, irrespective of the faulty System!
it is true that we speedilyu need a change in structuring of the system, and nobody is afraid of that. But the question still remain: where are the leaders that would bring about this change? Well, the painful answer is, thery are not there because the ones we have now are so selfish and corrupt. And you can never chieve any mea
ningful development where corruption and insensitivity thrives!

Thats the point i was trying to make. We need a change, but the corruption wont let it!

1 Like

Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by Ababadada: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Between Nigeria and Biafra we Ijaws in South south will support Biafra 1000%
HiGod:

Haha!!! You are a fool

1 Like

Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by HiGod: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
klevjey:
anything to bring down the north is allowed...at least, we (ss) should fight for the emancipation of the Niger Delta... and I see that happening!

This is what I am talking about; real Niger deltans don't attach their emancipation/struggle or agitation for anything to SE despite the fact Igbos seem more in numbers than South Southerners. Why is SE in desperate need to attach themselves to South South people?

It's quite shameful.....
Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by HiGod: 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ababadada:
Between Nigeria and Biafra we Ijaws in South south will support Biafra 1000%

Why won't you? The fact that we kicked your brother out of Aso Rock is hurting and burning you.

Go and die
Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by HiGod: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
queenzibah:
didn't even boda readin sermon from an uncircumcised idiot lik u. Piss on u.

Why would you read my write up when it's obvious that you are nothing but a piece of shiit...

Stupid thing.
Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
nothing sweet sw man like east ss talk,they like to enjoy senior joke
Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by queenzibah(f): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
HiGod:

Why would you read my write up when it's obvious that you are nothing but a piece of shiit...

Stupid thing.
lik u love chatin wit me: pls dnt u hav work?
Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by Omololu007(m): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ababadada:
My friend leave that talk! Am an Ijaws we are one. Every tribe has it problem
tell me ao an ibo and a ijaw man r both one?
Re: Need For South South And South East Alliance ( Former Eastern Region) by iiiyyyk(m): 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
HiGod:

This is what I am talking about; real Niger deltans don't attach their emancipation/struggle or agitation for anything to SE despite the fact Igbos seem more in numbers than South Southerners. Why is SE in desperate need to attach themselves to South South people?

It's quite shameful.....

What do u know as Niger Delta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Read Enugu State Governor’s Acceptance Speech After His Re-election / Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative / Rare Picture Of Osibanjo Looking Through Behind As Buhari Addresses Governors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.