Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 (3001 Views)

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa / Did The Prayers Of Ipob Lead To The Death Of His Dss Agent? / How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:46am On Jul 20, 2015
One chance thread.....

See APshits like omenka already drooling. Chai, op don use una head.
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by Metrofox(m): 1:08am On Jul 20, 2015
Alpha charlie is loose, I repeat it is loose.. Kindly authenticate
hq.....
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by davdjayj: 1:12am On Jul 20, 2015
There must be a reason its called the secret service. All acts of treason override the FOI bill. Don't fool us with lies here. Do you even know the meaning and process of declassification.
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by idupaul: 1:16am On Jul 20, 2015
soe:
how about if I link you to Sahara reporters directly? Will that solve your problem?

I know U
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 20, 2015
Hmmm. any news and revelation that will send that clueless ogogoro drunkard to jail for all the atrocities he committed with his fellow cohorts shall always be welcum by me. op fast cum start or continue o bcus either devil like it or nt dat ex otueke president must spend d rest of his life in jail.

I SHALL NEVER FORGIVE BUHARI AND HIS GENERATION BOTH BORN AND YET UNBORN IF HE DARE FORGIVE GOODLUCK.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by omogin(f): 3:37am On Jul 20, 2015
Like I said there's no revelation only propaganda, lol... enjoyed the thrill of waiting tho
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by rebranded(m): 3:50am On Jul 20, 2015
Has Whistle-Blowers Act 2015 been passed already??
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 20, 2015
idupaul:

I know U
for real? Nice to know
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by Tdarry: 6:19am On Jul 20, 2015
Oya naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I am almost having an orgasm over this thread, yet your tori no gree start, chai!
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by saaedlee: 6:21am On Jul 20, 2015
Hello, sorry for the wait. I sincerely do apologise that this thread would continue no more, I've passed all documents to a proper body that will handle it. If possible, would the relevant authorities kindly shut down this thread?
N/B: I wasn't in no way threatened nor FORCED to stop this even before it started.
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 20, 2015
saaedlee:
Hello, sorry for the wait. I sincerely do apologise that this thread would continue no more, I've passed all documents to a proper body that will handle it. If possible, would the relevant authorities kindly shut down this thread?
N/B: I wasn't in no way threatened nor FORCED to stop this even before it started.
am sorry to tell you.
you have gotten your self as person in interest from our Intel community.
you shouldn't have come here if truly u wanted to give out such sensitive leak. we have SR,PM who will protect ur identity n release d info according.
shekinan

3 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by talktimi(m): 6:49am On Jul 20, 2015
IbnSultaan:

[s]am sorry to tell you.
you shouldn't have come here if truly u wanted to give out such sensitive leak. we have SR,PM who will protect ur identity n release d info according.
shekinan[/s]
smh No be small person in interest from Intel community. Mbashi man

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by imsuboi(m): 7:33am On Jul 20, 2015
EdCure:
With Jonathan's level of cluelessness, one can only imagine his degree of carelessness and recklessness.
I pity that man. Where does he think he will run to when the can of warms is fully opened?

The said "can of worms" hasn't been opened & you've started pointing fingers already. undecided

I know you & omenka are dvmb, but are you apes THIS dvmb?

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by imsuboi(m): 7:37am On Jul 20, 2015
I'm outta here.

Dvmb thread. undecided

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by Blakjewelry(m): 7:51am On Jul 20, 2015
davdjayj:
There must be a reason its called the secret service. All acts of treason override the FOI bill. Don't fool us with lies here. Do you even know the meaning and process of declassification.
No mind op, I don't know what is their obsession gej self. While he was in office they won't let him be, now that he is off they won't sleep also.
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by Blakjewelry(m): 8:02am On Jul 20, 2015
IbnSultaan:

am sorry to tell you.
shekinan
Always acting like you work for the Cia, but if you hear gun shot na your liver go fail you
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by EdCure: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2015
imsuboi:
The said "can of worms" hasn't been opened & you've started pointing fingers already. undecided
I know you & omenka are dvmb, but are you apes THIS dvmb?
Who is this cold-blooded ignoramus?
The sun has obviously not risen up around your cave to awaken your sense of reasoning. Crawl back into your hole and hide there before you got frozen by commonsense.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking news..Tribunal Nullifies wike's election / 5 Major Reasons Behind The Current Economic Recession / The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.