Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable (7605 Views)

FG To Open Bid Rounds For 30 Marginal Oil Fields, Invites Local Players! / Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields / Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by naijapiper: 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
cool
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by Tnycee(m): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
So after all of these, the money will just go into few pockets abi?/ Thunder will fire 'some' People angry

1 Like

Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by naijapiper: 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tnycee:
So after all of these, the money will just go into few pockets abi?/ Thunder will fire 'some' People angry

it goes into the national pocket, dear. cool
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by jeron1(m): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
k
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by naijapiper: 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
jeron1:
k

Yeah @ carnegiefan
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by rabex(m): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
ok..oyel money
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by naijapiper: 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
rabex:
ok..oyel money

Yeah...our oyel money cool
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by Whizzcute(m): 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by yrret: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Whizzcute:
The witch wey dey follow u get special effect.
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by shachris02: 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
Whizzcute:

some very funny people claim that FG laid underground pipes to steal oil from SE. are those kids thinking at all? do you know the amount of pressure and technology it takes for a drilling company to be able to extract an oil deposit?

very daft I must say @normalcodes biafranlord

1 Like

Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by Whizzcute(m): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
yrret:

hmmmm,wat i do?
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by Whizzcute(m): 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
shachris02:

some very funny people claim that FG laid underground pipes to steal oil from SE. are those kids thinking at all? do you know the amount of pressure and technology it takes for a drilling company to be able to extract an oil deposit?

so why did you quote me?
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by shachris02: 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Whizzcute:

so why did you quote me?
because your moniker says cute.
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by Whizzcute(m): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
shachris02:

because your moniker says cute.

lol, and wat has cute got to do with your topic?
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by shachris02: 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Whizzcute:

lol, and wat has cute got to do with your topic?
Nothing. I just over quoting cute monikers
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by Mrbigman1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
@op, ur map is showing spdc well heads and terminals.
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by Mrbigman1(m): 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
shachris02:

In as much as what u wrote here sounds very very stupid, I want u to go check d meaning and function of DD.
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by shachris02: 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mrbigman1:
@op, ur map is showing spdc well heads and terminals.

check the last map
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by Whizzcute(m): 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
shachris02:

Nothing. I just over quoting cute monikers

lol, You're nt serious at all
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by Mrbigman1(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
shachris02:

check the last map

Sorry I can't magnify much. Using a phone
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by shachris02: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mrbigman1:

In as much as what u wrote here sounds very very stupid, I want u to go check d meaning and function of DD.

FG can't be stealing oil deposits through an underground pipe. it's So silly.

What's a DD?

1 Like

Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by shachris02: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Sorry I can't magnify much. Using a phone
it doesn't need magnification
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by Mrbigman1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
shachris02:

FG can't be stealing oil deposits through an underground pipe. it's So silly.

What's a DD?

And who told u dat and why shift d attributes to SE.

No body steals oil from no wia. But she'll did tap ogonu oil field from afam.
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
May the price of oil fall to $1.00 per barrel IJN cheesy cheesy
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by Mrbigman1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
shachris02:

it doesn't need magnification

Oga d little I enlarged, all I saw was spdc terminal, kini kon. I can't go beyond dat. Some cggs or something.
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by shachris02: 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mrbigman1:

And who told u dat and why shift d attributes to SE.

No body steals oil from no wia. But she'll did tap ogonu oil field from afam.

for that to work, they need to extract the oil first. like they would have an extraction setup in the site, So it won't be discreet. you can't lay a pipe in rock deposits and be tapping oil from there.
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by obinoral1179(m): 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
yrret:
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by Mrbigman1(m): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
shachris02:

for that to work, they need to extract the oil first. like they would have an extraction setup in the site, So it won't be discreet. you can't lay a pipe in rock deposits and be tapping oil from there.

U ve no exact idea of what u re saying and yet u mock a group.

Shame on u manh.
Repent
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by shachris02: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Oga d little I enlarged, all I saw was spdc terminal, kini kon. I can't go beyond dat. Some cggs or something.

no spdc terminals there. the label there is oil fields. the rhombus shaped in orange
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by shachris02: 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mrbigman1:

U ve no exact idea of what u re saying and yet u mock a group.

Shame on u manh.
Repent

you can't lay a pipe straight up from an oil deposit and start transferring oil. not possible man. the operation can never be discreet. either you show me How it can be done or you shut up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Further Break Down List Of Sacked Army Officers Showing Regions / Gov. Ugwuanyi's Intense Door-to-door Campaign Continues... / 2023 Census Will Not Canvass Questions On Religion — NPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.