Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) (21271 Views)

Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife / How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. / Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by philips70(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:
You are very funny. Aren't you one of the Chief Supporters of Amaechi and Tinubu? Lol... Last night I also laughed when you tried to say you aren't an ethnic warlord, unfortunately your posts doesn't tell but again I left you to your conscience. Bro, let's be real to ourselves abeg.

You tend to misunderstand me as a person. The support I had for Amaechi was just predicated on the fact that I saw he was been oppressed and muscled unnecessarily which in normal life I hate. If you do the same thing did to him to Wike today he will react same way or even worse. Let's be fair in all our judgements and tend to put ourselves in others shoes. Somebody deliberately created and oiled the Rivers imbroglio for selfish reasons to be benefited from after seeing a niche to latch on. Honestly, I will not bat an eyelid if by any means Amaechi and Tinubu are found guilty tomorrow and thrown inside jail for 100 years. But that's not our subject of discussion today.

Then on being an ethnic warlord, how can that be na? It's ironical for you to think so being that am a full blooded Delta state man that never gave any form of support for my Niger Delta brother because I felt he didn't deserve it. It's not in my DNA and will never be found. That says it all barca.
Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 20, 2015
Lamido the thieving basta.rd!
Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 20, 2015
Oga by my nature I don't discuss people's personal lives though I form my own opinion which most times is based on indices on ground. So I will allow all these slide though I still hold that you are pro-APC, pro-Amaechi, anti-PEJ and anti-GEJ. In fact, you are partisan (which is not even a bad thing)

You see my mail?
philips70:

You tend to misunderstand me as a person. The support I had for Amaechi was just predicated on the fact that I saw he was been oppressed and muscled unnecessarily which in normal life I hate. If you do the same thing did to him to Wike today he will react same way or even worse. Let's be fair in all our judgements and tend to put ourselves in others shoes. Somebody deliberately created and oiled the Rivers imbroglio for selfish reasons to be benefited from after seeing a niche to latch on. Honestly, I will not bat an eyelid if by any means Amaechi and Tinubu are found guilty tomorrow and thrown inside jail for 100 years. But that's not our subject of discussion today.

Then on being an ethnic warlord, how can that be na? It's ironical for you to think so being that am a full blooded Delta state man that never gave any form of support for my Niger Delta brother because I felt he didn't deserve it. It's not in my DNA and will never be found. That says it all barca.
Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by philips70(m): 10:54am On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:
Oga by my nature I don't discuss people's personal lives though I form my own opinion which most times is based on indices on ground. So I will allow all these slide though I still hold that you are pro-APC, pro-Amaechi, anti-PEJ and anti-GEJ. In fact, you are partisan (which is not even a bad thing)

You see my mail?

I will be deluding myself if I say am not pro APC. I support them because I have a personal conviction that they are better than the PDP. I have been very close to the PDP since 1999, I have very close participants and like I told one of your friends the other day my immediate elder brother is a serious stakeholder in it. My verdict on PDP and resolution to think APC is informed by the fact that the PDP have been in power since this dispensation and have left the legacy of looting, poverty and chaos. But let's leave politics because I am not a politician and don't think I will ever be.

Yes, I see am but that pastor and apostle code come get as e be.
Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by crystalmart20: 10:59am On Jul 20, 2015
Get winning with betting on sport games and have your payouts easily with fixed matches, get great winnings like on the screenshot, contact me by clicking this link.

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?fref=nf&pn_ref=story&ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fprofile_timeline.php&refid=17

Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 20, 2015
philips70:

I will be deluding myself if I say am not pro APC. I support them because I have a personal conviction that they are better than the PDP. I have been very close to the PDP since 1999, I have very close participants and like I told one of your friends the other day my immediate elder brother is a serious stakeholder in it. My verdict on PDP and resolution to think APC is informed by the fact that the PDP have been in power since this dispensation and have left the legacy of looting, poverty and chaos. But let's leave politics because I am not a politician and don't think I will ever be.

Yes, I see am but that pastor and apostle code come get as e be.
haha, you de fear ni? Lol... I will give you my main email when you reply.

Shey I no be pastor?
Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by Chibex50(f): 11:18am On Jul 20, 2015
Heiya.......
Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by philips70(m): 11:18am On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:
haha, you de fear ni? Lol... I will give you my main email when you reply.

Shey I no be pastor?

We must all take our personal security seriously until we are sure. Abi no be him make you code pastor and general overseer levels?
Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by smogup: 11:22am On Jul 20, 2015
Rubbish! he should rather apologize to the people of jigawa state for his corrupr practices while in power, afterall his sons where also beneficiaries of his corruption so they should also suffer With him.
Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 20, 2015
philips70:

We must all take our personal security seriously until we are sure. Abi no be him make you code pastor and general overseer levels?
smh... Na so sha! But which one be General Overseer again?
Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by NemzySeries(m): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2015
obasanjo94:
Enough tori,wen d guy dey go court again....I wan dey see am for kirikiri
Is dat ur current location. grin?
Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by kenoz(m): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2015
embarassed
Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by constantchanges: 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
Does that in any way change their "ex convict" status?

Era of change.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Not Qualified To Probe SGF —NLC / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter / For Ambode, No Respite Yet In Lagos APC By Temidayo Akinsuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.