Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) (21254 Views)

Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife / How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. / Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by Danjuma827(m): 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
DUTSE—Former Jigawa State governor, Alhaji Sule Lamido, has asked his two sons, Aminu and Mustapha, to forgive him over their prison experience, as he claimed total responsibility for their ordeal in the hands of the law.

In an interview with international radio station, VOA Hausa service, monitored by Vanguard shortly after his return from Abuja, in company of the two sons, Lamido described his arrest as the beginning of restoration of confidence in political leadership in Nigeria.

Former Jigawa state governor, Sule Lamido receiving scores of sympathizers at his Bamaina village over the weekend. Photo Aliyu Dangida
The 69-year-old former governor recalled that he had been incarcerated in the past for holding opposing political views, declaring that he would never be discouraged in politics.

The protégé of late Malam Aminu Kano said he had gone through many political incarcerations in the past and noted that if the purpose of his recent arrest by the EFCC was to humiliate, deconstruct and destroy him and his family, he won’t be discouraged.

Lamido said his arrest by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, was a political hazard that a serious politician must pass through.
He said: “In the process to improve democracy, there would be some mistakes. I am not a perfect human being; I have my own shortcomings. And in my own case, I’m outspoken, which perhaps explained why people found me too offensive and irritating”.

The former Foreign Affairs Minister explained that his pains weren’t his detention, but his sons who were innocent but had to suffer simply because their father served as a governor.

Lamido admitted he caused their detention and as such they should forgive him and be patient with the situation they found themselves.

He pointed out that he is determined to serve his people, adding that he had no grudges against anybody over his arrest, and that those who see him as a corrupt person were entitled to their opinions.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/forgive-me-for-your-prison-experience-lamido-begs-sons/

Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by bababuff(m): 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
That's okay dad.

Whao! FTC

Out of 1.3million NL members, this is not easy. It's like winning a lottery.

I dedicate this to the struggling youths out there, Nigeria go better.

May our parents not lead us into prisons O!

22 Likes

Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by Omoobava(m): 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
. .
Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by Majlaw(m): 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Dad i will never forgive you. You disgraced me publicly

11 Likes

Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
I'm so indifferent about this Lamido man
Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by sentaljohn(m): 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
shit happens
Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by obasanjo94(m): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Enough tori,wen d guy dey go court again....I wan dey see am for kirikiri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by Andyblaze: 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nice move by him

Unlike what dis girl did here - www.nairaland.com/2463447/im-currently-dating-girl-53
Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by phyllosilicate(m): 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by Faremisodeeq(m): 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
This lamido shaaa
Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by coolestrogue(m): 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
This great man was victimized by Buhari, while the others(saraki and co) are roaming about.

4 Likes

Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by Style007(m): 12:03am On Jul 20, 2015
;Dchoi quote me if you are in absu
Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 20, 2015
This man still never get sense Instead of him to beg Nigerians and people of Jigawa state for stealing public fund, him dey beg his useless sons. Mtcheww.

27 Likes

Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by iphanyiuma(m): 12:19am On Jul 20, 2015
Sons: Ok dad I hear you but that's gonna cost you 3 million dollars undecided
DAD: ok son ill write you the cheque smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by stevecantrell: 12:24am On Jul 20, 2015
bababuff:
That's okay dad.
After all, we are billionaires today.
Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by genearts(m): 12:24am On Jul 20, 2015
Evil that men do...

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by sammyj: 12:27am On Jul 20, 2015
Rather for him to apologise to Nigerians for not giving his sons home training not to get involved in stealing and corruption. I pity this man and his corrupt children because i don't think they will change their actions the way things are going !!! shocked tongue

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by Shortyy(f): 12:39am On Jul 20, 2015
awww
Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 20, 2015
Baba ole! Awon omo naa...ole buruku grin :

10 Likes

Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by toltee4real: 1:55am On Jul 20, 2015
No story..........................U steal or u no steal?

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by brixton: 5:10am On Jul 20, 2015
Wetin we no go see for this our country sef? See barawo de beg he children thieves for forgiveness openly o. We are cursed with successive bad leaders!!

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by free2ryhme: 5:33am On Jul 20, 2015
Danjuma827:
DUTSE—Former Jigawa State governor, Alhaji Sule Lamido, has asked his two sons, Aminu and Mustapha, to forgive him over their prison experience, as he claimed total responsibility for their ordeal in the hands of the law.
In an interview with international radio station, VOA Hausa service, monitored by Vanguard shortly after his return from Abuja, in company of the two sons, Lamido described his arrest as the beginning of restoration of confidence in political leadership in Nigeria.
Former Jigawa state governor, Sule Lamido receiving scores of sympathizers at his Bamaina village over the weekend. Photo Aliyu Dangida
The 69-year-old former governor recalled that he had been incarcerated in the past for holding opposing political views, declaring that he would never be discouraged in politics.
The protégé of late Malam Aminu Kano said he had gone through many political incarcerations in the past and noted that if the purpose of his recent arrest by the EFCC was to humiliate, deconstruct and destroy him and his family, he won’t be discouraged.
Lamido said his arrest by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, was a political hazard that a serious politician must pass through.
He said: “In the process to improve democracy, there would be some mistakes. I am not a perfect human being; I have my own shortcomings. And in my own case, I’m outspoken, which perhaps explained why people found me too offensive and irritating”.
The former Foreign Affairs Minister explained that his pains weren’t his detention, but his sons who were innocent but had to suffer simply because their father served as a governor.
Lamido admitted he caused their detention and as such they should forgive him and be patient with the situation they found themselves.
He pointed out that he is determined to serve his people, adding that he had no grudges against anybody over his arrest, and that those who see him as a corrupt person were entitled to their opinions.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/forgive-me-for-your-prison-experience-lamido-begs-sons/

That is just the beginning, tell your children the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by Chiefpriest1(m): 5:45am On Jul 20, 2015
This man is funny sha! Instead of you to start preparing your next date in court, you are here playing politics.

Okay, if your children forgiving you will help you in court, then kontinu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by onyiloyi(m): 7:02am On Jul 20, 2015
U've nt even gone to prison proper u r begging ur children to forgive u, what will then happen if u r found guilty n jailed proper
Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by 9jagobetta: 8:05am On Jul 20, 2015
sorry o
Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by justdivine: 8:05am On Jul 20, 2015
Lie
Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:06am On Jul 20, 2015
First, he have to beg God for forgiveness before any other tin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by omenka(m): 8:06am On Jul 20, 2015
Shouldn't be an inhouse private matter?? Why is he spilling his guts in such manner in public
Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by dre11(m): 8:06am On Jul 20, 2015
After looting and siphoning the treasury of Jigawa state together......

He needs to apologize to the Jigawa state populace and not his son because the sons are as guilty as their dad

3 Likes

Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by bunmioguns(m): 8:06am On Jul 20, 2015
grin
Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by Burger01(m): 8:06am On Jul 20, 2015
Nonsense!sad
Re: Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) by alphaconde(m): 8:06am On Jul 20, 2015
If only I could stay in prison for a few days and be worth what your sons worth, I wouldn't need any apology

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Wants Nigeria Restructured / Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri / Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.