Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) (5739 Views)

Man 'fights' His Late Father For Including His Female Children In His Will / 26 Year Old Man Kills Wife Over Sex In Ogun / Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by Efeswerve(m): 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
banmeandquench:
what apin? smiley

Hehe naughty gal
dem don unban yuh na
so why create a new acc?
Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by banmeandquench: 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Efeswerve:

Hehe naughty gal
dem don unban yuh na
so why create a new acc?
I feel like smiley
Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by Efeswerve(m): 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
banmeandquench:
I feel like smiley

Crazy gal tongue
Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by banmeandquench: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Efeswerve:

Crazy gal tongue
same to you smiley
Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by Efeswerve(m): 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
banmeandquench:
same to you smiley

grin
Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by banmeandquench: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
Efeswerve:

grin
reveal yourself. Who are you? cool
Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by EfemenaXY: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
Shymm3x:
Sad.

Kanwuliajara, is that you?

@EfemenaXY

This is the angry black woman (ABW) syndrome I was alluding to. In as much as I love and adore black women, a lot of them are headcases lol.

--------------------/-/---------------

Darn! Two chics have never fought over me. Rather than fight, they just communicate, turn to pseudo-friends and start discussing a nyggah like an item that's about to be auctioned off. I need to step my game up.

Lol! No way!

You've got some weird fantasies man. cheesy cheesy Nah, it's always better when it's two (or more) guys fighting over a girl. It sorta makes you tingle at your toes. Almost òrgàsmìc, even. tongue
Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by EfemenaXY: 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol, the legendary Texas Orchard lol. Easier said than done.

Growing up with a single dad is inconsequential when it comes to getting supreme sexual satisfaction, especially when it comes with status, money, power, security, and respect. It comes with the territory. I guess you have never had that Mutombo-esque honeypipe that will make you come back for more.

There's a universal guy code out there about: when you beat it once and beat it right, she'll mos def come back for more - but if you don't, you'll be lucky to get another shot. Great Mutombo works like UMC (universal mind control): it controls the body, mind, soul, and spirit. And the guy used to play in the NFL - so he has the status and money. He probably must have told the side chic it's over and that he needs to focus on his wife. And ol'girl became suicidal and it became an issue of: if I'm not getting more of that Mutombo and all the goodies that come with it, his wife isn't going to get any. The only reason he let the guy live is cos she's madly in love with him and couldn't summon enough courage to hurt him.

grin grin grin grin grin

Tell me more about the bolded bit. In red
Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by Stillfire: 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
Mistresses, side chicks are no more hiding again o.
It's all good though... cheesy
No more hiding place for the wicked...

2 Likes

Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
edwife:
And by the end of the day,the man will still move on with his life. angry

If only the wife left the poisonous relationship(marriage),she could have been alive. embarassed

Both women lives destroyed by a single penis.......May God continue to protect us...

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by edwife(f): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2015
njokusboy:

grin grin grin grin grin

Lol i am saying the truth na cheesy...and the thing will still service another one.....
Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by Shymm3x: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol! No way!

You've got some weird fantasies man. cheesy cheesy Nah, it's always better when it's two (or more) guys fighting over a girl. It sorta makes you tingle at your toes. Almost òrgàsmìc, even. tongue

Guys fight over chics all the time, that comes with the territory cos guys are naturally territorial - and also sometimes the need to protect ya other half.

But when chics fight over a guy - that's intriguing. You just wanna watch the cat fight, as Papi Chulo the mac daddy and feel like the King of Zamunda lol.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by Shymm3x: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin grin grin

Tell me more about the bolded bit. In red

More time it's about one chance and you always have to make it count cos failure to do so might deny a next opportunity in future.
Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by EfemenaXY: 10:57am On Jul 26, 2015
Shymm3x:

More time it's about one chance and you always have to make it count cos failure to do so might deny a next opportunity in future.

Er..no..

I still don't get you. Who has to make it count? The man or the woman? And make 'what' count? Break it down for me further, Shymexx. cheesy cheesy
Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by EfemenaXY: 11:00am On Jul 26, 2015
Shymm3x:

Guys fight over chics all the time, that comes with the territory cos guys are naturally territorial - and also sometimes the need to protect ya other half.

But when chics fight over a guy - that's intriguing. You just wanna watch the cat fight, as Papi Chulo the mac daddy and feel like the King of Zamunda lol.

Happy Sunday.

No.

Two women fighting over a man is just disgraceful. Why fight over him? While he smirks? Nah, let her have him. They deserve each other.

That even hurts the guy more - when one party chooses to "give up" on him.

Happy Rainy Sunday to you too. smiley

1 Like

Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by Shymm3x: 11:04am On Jul 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Er..no..

I still don't get you. Break it down for me further, Shymexx. cheesy cheesy

Lol, that will be too explicit for a Sunday morning - Bleep. grin

I will just say if she has a smile on her face after the fact - then she will most likely come back for more like Oliver Twist. But if not, then it is all up in the air - Hail Mary loool.
Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by EfemenaXY: 11:07am On Jul 26, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol, that will be too explicit for a Sunday morning - Bleep. grin

I will just say if she has a smile on her face after the fact - then she will most likely come back for more like Oliver Twist. But if not, then it is all up in the air - Hail Mary loool.

grin grin grin

...Mother of God, pray for us sinners...

Shymexx, you are naughty! Okay. Say no more. cheesy
Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by Shymm3x: 11:09am On Jul 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

No.

Two women fighting over a man is just disgraceful. Why fight over him? While he smirks? Nah, let her have him. They deserve each other.

That even hurts the guy more - when one party chooses to "give up" on him.

Happy Rainy Sunday to you too. smiley

Lol, it might be disgraceful from women's perspective, but to guys, that means the guy is a certified p1mp and his game is tight lol. It comes with the territory lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. / -- / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.