Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting (41126 Views)

"Weird World "Picture Series vol 1 / Weird Mysteries That Will Blow Your Mind - Daewoorazer / The Power Of Punctuation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by bush4ker(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
I read it flawlessly but strange though
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by ChuzzyBlog: 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Mprepz:
Op pealse waht is pwoer of the mnid
How wsa that diiffuclt to raed?

are u sure u understood what i posted?
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by octopusfreaky(f): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
tchidi:

20 Dammit! I better learn this 17 well o!! angry angry
nope,,,its advanced and quite simpler.. just like Microsoft word 2013 is easy to operate than 2007
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by FRANKOXY(m): 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
I read it once without flaw.
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
octopusfreaky:
nope,,,its advanced and quite simpler.. just like Microsoft word 2013 is easy to operate than 2007

Yay!! Good news. cheesy grin
I better learn this one sha... but I feel 17 is more difficult than 16... I wonder why. just like I HATE windows 8! With a passion sef.. undecided undecided

We de derail fa! grin
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by freedom96: 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
AfricanApple:
there is nothing difficult here uhn, even the dullest girl in my class would be able to read this. the disarrangement of the letters are really not difficult to decipher, probably because they every day words.
there re actually no dull people,smart people in the wrong field re what we mostly refer to as dull people.In the pic below,one might think the kid is dull,but what u actually have is an excellent architecture student.His mind is architectural not mathemathical!

1 Like

Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by princexo(m): 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Did u finish frm MOUAU?
ChuzzyBlog:

Na hyper u be na... Not saying its difficult anyways.

This is where u made a cool point.
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by kechywillz(m): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
evreybdoy watns to wirte akwward but i cna tlle yuo taht evreybdoy wlil liek ot do teh saem as me
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by anonimi: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
Good post but SPELLING is still important.
Thanks.
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by ChuzzyBlog: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
princexo:
Did u finish frm MOUAU?

Yes sir. 2012
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by beyoncausme: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
technical not hard, this is how most people of our generation use to type especially when chatting..

1 Like

Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
richgang:
I won't comment
Lol. What's this you done?
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by AfricanApple(f): 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:

genius! grin
liar
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by AfricanApple(f): 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
dammieco:
dullest girl? Y not boy?
because I hate guys undecided
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by AfricanApple(f): 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chestar5:

But some people brain is so dull that even if the words are organized they will not be able to readsad:-x
lolzzz, except they were not taught, nobody can be that dull

1 Like

Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by AfricanApple(f): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
kennynelcon:

Who is d dullest girl in your class.
I don't know o, I just said it, not that I'm referring to anyone in particular

1 Like

Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by AfricanApple(f): 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
freedom96:
there re actually no dull people,smart people in the wrong field re what we mostly refer to as dull people.In the pic below,one might think the kid is dull,but what u actually have is an excellent architecture student.His mind is architectural not mathemathical!
he maybe a good artist, yeah but when it comes to English language, he is dull
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by ChuzzyBlog: 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by Segadem(m): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
ok
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by Chestar5(f): 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
AfricanApple:
lolzzz, except they were not taught, nobody can be that dull

Hmm, i dont think so cos d people i have seen even if u ave to cut of their brain to put knowledge, it will not accept....
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by musicwriter(m): 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
The mind is the greatest tool at our disposal. No wonder they say ''a mind is a terrible thing to waste''!.

1 Like

Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by freedom96: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
AfricanApple:
he maybe a good artist, yeah but when it comes to English language, he is dull
well we're all dull at something.

Wanna teach me some English?I've got issues with it embarassed
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by Eze2000(m): 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
The knowledge of universities, professors, doctors, pyschatrists and psychologists, you name them and their degrees, their knowledge are all child's play compared to what is still yet to be learnt by mankind regarding the awesome super-mega, super-computer that is the mind. And the best part of this is they know it!
i 've stumbled on amazing things about the mind (things it can do) that will shock anyone. For instance the brain can encode and download the conscious memory of a person from one generation to anther until along d line another super decoder of a brain breaks the code thus you find a young girl of 15 who suffers a terrible unexplainable headache/fever/mental breakdown and then recovers suddenly and begins to have vivid memories of being a great man 150 years ago complete with names, dates, events and even the precise extent of achievements all of which shade more light on recorded history..
I myself I stumbled on d fact that the mind can be projected to connect to someone in another part of d world and you instantly the person's condition at that time. This method can work with dreams too.
Are u an addict of some kind? The power of your own mind can help u better than any drug or rehab. That is if u can unleash it. I hope to use my gifts and knowledge to do some good in this life soon.
As for this topic, the words are easy to read for me and yes I'm above average intelligence. For people like me the words are turned upside down or inside out like reading words printed on d inside of a glass door from the outside. personally I get a bit confused here but once I read that a girl of 6 passed that test flawlessly by reading the inscription on the inside of a glass door from d outside at super art in north England and her suprised parents sent her for an IQ test which showed 184 ....the girl, 9 points smarter than Prof. Albert Ensterin is one of the smartest people on earth.
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by mu2sa2: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Esay to raed and udrentasdnig it was not a porlbem at all.

1 Like

Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by obidevine(m): 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:
You cannot undermine the power of the mind. I read this comfortably without any difficulty. Though none of the words were spelt correctly, but i was able to read so fluently. I am still trying to understand why it was that easy to get over.

What do you think?

http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/07/photo-power-of-mind-weird-but.html
... Its brilliant but its not so difficult to decipher...
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by alphalpha(m): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
Rdeanig is not hrad, wirtnig is wrehe ssrets is.

tell the OP that the words used are not just everyday words, but simple words that start and more importantly, end with voiced consonants...

let's try to decipher this;

Idina awlols fgieneors wllgiilny to tehir serohs in odrer to dvosprie the calmis in the organiil p'esorts alctrie that the haumn mind is cpbaale of radenig a word, no mtrrae the drgeee to wcihh it's lrreetts, entixecpg the fsrit and last lrrteets, are ragnarreed.
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by dammieco(m): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
AfricanApple:
because I hate guys undecided
indeed!
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by professore(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
it is sweet
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by blessednamso: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
Can our youths decode this.The kids have a high tendency to play, so the best approach to getting them to
learn is by fusing fun activities with their learning routines. Even as adults go
around with their iPads,Galaxy tabs, blu Slates, the kids are also desirous to
have their own devices. So the blu kids pad is just the perfect match in
between fun and education that the kids have long sought for.
The kids are now saying “We Want Tech Gadgets, Not Toys”. The blu kids pad
is the new indulgence for kids everywhere.
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by amalder: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
Good
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by remigiusizunna(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
Op nawa o,even PMB can read this nah
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by ChuzzyBlog: 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
alphalpha:

tell the OP that the words used are not just everyday words, but simple words that start and more importantly, end with voiced consonants...

let's try to decipher this;

Idina awlols fgieneors wllgiilny to tehir serohs in odrer to dvosprie the calmis in the organiil p'esorts alctrie that the haumn mind is cpbaale of radenig a word, no mtrrae the drgeee to wcihh it's lrreetts, entixecpg the fsrit and last lrrteets, are ragnarreed.

I surely will agree with u on this cos i had difficulties reading through. U are absolutely right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper / Burnt UNIJOS Library Rebuilt (New Photos) / A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.