Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting (41127 Views)

"Weird World "Picture Series vol 1 / Weird Mysteries That Will Blow Your Mind - Daewoorazer / The Power Of Punctuation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by Berrypie(f): 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Like someone said, it is easy because they are everyday words. see these ptiurd, qifautny, seclnae, slcepaol, snnaiehangs, tmeneent, cnsosnes.
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by jackpot(f): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
I made up my mind to read this, and I just did!
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by youngchizi(m): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
sa fro me,vyre esay ot rade
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by AfricanApple(f): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
freedom96:
well we're all dull at something.
Wanna teach me some English?I've got issues with it embarassed
yeah right.
undecided undecided is this your style of mockery
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by freedom96: 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
AfricanApple:
yeah right.

undecided undecided is this your style of mockery
Nope m serious.
Here it goes;1)I never thought you are this smart and 2)I never thought you were this smart.Which one is correct and why?

I seriously don't know.
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by AfricanApple(f): 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
freedom96:
Nope m serious.
Here it goes;1)I never thought you are this smart and 2)I never thought you were this smart.Which one is correct and why?

I seriously don't know.
whether you are serious or not. I think the first one is correct
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by freedom96: 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
AfricanApple:
whether you are serious or not. I think the first one is correct
Hmm..u so much believe that this is a mockery and it's not.Why do u 'think'it's the first one?
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by DonJupo(m): 12:50am On Jul 21, 2015
So there's a "dullest girl" in your class? How did you come to the conclusion that she's the dullest?
I pity for her sha.
Dullest guy no dey?

AfricanApple:
there is nothing difficult here uhn, even the dullest girl in my class would be able to read this. the disarrangement of the letters are really not difficult to decipher, probably because they every day words.
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by benideey(m): 2:54am On Jul 21, 2015
Actually,It is easier to read scrambled words if the first and the last letters of the word remains constant
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by emmanator(m): 4:06am On Jul 21, 2015
AfricanApple:
there is nothing difficult here uhn, even the dullest girl in my class would be able to read this. the disarrangement of the letters are really not difficult to decipher, probably because they every day words.

pls speak for ursef, cos sum ppl r xoxo dull with a cap letter D and cannot re-arrange a simple word TI to IT . ask my ex-landlady
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by RealEstate35: 5:47am On Jul 21, 2015
Na wa o! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and apartments for rent at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by ChuzzyBlog: 6:58am On Jul 21, 2015
RealEstate35:
Na wa o! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and apartments for rent at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728

GO SOW SEED WITH THE LAND
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by AfricanApple(f): 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
freedom96:
Hmm..u so much believe that this is a mockery and it's not.Why do u 'think'it's the first one?
because the person being referred to is still presently smart
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by AfricanApple(f): 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
DonJupo:
So there's a "dullest girl" in your class? How did you come to the conclusion that she's the dullest?
I pity for her sha.
Dullest guy no dey?

it was just a figurative example
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by freedom96: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
AfricanApple:
because the person being referred to is still presently smart
That's true....great u
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
AfricanApple:
not if she had dyslexia. wink
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by ChuzzyBlog: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
I think i wanna meet this AfricanApple
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by AfricanApple(f): 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:
I think i wanna meet this AfricanApple
what for?
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by ChuzzyBlog: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
AfricanApple:
what for?

some good reasoning together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper / Burnt UNIJOS Library Rebuilt (New Photos) / A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.