Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos (19912 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service / Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching / VP Osinbajo Commissioning Sir Adetokunbo Ademola Hall (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos by 247frolic(m): 8:11am On Jul 20, 2015

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos by ELTON123(m): 8:13am On Jul 20, 2015
Chai this Osinbajo Ugly like obasanjo grincheesy

Anyway

DEVIL get below megrin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos by INTROVERT(f): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2015
grin
Re: VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos by Demmocrats(m): 8:16am On Jul 20, 2015
Seriously speaking am tired of pics of our leaders when will they start business by reducing the exchange rate.
www.

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos by Demmocrats(m): 8:16am On Jul 20, 2015
Y

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos by byteHead(m): 8:18am On Jul 20, 2015
Nice pics.

I think the man with him in d picture is General Danjuma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos by amanze15(m): 8:19am On Jul 20, 2015
byteHead:
Nice pics.

I think the man with him in d second pic is General Danjuma
and his lovely wife daisy wink

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos by amanze15(m): 8:19am On Jul 20, 2015
That law school wey dey like projects
Re: VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos by babyfaceafrica: 8:22am On Jul 20, 2015
This guy is energetic o..just moving all over the country...God bless my country!!

10 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos by Young03(m): 8:25am On Jul 20, 2015
pls,who is osibanjo??
Re: VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos by hucienda: 8:27am On Jul 20, 2015
M. lalasticlala, please I have a question.

On average, how many mentions do you get in a day?

@OP: Nice one.
Re: VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos by RichDad1(m): 8:30am On Jul 20, 2015
Ride on our Amiable Prof. VP cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Not some Architectural Ghost VP

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos by gboso1ne(m): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2015
my boys
Re: VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos by kliq(m): 8:33am On Jul 20, 2015
Respect my VP
Re: VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos by vedaxcool(m): 8:39am On Jul 20, 2015
Osibanjo keep it up, we know u are a blessing to this nation. But come ohhh sambo was invisible during ebele regime why are we always hearing osinbajo if not that APC is in a league of its own?

15 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos by Doskit(m): 9:33am On Jul 20, 2015
Let the change work continue!
Re: VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos by kennydee05(m): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2015
Good Job....
Nigeria will be great again
Re: VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos by idari: 9:34am On Jul 20, 2015
Dats why he is d " mere commisioner" grin
Re: VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos by NifemiOlu(m): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2015
Ok...good. At least, he's not a ghost worker like Sambo was.

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos by meshacha1: 9:34am On Jul 20, 2015
Like play like play, this man dey climb oh
if you like keep hating, until he becomes your president.

5 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos by Donalleh(m): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2015
nice work osinbanjo
Re: VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos by Precious91(m): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2015
Fine VP
Re: VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos by laurel03(m): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2015
Baba kekere.... Nice one VP

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos by Saheed9: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2015
My VP representing

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos by Adultnextdoor(m): 9:36am On Jul 20, 2015
Now thats a working VP!!

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos by Anaskie(m): 9:37am On Jul 20, 2015
Wow. They really tried to renovate that dinning hall.

But wat z the point of commissioning since that building has been in existence for over 20 years?

Anyways, see my fine DDG, Toun Adebiyi... Real definition of ageless beauty.

In case ur on Nairaland ma, please know dat I neva missed corporate law classes because of u.

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos by tobtap: 9:38am On Jul 20, 2015
kk
Re: VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos by shamecurls(m): 9:38am On Jul 20, 2015
Young03:
pls,who is osibanjo??

He is the Prime minister of the United States of America

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos by bunmioguns(m): 9:39am On Jul 20, 2015
cool
Re: VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos by MyMouth(m): 9:39am On Jul 20, 2015
This v.p no dey taya? I would love to have such an assitant!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Visits Karonmagaji Village School In Abuja On Her Birthday / Restructuring: Senate Betrayed The APC - Atiku / Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.