Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Uk Appeal<what Can I Do>please: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Appeal<what Can I Do>please: (735 Views)

I Was Given Appeal At The Finnish Immigration Coz Of My Weac / Refused Canadian Study Permit And No Right To Appeal What Do I Do Pls Advise / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Appeal<what Can I Do>please: by miz4oxley(m): 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2009
I did appeal against my student visa refusal in december and I appealed by january and they got it by 16 of january,They replied me and the BHC,they told me that I should await for my hearing after april 20th and that the BHC should forward to them my bundle,MY question is when do you think they will get back to me as soon as the BHC ECO replies the AIT or they might call me up for interview here in lagos or the AIT judge gives my hearing after 20th of april please what happens next what should I expect.I hope for good replies.
Re: Uk Appeal<what Can I Do>please: by mikkko: 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2009
miz4oxley, mak eu just go relax and find something to do. Cos it will take a long while, i've put my appeal in since July 2008 last year and up till now, i'm still at it. So, guy , go get something good doin till say september / october. THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGHT.
Re: Uk Appeal<what Can I Do>please: by gben1: 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2009
see you have to be patient and pray i won an appeal am am now in machester uk , u will win as well ok be patient for a while
Re: Uk Appeal<what Can I Do>please: by mikkko: 6:42am On Mar 17, 2009
g_ben, how long did your appeal take ? and was it Paper appeal or Represented ? and what was the approximate duration it took you ?
I'm as well praying hard cos since July, the Tribubal wrote the ECO and they never replied for once. Anyway, The King of Kings is by my side.
Re: Uk Appeal<what Can I Do>please: by cvibe: 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2009
@ poster,

Just calm down and wait.
Re: Uk Appeal<what Can I Do>please: by janupappa: 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2009
may i know from where your?
and what are the reasons of refusal?

i also got refused on 17th march 2009, now appealing,
appeal works, but all hurt is the time, it takes along time dude.
Re: Uk Appeal<what Can I Do>please: by mikkko: 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2009
studpid reasons like funding of school fees (whiel i had paid school fees in full) and mentaining myself in UK (while a letter from the bank stating money (10,000 pounds) set aside for mentainance while on study) and several other statements / letter from banks showing there were more than enough funds to sustain. Any, junn, just appeal And put ur faith in God.
Re: Uk Appeal<what Can I Do>please: by janupappa: 11:25am On Mar 20, 2009
can you give me your msn id?
so we can discuss on it more on msn, please?

also tell me when did u recieve the letter that your hearing will be on 20th april? after 2 months or when?
Re: Uk Appeal<what Can I Do>please: by janupappa: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2009
how much time appeal maximum n minimum takes?
Re: Uk Appeal<what Can I Do>please: by blacksta(m): 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2009
It is well in Jesus Name. You will surely get a date and will overcome that hurdle. But remember when you overcome do not forget Your lord your God.
Re: Uk Appeal<what Can I Do>please: by janupappa: 11:25am On Mar 21, 2009
ok once they give me the date of HEARING and the case solved on that day, then how much time will they take to send me all the paperz, which r needed to procede, ?
Re: Uk Appeal<what Can I Do>please: by janupappa: 11:31am On Mar 21, 2009
mikko please provide me your msn or yahoo id?
i wanna ask some questions regarding ur appeal prcoess,
Re: Uk Appeal<what Can I Do>please: by mikkko: 10:38am On Apr 21, 2009
r_moorre@yahoo.com

I'm so sorry for the delay in responding back.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa / South African Visa Visit And Student Permit! / Has Any1 Flown Qatar Airways Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.