Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post (44983 Views)

More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US / Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) / Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post by nurseafrica: 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
donholy28:
.You're right
how does that change the president of West Germany or affect the fact that subsidy has risen to an all daily high.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post by Alexisu: 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
smirn:

Look at who is calling somebody Mumu, a prime minister is never the president, in the parliamentary system of government, we have both the president and the prime minister. The president is the head of state and commander in chief while the prime minister is the head of government. The president is elected directly by the people while the prime minister is a member of the parliament and is elected as prime minister within the parliament.

I don't get you Sir, I thot the office of the head of state is only ceremonial as is the case in Britain where the Queen is the head of State and prime Minister is the head of government.

If I am wrong, who then is the "elected' head of state of Britain?

Just curious.

Come to think of it, how does it affect the common man on the street if PMB is the first or not to stay in the said house?
Re: President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post by comrChris(m): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beremx:
Was Tafawa Balewa once Nigeria's president? Last time i checked on Wikipedia,he was a prime minister.

President Muhammadu Buhari remains the first Nigeria's democratically elected president to be hosted at Blair House.

Fact!!

Wailing wailers should go and die!!
the article said African leaders . so both president, prime minister, head of state are both govt leaders

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post by geeudy(f): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beremx:
your father mumu!

...and who told you i don't know the difference between a parliamentary system of government and a presidential system of government?

I will keep telling wailing wailers like you that President Muhammadu Buhari is the first democratic elected president in a presidential system of government to be hosted at Blair House!!!!
please has your account been credited with this rubbish u just posted here? Why are you killing yourself for nothing? The dude up there just made a point, instead of u to object or accept it, u are busy killing yourself. Nawooooo!!!!!
Re: President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post by Teaser4(m): 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beremx:
Was Tafawa Balewa once Nigeria's president? Last time i checked on Wikipedia,he was a prime minister.

President Muhammadu Buhari remains the first Nigeria's democratically elected president to be hosted at Blair House.

Fact!!

this one is madt oh... You no go school ni.... Awon were.... F_u_c_k you and your dullard president... People are dying... Dollars is rising... Everything is in 'ing'
Re: President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post by tallceejay(m): 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beremx:

Fact!!

I enjoyed your post until the very last sentence. Disappointed undecided
Re: President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post by geeudy(f): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
theshield:

Can u pls. Explain what u understand by the term ''propaganda''? MOST NIGERIANS HAVE PROBLEM WITH ENGLISH LANGUAGE.... THIS IS FACT NOT PROPAGANDA.
Tafabalewa was prime minister not president. What is propaganda here? I pity people that is paying ur school fees.
see who is talking, during Tafawabalewa time, what system of government was Nigeria operating on? Na u I pity pass, cos the person paying your fees is actually wasting his or her money.
Re: President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beremx:
your father mumu!

...and who told you i don't know the difference between a parliamentary system of government and a presidential system of government?

I will keep telling wailing wailers like you that President Muhammadu Buhari is the first democratic elected president in a presidential system of government to be hosted at Blair House!!!!
Last I remember, the article says leader. It doesn't stipulate what type of gov't. undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post by Joeiordye: 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
What if someone is hosted at Blair house? Does it make a dollar = 1 Naira? Does it add anything to the quality of life of Nigerians? Does it stop BH from killing and maiming? What difference does it make?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post by egobetatoday: 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
rabex:

bros u smoke dry mess
which one be propaganda again...go and check ur history book..he is not the first to VISIT there but the first to be accommodated there.

TANOIDS...SMH

pls how does visiting the room affect our economy? how will it return the trillions lost by investors in the stock market? pls when is Buhari going to sleep in Obama's room since every trivial occurence is seen as an achievement by APC n supporters. i dont understand why u keep shouting tanoids as if tanoids are the only opposition. May God save us this 4 yrs in the hands of Buhari, the slowest democratic president!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beremx:
your father mumu!

And how many democratically elected presidents have Nigeria had? Only four, including Buhari. So why is it much of a big deal if he's the first out of four presidents to be hosted there?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post by adanny01(m): 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Vig86:

The thread said LEADER. Last time I checked, Prime minister and the president are both leaders(nigerian leaders). READ DIGEST TOPIC BEFORE YOU COMMENT.

Do you know the funny thing, Queen Elizabeth was officially Nigeria's head of state 1960-63 while the prime minister was merely a ceremonial leader. Our 1st Nigerian Head of state was Azikiwe in 1963.

While this post as you claim says leader, the news claims Nigerian president which Tafawa Balewa wasnt. That means the op is wrong.
Re: President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post by fritiyo: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=Ddaji post=36077110]Biafra son,Please I remembered at the ground breaking ceremony of 2nd Niger bridge GEJ and IBO leaders told us that the first Niger bridge was awarded and executed by President Nnamdi azikwe and the second one to be executed by another Azikwe (GEJ).How can somebody that is not head of government award contract or its now that you know the status of Balewa was that of President. Hmmm radio Biafra will surely turne some ibos mad[/quot
Re: President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post by adanny01(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
adekaz777:
Blair house is not a paradise/heaven, Balewa was there before, now Buhari is there. Prime minister,head of state,chancellor,president etc are leaders. What are we going benefit from the visit now that N2.2 Billion has been investmented on a visitation (transport and logistics excluding AKPD FEE that remain undisclosed) should be our discussion; is it not a waste at critical period? Must they go in multitude as APC GOVT complained all the time about no money in the treasury? What will host give us in return and hope is a journey to second slavery/neo-colonialism? My people AKPD MESSAGE AND MEDIA, CHICAGO, USA is still working, but for how many billion us dollar, APC has not told us and we shall continue to ask them

How did you arrive at N2.2billion because that informantion has obviously not gotten to the national dailies or news houses but you seem to have it? Your source is my main concern.

It is on record that President Goodluck Jonathan Led a 600-Man Delegation To United Nations General Assembly. Can you possibly compare.

In another trip in 2012, there was outrage over President Goodluck Jonathan's Trip to Brazil in which he traveled with 116 delegates.
Re: President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post by Roadmike(m): 12:04am On Jul 21, 2015
APC ! Propaganda !

I bet Obasanjo equally stayed at this same Blair house. Yet not much noise was made of it.

One Chance !

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post by greatseed: 4:52am On Jul 21, 2015
Beremx:

Fact!!

u on point ....let tanoids hear , may be dey can jump in d lake for all I care.....but wait a minute! why was'nt Jonathan hosted in d Blair house? Lack of integrity? tanoids pls answer
Re: President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post by RealEstate35: 5:39am On Jul 21, 2015
Na wa o! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and apartments for rent at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post by Kanocity(m): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2015
Why the noise making? Can any TANOID quote an APC officiall that formally said PMB would be the 1st Nigeria president or leader to be hosted at the Blair house? But the cluelessness of their hero diffused among them that dy can't undstnd anything but blindly argue! Allah Ya sauwake, ameen.
Re: President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post by salam1(m): 9:35am On Jul 21, 2015
lurther:
APC and Propaganda!

SMH!!!

But does APC think propaganda can sustain them in power? We shall see. Time will tell.
at least it has chase ur pay master away from office daz a giant achievement
Re: President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2015
EdCure:

Still doesn't change the fact that a Nigerian leader was previously accomodated there, though. That's the point.
It is a separate point.
Re: President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post by Lancelott(m): 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
klax:
Honestly illiteracy is a deadly disease I swear. Alright good so far where is Obama now So far any meaningful things from the visit Foolish people went to thank the demon that manipulated card reader to win election for them nice one. Keep smiling and dinning while boko haram keep bombing and killing.

It was Chaltam house few weeks ago now is Blair house and next is Hitler or Sadam house. Nice one. Pls I'm not impress because it's all silly stuffs I don't know what a hell do all these thieves went with GMB to US for this is just show of shame, apes at it again with zero brain.
I had to admit, d first few lines made me laugh especially the other houses u mentioned. That's funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies / Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" / Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.