Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? (3225 Views)

Angry Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Jeep For Cheating On Her. Photos/Video / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by layinkakeem(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2015
Explain to me how many girls in naija can do this ??
The guy even displayed the ring ! Cute couples they'll make !

Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 20, 2015
Mad people, they are trying to reverse the natural order. The lady no get sense, the guy is an ode!

1 Like

Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by Aybee92(m): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2015
d lady above why u come take my space na...

@op its not new na mine did same
Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by iceberylin(m): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2015
Believe it or not.. they will both regret it...

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by MRLINGTON(m): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2015
loooool..since the boy cant do it..den she has to do it cos her mates re enjoying marriage
Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by adorablevic: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2015
Not good
Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by Jayjay0(m): 11:05am On Jul 20, 2015
The guys is naughty for accepting her proposal..

The girl knows the guy is handsome and well built and maybe a player.. she then want to secure the guy for herself before he dump her sorry ass.. Rubbish?!!!
Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by sentaljohn(m): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2015
abeg...lemme know when the guy starts disrespecting her
Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by layinkakeem(m): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2015
Why did you say so ? Give us your reasons !

iceberylin:
Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by julietchic(f): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2015
Hian! Never.
Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by Beckybeky(f): 11:09am On Jul 20, 2015
iceberylin:

Na u wan make dem regret am abi?
Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by Cadamlk: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2015
That's weird.
Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by Ethan55: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2015
They won't do it 'cause they're bìtches, gold-diggers & snakes who are only after your money.
Niggas need wisdom to live long.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by LEvuls(m): 11:12am On Jul 20, 2015
imagine the type of girl

me to this kind girl "Hell no" 100x

Mtcheeew
Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2015
Wow, she's ballsy.
Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by layinkakeem(m): 11:19am On Jul 20, 2015
They'll definitely enjoy their marriage !
If thery truly love their selves !

I can see some nairalander's niggas saying no !

What if you have a rich girlfriend and she proposed to you ! What will you do ?? Rubbish her ?
Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by Andy790(m): 11:19am On Jul 20, 2015
Nice
Change is constant
Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 20, 2015
Explain to me how many naija guys are worth proposing to?

When I'm not in india.

Awon smellos
Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by esosuo: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2015
layinkakeem:
Explain to me how many girls in naija can do this ??
The guy even displayed the ring ! Cute couples they'll make !
Dis babe trying to commit sucide abi ? See the guy muscles , looks like the girl making the proposal is because the muscles no go let the guy fit kneel ,all na plan work grin
Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by Obodo999(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2015
The only thing Nigerian Ladies are confident in asking from a man is MONEY.
undecided
cry

1 Like

Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by layinkakeem(m): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2015
Hh lmao

esosuo:

Dis babe trying to commit sucide abi ? See the guy muscles , looks like the girl making the proposal is because the muscles no go let the guy fit kneel ,all na plan work grin
Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by humblelyf(m): 11:32am On Jul 20, 2015
is kinda awkward...
Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by Jascon4: 11:33am On Jul 20, 2015
firstEVA:
Mad people, they are trying to reverse the natural order. The lady no get sense, the guy is an ode!

There is nothing wrong in going for what you want or making an effort to satisfy your heart desire. In a bid to maintain the so called natural order some ladies have lost out on prospective marriage mates.

I must commend this lady for her boldness in going for what she wants. Its a sign of humility. I profoundly admire such women, bold, assertive and dynamic.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by layinkakeem(m): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2015
Egbami ! Smellos ! Shei no be guy you to go marry nii ?? Abi you be LAKIRIBOTO

ahsekeena:
Explain to me how many naija guys are worth proposing to?

When I'm not in india.

Awon smellos
Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by layinkakeem(m): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2015
humblelyf:
is kinda awkward...

In what way ??
Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by mrham03(m): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2015
the gal is pretty oo. If only some ladies will man up and propose., the world would have been fun.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 20, 2015
layinkakeem:
Egbami ! Smellos ! Shei no be guy you to go marry nii ?? Abi you be LAKIRIBOTO

Pls what is lakiriboto? sad
Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 20, 2015
Jascon4:

There is nothing wrong in going for what you want or making an effort to satisfy your heart desire. In a bid to maintain the so called natural order some ladies have lost out on prospective marriage mates.

I must commend this lady for her boldness in going for what she wants. Its a sign of humility. I profoundly admire such women, bold, assertive and dynamic.
if a lady loves a guy, all she should do is give him green light, show him signs that you like him, then he should take it up from there. A woman proposing is as unnatural as fagggotry.
Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by layinkakeem(m): 11:36am On Jul 20, 2015
You're right bro !
mrham03:
the gal is pretty oo. If only some ladies will man up and propose., the world would have been fun.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 20, 2015
very soon,i will propose to jack cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by mrham03(m): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2015
layinkakeem:
You're right bro !
they always say what men can do, women can do better but when it comes to proposing they say its a man's job only. WHY LADIES WHY?

1 Like

Re: A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? by layinkakeem(m): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
very soon,i propose to jack cheesy

What will you tell him after kneeling down !

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ PHOTO: Do Fine Ladies Actually And Sometimes Think Of This ? / Helloo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.