Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

2 Sugar Mummy Wants A Loving Man For A Discreet Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Sugar Mummy Wants A Loving Man For A Discreet Relationship (3831 Views)

Woman Begs To Be kingtblakhoc Sugar Mummy / 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend / A Serious Sugar Mummy Wants To Contact You - Her Photo Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Sugar Mummy Wants A Loving Man For A Discreet Relationship by naijalovers: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2015
I can be called Juliet for the purpose of this exercise though it is sincerely not my real name. I am from and base in South Africa. I own a business there. I am not sure I want the term sugar mummy attached to this writeup but as you said, you know what will bring me out so here goes. I have retired from major clubbing but I do visit them from time to time and I know how to have a nice time.
Connect with her now >>>> http://www.naijaloversconnect.com/2015/07/2-sugar-mummy-wants-loving-man-for.html
Re: 2 Sugar Mummy Wants A Loving Man For A Discreet Relationship by naijalovers: 11:25am On Jul 20, 2015
Her Pics

Re: 2 Sugar Mummy Wants A Loving Man For A Discreet Relationship by sirnature: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2015
Scam
Re: 2 Sugar Mummy Wants A Loving Man For A Discreet Relationship by jiorhemen(m): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2015
This scamming method no longer works
Re: 2 Sugar Mummy Wants A Loving Man For A Discreet Relationship by jiorhemen(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2015
naijalovers:
Her Pics

When will you stop scamming, and get a good job?
Re: 2 Sugar Mummy Wants A Loving Man For A Discreet Relationship by naijalovers: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Not A Scam !!!!

NaijaLoversConnect.com is a platform that connects you with Naturally endowed babe you have always imagined to get around Nigeria, mostly in Port Harcourt, Lagos, Abuja and other states.

We Post the latest Sugar Mummy request we get and also husband seekers request absolutely for free

We will always keep you updated with latest contact we have in hand so just relax with us and find the one you like. The connection on this site is absolutely free

We also publish amazing leaked videos and photos of hot babes,stay tuned to out timely updates.
- See more at: http://www.naijaloversconnect.com

1 Like

Re: 2 Sugar Mummy Wants A Loving Man For A Discreet Relationship by Tkojara(m): 12:01am On Sep 14, 2016
Na so! Naija way nothing ever real...99% of nigerian out of 100% are just fraudster ni.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Still Continue With Her? / And Her Pvssy Smelt Like Crayfish / Guys.. Beautiful Or Endowed??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.