Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,050 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

My Thoughts On The Blair House Issue And PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Thoughts On The Blair House Issue And PMB (420 Views)

More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US / Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) / Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts On The Blair House Issue And PMB by Unisells: 11:40am On Jul 20, 2015
All this talk about hosting PMB at Blair House is not supposed to be the news. Let us hope that Obama gives us 30 Otokar Cobras and 200 MRAPs.

Hey guys! unisells.com is nigerian campus classified ads site, the platform for buying and selling on campus. Check to see if your school is listed.  We are also hiring, grab the opportunity to be part of the unisells team. https://www.nairaland.com/2444176/student-job-alert. Spread the word

(1) (Reply)

New Nigeria pledge / Okorocha’s Aide Slams Ihedioha / Troops Rescue 59 From Boko Haram Captivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.