Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,518 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Relationship 101: Three Basic Social Media Rulesto Live By. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship 101: Three Basic Social Media Rulesto Live By. (371 Views)

Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! / The Three Basic Type Of Woman Every Man Want To Marry / Quote You Should Live By This Week! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship 101: Three Basic Social Media Rulesto Live By. by fissie: 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
How many of you are guilty of looking up someone you just met on the social media? Have you ever gone through their profiles to kind of get an idea of who they are and what they love doing? You haven’t? Well, I used to and did I discover a lot? (Story for another post I tell you)
Do you ever find yourself years deep into your cousin’s boyfriend’s sister’s page and you start to feel you might need no introduction when you finally meet such person?
No lies the social media really does blur the line and there are times we are tempted to feel we know strangers through feeding on their pictures and posts. I read an interesting Instagram bio recently, it read: you don’t know me, you know my Instagram. Really interesting right?
The allure of the social media is unending, from the man that wants to brag about his latest auto mobile to the lady that wants to show off her hot new love or the guy that wants to rant about his cheating girlfriend. However way we act, we all seem to leave a piece of ourselves for everyone to see (and perhaps feast on).
Relationships are not without their natural drama but the social media seems to add a
- See more at: http://www.covenantrelationships.org/#sthash.g5N6TG4M.dpuf
Re: Relationship 101: Three Basic Social Media Rulesto Live By. by dammyblaq(m): 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Cool.

(1) (Reply)

Back Link / Groom Re-arrested After Ditching New Wife / Ladies, This Is For You. Come IN....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.