Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! (13990 Views)

Federal Government Ready To Bail Out States Again; Gives Them Conditions / Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag / WAI: Buhari Disgrace Tinubu In New York, Because Tinubu Is Telling Lies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by alfredo4u(m): 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
prettybella:
take this from me, until you begin to run your own company you might not realise how bad your boss is exploiting you

Dear im on my own ohh after the experience from Visafone, Glo and Airtel.
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by Beremx(f): 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
Firefire:

Honestly, old age is a blessing, please aspire to be old.

Let us look for another point please.

Thanks!

you see why i am falling in love with you? You remain the only reasonable TANoid on Nairaland. grin

May you grow old to see your 5th generation.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by Wizdeen(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
GspotAngela:
1) The OP is a liar. This picture was taken at the G7 summit few weeks ago and it has nothing to do with PMB's current visit to the USA

2) The OP is certainly a product of a beneath-the -mango -tree -school. The fool cannot spell DISGRACED.

3) the picture indicates that Obama was about sitting down for a round table discussion with other world leaders whilst others were already on sit. So why should Buhari stand up for him?

4) OP, go get a life or better get a poison and take your life.
angela i wish dere r more intelligient cuties lyk u in dis world,i dont get d issue wit we nigerians and d new government,ever1 is tryna find faults.@op,tbh ur dad shud av jst taken soap and gone to d toilet to masturbate off dan givin birth to u.jst sayi
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by edemaeyomi: 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
na wah oh!!!
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by funarosho(m): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
drss:
Look at Pa Buhari sad He looks too confused to realise that he's supposed to stand up and greet the US president as both leaders prepare to sit and discuss. Even Obama is surprised as his lack of manners. grin
it shows buhari don't give a Bleep bout Obama not lik jona
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by aresa: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
drss:
Look at Pa Buhari sad He looks too confused to realise that he's supposed to stand up and greet the US president as both leaders prepare to sit and discuss. Even Obama is surprised as his lack of manners. grin

They met and greeted already while standing so stop wailing with your random and thoughtless picture.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by Rilwayne001: 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
Firefire:

Thanks!
For the first time...hmmm..Thank God for your life.
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by Certifiedboss: 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
drss:

If anyone is to stand up and greet then it should be Obama doing the greeting . In all areas Buhari is bigger than him . We should learn to appreciate our own . An American won't ridicule their leader in regard to any other ruler

1 Like

Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by iliyande(m): 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
Buhari issue go kill some people before their time cheesy
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by Danova(m): 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
GspotAngela:
1) The OP is a liar. This picture was taken at the G7 summit few weeks ago and it has nothing to do with PMB's current visit to the USA

2) The OP is certainly a product of a beneath-the -mango -tree -school. The fool cannot spell DISGRACED.

3) the picture indicates that Obama was about sitting down for a round table discussion with other world leaders whilst others were already on sit. So why should Buhari stand up for him?

4) OP, go get a life or better still, go get a poison and take your life.
See Finishing, Op juz gaan d*e

1 Like

Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by ibisko04: 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
drss:
God will help you and your cohorts who will not see any reason to believe PMB has done anything right.
Were you there to know what transpired at that given time.
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by dynalat: 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
*Are you unemployed or under-employed?
*Are you looking to travel outside the shores of nigeria with a source of income guaranteed?
*Are you looking to travel and not look over your shoulders like illegal immigrants?
* Do you have a valid nigerian international passport?
If all this is what you crave then look no further,because an opportunity presents itself to you on a platter of gold to work and live in Dubai (men)and Bahrain(women) .limited slots available men.

MALE CATEGORY
A company in dubai needs the services of able body,hard working young men for the following vacancies .
1.security personnels.
2. Cleaners.
* Must be of legal age 18 and above
* Guranteed accomodation
*Visa and travel expenses paid for
NB; candidate must provide 2 guarantors that would vouch him.
FEMALE CATEGORY
Hardworking women are needed as nannies or baby sitters in Bahrain.
* Must be of legal age 18 and above
* Guranteed accomodation
*Visa and travel expenses paid for
NB; candidate must provide 2 guarantors that would vouch her.
Call this number for more info..08064669594
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
aresa:

They met and greeted already while standing so stop wailing with your random and thoughtless picture.

Both of you are sharing pictures from the G7 summit in Germany
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by DeWisedon(m): 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
op u be disgracing to ur familicing.

check well u go be those wey dey knack head for ground say dem want greet person wey dem senior cux of money
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by paooxide(m): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
drss:

No wonder you were thought to call your ancestors monkey, . . Using left hand to describe his father's house.. Silly boy
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by DjAndroid: 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
alfredo4u:
World apart bro......Buhari senior that guy by far.....na Obama suppose stand and greet him

Elder no dey him village?

Epic!!!!!!
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by ignis: 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
What about that?
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by ibkgab001: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
from the picture everyone is sitting down including Buhari .. I can tell that the editor didn't try at all
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by iamrealdeji(m): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
drss:
Op is the type that would prostrate for his younger brother because of bread,Buhari can't stand up for Obama because they're both presidents and Buhari is the visitor,don't you have brain at all op,or you're that stupid not to think before criticizing?
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by docadams: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
Firefire:

Thanks!

For the sake of kids, like the OP going astray, I hope you keep this up. The upbringing of a child also depends on the society.
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by geca(f): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
Op na Itiboribo sha angry cry
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by yetunsbay(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Op still dey high
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by iamrealdeji(m): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
zeestunner:
Op u are a disgrace you can't even spell yet you open your dirty mouth to insult our president.
the fool is a graduate of Agbabiaka grammar school,he's a carpenter and stole his oga's phone and used while oga went to mosque in the name of trying to belong,doing what his peers in school are doing
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by Alexisu: 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
Op, I know what your problem is?

Your brain is in your as.s, and you were sitting down while typing that's why you spewed that nonsense.

For how long will you continue to wail Mr wailing wailer?
Is just 2 months into a four year term(2nd term likely).

You fit
You go wound oooooo

The 9 precious month wen your mumsy suffer take carry you, she for use am take break melon, put money for purse.

Like say Na me born you, I for use you take do money only say na counterfeit coins go dey come out, or better still, use you play cha-cha(gamble).

You product of a leaking condom.

Anu ofia. Onye iberibe.

NO LET ME INSULT U OOO

Repent make God see you bless ooo.
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by geca(f): 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
suxkill:
Dis is just d beginning!!!

Beginning of your downfall?
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by sirxbit(m): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
GspotAngela:

4) OP, go get a life or better still, go get a poison and take your life.
i pray i give birth to a daughter lyk u

1 Like

Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by betty202020(m): 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
alfredo4u:
World apart bro......Buhari senior that guy by far.....na Obama suppose stand and greet him

Elder no dey him village?

Time for all this intimidation is over........they can do dat to our soldiers as posted below.
if u go by age, buhari is the one to invite Obama. why did he honour the invitation? this is formal gathering and all protocols must be observed.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by ibnjarir93(m): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
Looking for faults up and down.
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by alfredo4u(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
betty202020:
if u go by age, buhari is the one to invite Obama. why did he honour the invitation? this is formal gathering and all protocols must be observed.

Meaning? Buhari should stand and welcome him?

How do you guys reason for God sake? Him be police? I came to your house to c u and u came in and u were expecting to show respect to u. For what?

Mind u, this is official meeting........salutation is not compulsory.
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by ogba20: 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Anamachi3:
Again! ;
. Hahahahaha, look at this pix are u sure he is ok? Or old age
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by alfredo4u(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
betty202020:

Check the pix in front page and see what happen in dat buhari visit to us
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by simeko(m): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm I see nothing wrong with dat picture please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagosians Consume N3B Food Daily- Ambode / Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose / Why Lagos Is Immune To Recession — Rotimi Agunsoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.