Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Buhari Travels Too much - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Travels Too much (2694 Views)

Expect Genocidal Slaughter Of Nigerians On Monday If Buhari Travels To USA / Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? / President Buhari's Travels Costs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Travels Too much by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
You blame the past government for squandering our resources, but you can afford to travel just to meet the US President with a crowd of 266 people. For goodness sake, what precisely will all of them be doing in that trip? What is the cost of this particular trip, the estacode, the travel expenses, hotel bills, feeding allowances and all what not?
If i may ask, who is even heading the technical team of that travelling crowd which does not include a Foreign Affairs Minister? Meetings between Presidents are merely formal. The technical treaties and technical issues which are normally associated with such trips are sorted out by the respective foreign ministers. Even the worst world dictators never did it alone. Hitler couldn't do without Ribbentrope neither could Stalin do without Molotov in foreign matters. Can US function for a moment without the Secretary of State?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Travels Too much by isolated: 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
i am disappointed in u OP

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Travels Too much by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Travels Too much by namdyz(m): 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
h
Re: Buhari Travels Too much by SultanYoung: 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sai baba you have silent their mouth Oh Allah Bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Travels Too much by floxyluv80(f): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
alfred5:
You blame the past government for squandering our resources, but you can afford to travel just to meet the US President with a crowd of 266 people. For goodness sake, what precisely will all of them be doing in that trip? What is the cost of this particular trip, the estacode, the travel expenses, hotel bills, feeding allowances and all what not?
If i may ask, who is even heading the technical team of that travelling crowd which does not include a Foreign Affairs Minister? Meetings between Presidents are merely formal. The technical treaties and technical issues which are normally associated with such trips are sorted out by the respective foreign ministers. Even the worst world dictators never did it alone. Hitler couldn't do without Ribbentrope neither could Stalin do without Molotov in foreign matters. Can US function for a moment without the Secretary of State?
ds is meaninful oooo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Travels Too much by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
alfred5:
Shoo really
Re: Buhari Travels Too much by EdCure: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
Another misleading topic to draw attention to the agony of a wailing wailer.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Travels Too much by vedaxcool(m): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
Pdp have ran out of any sensible point to make that they resort to inadvertently praising buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Travels Too much by dustmalik: 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
How many times will yoube told that he traveled with a 33-man delegate? Wailing Wailers just never get tired of this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Travels Too much by shalomm: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Buhari Travels Too much by prettybella(f): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
op shut your mouth before I lock you up

1 Like

Re: Buhari Travels Too much by iliyande(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
The old pdp is tired of that type of propaganda tactics. Whenever they tried, they always discover that they are learner. PDP need someone like lier Muhammad grin
Re: Buhari Travels Too much by SirLegal(m): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
OP sori oh but ...... ARE YOU CONFUSED sad

ARE YOU ANGRY WITH MR. PRESIDENT(PMB) OR THE U.S SECRETARY OF STATE(JOHN KERRY) OR MR PRESIDENT'S DELEGATION OR YOURSELF.... WHO

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Travels Too much by isolated: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
prettybella:
judging by d image i saw on ur moniker, i believe u can really lock him up

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Travels Too much by isolated: 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:
lipsrsealed
fine girl like u dey book space
Re: Buhari Travels Too much by Young03(m): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
av notng.to contribute Bt..
Re: Buhari Travels Too much by ogba20: 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
isolated:
. U re a disgrace because u forbide truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Travels Too much by Abbycite(m): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
dustmalik:
How many times will yoube told that he traveled with a 33-man delegate? Wailing Wailers just never get tired of this nonsense.

....and ur brain could not calculate d nunbers of aides/assistants that will accompany d 33-man delegates
Re: Buhari Travels Too much by omenka(m): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
alfred5:
See painment!! grin

Op, just take two tabs of Jegaquine twice daily for four years if you want to really increase your life expectancy.

You show elevated symptoms of Orubebitis.

Pele. grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Travels Too much by StOla: 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Abbycite:

....and ur brain could not calculate d nunbers of aides/assistants that will accompany d 33-man delegates

You so much wish Buhari was as irresponsible as Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Travels Too much by omenka(m): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
prettybella:
Donphilopus, come and chi chum chin oo!! shocked
Re: Buhari Travels Too much by Beremx(f): 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
Yet another demented wailing wailer TANoid!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Travels Too much by sanandreas(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
Buhari u can put the blame on me. Face the reality. Instigate the change. Do things differently.
Re: Buhari Travels Too much by psucc(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
Buhari will mortgage Nigeria if we don't guard his actions.
Re: Buhari Travels Too much by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Insanity has preferentially been confirmed grin
Re: Buhari Travels Too much by delectablegyal(f): 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
2go is no fun again. Mehn, i used to enjoy those day when 2go was fun filled.
Re: Buhari Travels Too much by obailala(m): 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
alfred5:
Bro, what exactly is your problem here?... You complain he travels with a large entourage, then you turn around to lament that he didn't also include a foreign minister.

Are you aware Nigeria has a permanent secretary in the foreign affairs ministry?... Are you also aware Nigeria has an ambassador in the US?... And where did you get that silly figure of 266 from?... I suppose it came from one of the facebook posts of one of your fellow wailers?

Oh ye wailing wailers, can you just kindly hold your peace and quit killing yourselves with high blood pressure.

Re: Buhari Travels Too much by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
obailala:
Bro, what exactly is your problem here?... You complain he travels with a large entourage, then you turn around to lament that he didn't also include a foreign minister.

Are you aware Nigeria has a permanent secretary in the foreign affairs ministry?... Are you also aware Nigeria has an ambassador in the US?... And where did you get that silly figure of 266 from?... I suppose it came from one of the facebook posts of one of your fellow wailers?

Oh ye wailing wailers, can you just kindly hold your peace and quit killing yourselves with high blood pressure.

33 plus their official aides.. Plus their official photographers... Get that into your dullard head. Also, know that Foreigh Affairs Minister is much more important than all those dullardinhos like he move it..
Re: Buhari Travels Too much by obailala(m): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
alfred5:

33 plus their official aides.. Plus their official photographers... Get that into your dullard head. Also, know that Foreigh Affairs Minister is much more important than all those dullardinhos like he move it..
The official photographer Bayo was included in the list of 33. So who are these remaining 233 ghosts?

Prove that you are not a nincompoop by naming them...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Travels Too much by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
obailala:
The official photographer Bayo was included in the list of 33. So who are these remaining 233 ghosts?

Prove that you are not a nincompoop by naming them...

I don't talk with poooo since you don't know that every governor have official photographer.... Apart from that, key persons were mention. Those were unannounce.

Ezi Bida!!!!
Re: Buhari Travels Too much by Tkester: 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
isolated:

Why wont you be disappointed since he told you the truth.
Children of lies!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking No French Top News Agency Report Buahri S Visit. (PICTURES) / PHOTO "Security Alert": Lion Escapes From Origin Zoo In Ikorodu, Lagos / SEUN: Just Before A Dollar Would Equal 1000naira..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.