Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) (56006 Views)

Ford Gives Saudi Women's Activist Her Dream Car As Car Makers Rush To Advtertise / Car Rams Into A Building In Surulere Area Of Lagos. Photos / Car Falls Off Bridge Along Lokoja-Abuja Road, Two Die (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by cmecproblem(m): 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
i will like to know the make of this car...
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by xender(m): 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin
flames007:
was your brain on autopilot? grin
grin
flames007:
was your brain on autopilot? grin
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by kobonaire(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
ifyclose2:
Very sad..............but OP, this your exaggeration na wa o......"CAR BREAKS TO PIECES".
but it is safe to say that the car cannot be used again grin
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
Too many untrained drivers on the road. Very sad. Rip to the dead.
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
cardoctor:
Too many untrained drivers on the road. Very sad. Rip to the dead.
Dem full Abuja brekete. Dem see fast cars, straight smooth roads with much traffic yet their witches for village dey press 'mumu button' wey dey inside their brains anyhow.
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by Ninilowo(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
Speed kills

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by lebete3000: 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
Danjuma827:
Op your English fit carry Nobel prize ohhh. No hard feelings bro.

Well God with will help us all in this country. The major thing is either they were over thinking, not obeying normal road rules or they where were caught unawares. but not withstanding we need to live a holy life. Cos death can come anytime.

No one knows tomorrow. Yet RIP to the dead
A kettle calling a pot black!
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by horexy(f): 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
JESUS!

Owo aiye le le yi oooo shocked

RIP
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by kenoz(m): 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
RIP to the dead ones.

Quick recovery to the unconscious ones
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by kenoz(m): 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
ferdiii:
A kettle calling a pot black!
. grin

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
so sad...
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by megamank(m): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
Afrocatalyst:
Abuja.

Abuja is a place that I know that every weekend there must be one accident somewhere. Even with the very wide and smooth roads. In Abuja people don't learn driving properly before entering highways. Once they can move a car from one point they assume proffesional status.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by princezzlolly(f): 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
God forbid!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by RealEstate35: 5:32am On Jul 21, 2015
Na wa o! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and apartments for rent at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by tunergy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
MadCow1:

Who can tell me the make of the car?

Infinity FX35
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by Willswise(m): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
My friends husband is involved in the accident

Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by favouredon(f): 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
Please thank God for me o. One of my colleague was in this car but alive. Recuperating in the hospital.
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 23, 2015
okay bro, thanks.
lomomike:

No! From the rear seat recline fold and the door card, I can tell its a VX60 camry 07-12MY

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 23, 2015
so you making friend with a married woman? okay efcc coming after you soon.
Willswise:
My friends husband is involved in the accident

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by Willswise(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
Truluvguy:
so you making friend with a married woman? okay efcc coming after you soon.

She was my social director while I was the president in college days
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by bammy777(m): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
bammy777:
RIP to d dead ................................
Rip to the ones Op killed with his "RAM".
. Op am sorry for my ignorance. i actullay went to check d meaning and i was wrong. NEVER QUICK TO judge. Am sorry op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos State License Number Plate Codes & What They Mean / Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) / Top 10 Most Problematic Cars To Avoid When Buying A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.