Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

BDSM Roomate??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BDSM Roomate??? (1790 Views)

Intimacy With Roomate / Nigerian Man Obsessed With BDSM Cries Out To His Lady Crush On Facebook / Look At What My Roomate Girl Did To Me In The Bathroom...Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BDSM Roomate??? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
I reside with my roommate and his Gf in a 2 room apartment,. We are all students and I share the rent money with my Roomate. Today I needed to get a usb cord for my playstation 4 controller. Normally there is an unwritten rule everyone locks his door but I was quite surprised when I found it open. I quickly took this opportunity to do some snooping and Amebo cool. I was shocked when I checked his closet and found BDSM toys(Bondage and Discipline, Submission and Domination, Sadism and Machosism). I was quite shocked and a bit scared. Personally I think people into that kind if s*** can kill person for sleep. The toys looked feminine oriented so I'm guessing his Gf is the Boss and he's the slave. Please I dont know what to do as our leasing agreement runs out next July. Even though they are nice and we are friends it still scares the s*** outta me. I believe its wrong to judge people's sexuality or fetishes but its just too close to me and its making me sick, what do I do? Do I move out which is ridiculous because the apartment complexes near my College are affected by school policies indirectly and it would be very hard to get a close substitute. cry
Re: BDSM Roomate??? by cozy7(m): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
[b]Why do u keep snooping around other people's property? U sed like wahala.

Besides, it takes one with d Holy Spirit to really understand what you talking about. I'd suggest u change your Department (in sch) to d English department........owa necessary gan ooo
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: BDSM Roomate??? by Cutehector(m): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
Effect of fifty shades of grey
Re: BDSM Roomate??? by KELVINXY: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
SKIBO wait are u kidding me

U see the problem with some people,they dont mind their business...whats wrong with having a few intimacy gadgets
have they ever invited u to be part of it,i guess NO.
then why worry urself?undecided
Snoop-Dogtongue

2 Likes

Re: BDSM Roomate??? by xender(m): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
wat is "bleep "
Re: BDSM Roomate??? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
Crap. everywhere you go.
Re: BDSM Roomate??? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
Bleep
xender:
wat is "bleep "
KELVINXY:
SKIBO wait are u kidding me
U see the problem with some people,they dont mind their business...whats wrong with having a few intimacy gadgets
have they ever invited u to be part of it,i guess NO.
then why worry urself?undecided
Snoop-Dogtongue
Personally I detest intimacy gadgets. I feel my Donkey kong Is good enough cool
Re: BDSM Roomate??? by TwentySeven: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: BDSM Roomate??? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
B D S M
xender:
wat is "bleep "
Re: BDSM Roomate??? by TwentySeven: 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
Double post
Re: BDSM Roomate??? by KELVINXY: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Vanquay:
Bleep Personally I detest intimacy gadgets. I feel my Donkey kong Is good enough cool
Oh i see.
either way u still need a toy to spice up ur sex life. just for the fun
Re: BDSM Roomate??? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
undecided undecided learn how to mind ur bis op!
Re: BDSM Roomate??? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
Never I see it as an insult to my king kong. Trust me I will keep on screwing her till I find replacement. Am all for trying new Bedmatics and breaking my back but I must not see plastic. Thats eviction notice cool
KELVINXY:

Oh i see.
either way u still need a toy to spice up ur sex life. just for the fun

1 Like

Re: BDSM Roomate??? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
learn how to talk sensibly in other people's thread undecided
prettythicksme:
undecided undecided learn how to mind ur bis op!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BDSM Roomate??? by Boxer007(m): 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
Vanquay:
I reside with my roommate and his Gf in a 2 room apartment,. We are all students and I share the rent money with my Roomate. Today I needed to get a usb cord for my playstation 4 controller. Normally there is an unwritten rule everyone locks his door but I was quite surprised when I found it open. I quickly took this opportunity to do some snooping and Amebo cool. I was shocked when I checked his closet and found BDSM toys(Bondage and Discipline, Submission and Domination, Sadism and Machosism). I was quite shocked and a bit scared. Personally I think people into that kind if s*** can kill person for sleep. The toys looked feminine oriented so I'm guessing his Gf is the Boss and he's the slave. Please I dont know what to do as our leasing agreement runs out next July. Even though they are nice and we are friends it still scares the s*** outta me. I believe its wrong to judge people's sexuality or fetishes but its just too close to me and its making me sick, what do I do? Do I move out which is ridiculous because the apartment complexes near my College are affected by school policies indirectly and it would be very hard to get a close substitute. cry

Brother please do you suck diks?

(1) (Reply)

WHAT IS UR OPINION ON THIS....? / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. / I Think I Just Met My Wife To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.