Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,591 members, 7,840,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Dating Invite? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Invite? (1397 Views)

Why Does My Friend Always Invite Herself Over? / She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding / How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Invite? by ronkebaby(f): 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2006
to u guys on the forum, what meaning do u read to a girl's continued hostility to you?
Re: Dating Invite? by kiki(f): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2006
well i'm not a guy but i heard if a gurl is hstile they think she's not cheap or somtin like that
Re: Dating Invite? by momoney1(m): 2:29am On Sep 26, 2006
dislike, and i hate being screwd
Re: Dating Invite? by iice(f): 3:16am On Sep 26, 2006
She's not into you
Re: Dating Invite? by ajibey(m): 4:36am On Sep 26, 2006
Atimes when a girl is hostile to you it might mean ''she likes you and want to see if you'll come back''

Abi i dey lie?
Re: Dating Invite? by kokoletz(m): 6:17am On Sep 26, 2006
Ajibey I dey ur back fulltime. Na true talk.
Re: Dating Invite? by ronkebaby(f): 10:15am On Sep 27, 2006
ajibey:

Atimes when a girl is hostile to you it might mean ''she likes you and want to see if you'll come back''

Abi i dey lie?

Do u really mean this or are u just joking?
Re: Dating Invite? by ronkebaby(f): 10:16am On Sep 27, 2006
ajibey:

Abi i dey lie?

Do u really mean this or are u just joking? So are u saying u prefer to date girls that really display a whole lot of hostility to u at the beginning of ur meet?
Re: Dating Invite? by kokoletz(m): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2006
Really dt makes the game even more fun, cos it make u think and plan ur next move.
Re: Dating Invite? by ronkebaby(f): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2006
kokoletz

This is really interesting. I am surpriced you see a lady being hostile to u in every way as the idea candidate for u to ask out. Tell me, did u woo ur present girlfriend in that manner i.e. was she a a former hostile acquitance now turned lover?
Re: Dating Invite? by kokoletz(m): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2006
Girl even up till now she is afraid dt guys are bad but trust me her defence is at verge of collapse.
Re: Dating Invite? by ronkebaby(f): 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2006
There u go[b] kokoletz[/b]. Now I know u got my post wrong. I am not talking about hostility in terms of thinking all men are bad. I mean hostility in the manner she snaps at u when u talk, make fun of u openly and even going to the extent of revealing to you the statistics she wants in her man which u obviously do not have etc. That is what I mean by being hostile.
Re: Dating Invite? by acidrop(f): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2006
if am hostile 2 a dude, it actually means i despreatly want him 2 PISS OFF undecided
Re: Dating Invite? by ronkebaby(f): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2006
acidrop:

if am hostile 2 a dude, it actually means i despreatly want him 2 PISS OFF undecided

Thank you jare. Same here. But, I wonder why some guys still just refuse to get the message?
Re: Dating Invite? by acidrop(f): 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2006
yeah, i agree wit u some guys are pretty hard 2 get rid of undecided
Re: Dating Invite? by kokoletz(m): 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2006
Guys I dnt agree wit you all just to Piss off kai drop am.
Re: Dating Invite? by ronkebaby(f): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2006
kokoletz:

Guys I dnt agree wit you all just to Piss off kai drop am.

It seems you are one of those guys that never get the message afterall. I sorry for u sha if the girl agree marry u after much pressure on her and dey give u hell for house!
Re: Dating Invite? by kokoletz(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2006
Well if she give me hell as I b child of I will sue her papa 4 breach of contract, collect my dowry and damages for givin me hell for a wife.
Re: Dating Invite? by kokoletz(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2006
Well if she give me hell as I b child of God I will sue her papa 4 breach of contract, collect my dowry and damages for givin me hell for a wife.
Re: Dating Invite? by ronkebaby(f): 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2006
kokoletz:

Well if she give me hell as I b child of God I will sue her papa 4 breach of contract, collect my dowry and damages for givin me hell for a wife.

If I were the papa, abeg nothing for you o. Why u no look before u leep now. No be the same u come ask hin daughter's hand 4 marriage?. Na the guy dey ask, not the babes, remember?
Re: Dating Invite? by Dalby(m): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2006
There are 2 ways to look at it.
[list]
[li]She outrightly does not like you[/li]
[li]She wants to be noticed, more of subconsciously testing your resilience[/li]
[/list]
but guys have to be careful and interpret on a case to case basis

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Is Still On My Mind / What will you do / Can Someone Fan Me? She Betrayed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.