Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Buhari To Locate Stolen $150million With The Help Of Barack Obama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Locate Stolen $150million With The Help Of Barack Obama (710 Views)

Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC / US Forces Locate Chibok Girls-New York Times / Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Locate Stolen $150million With The Help Of Barack Obama by Eagle4Real: 3:19am On Jul 21, 2015
The president of Nigeria President Buhari appeled to United State of America President Barack Obama to him to locate $150 million that was stolen by Nigeria past bad leadership, to view the full detail click here http://newsysource..com/2015/07/buhari-to-locate-stolen-150million-with.html
Re: Buhari To Locate Stolen $150million With The Help Of Barack Obama by PassingShot(m): 3:23am On Jul 21, 2015
$150bn and not million.
Re: Buhari To Locate Stolen $150million With The Help Of Barack Obama by saintfaculty(m): 3:53am On Jul 21, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari To Locate Stolen $150million With The Help Of Barack Obama by Segadem(m): 5:04am On Jul 21, 2015
PassingShot:
$150bn and not million.
Re: Buhari To Locate Stolen $150million With The Help Of Barack Obama by molydonhenry(m): 5:08am On Jul 21, 2015
Hmmm, Obama is now a money locator.

Kudos to PMB
Re: Buhari To Locate Stolen $150million With The Help Of Barack Obama by KwoiZabo(m): 5:09am On Jul 21, 2015
If i hear. 150 billion ko 150 Naira ni. She because you go just gather Nigerians money send am back abi no be Nigerian court you go go? Buhari is a joker anf believe you me. The days ahead are very bleak, At least I have cash to sustain my family for at least 4 yrs
Re: Buhari To Locate Stolen $150million With The Help Of Barack Obama by M4gunners: 5:14am On Jul 21, 2015
Wia him won start to dey locate am first?FFrom Otuoke or from Ota?
Re: Buhari To Locate Stolen $150million With The Help Of Barack Obama by hinwazaka: 5:31am On Jul 21, 2015
It is possible to recover this monies, in a world where PIGS CAN FLY. Let it be known that most transfer of money involving illegal oil trade is done by shale companies and not Nigerians. This companies purchase the services of expert financial institutions who are skilled in the art of CREATIVE ACCOUNTING
The money is disseminated globally in a series of tax dodgy schemes which are most times UNTRACEABLE. For example I will draw your attention to the HSBC/ US government tax evasion fiasco. In 2015 the US government came under intense pressure on the actions it took after receiving a massive cache of leaked data that showed how the swiss banking arm of HSBC, the worlds second largest bank helped wealthy customers conceal billions of dollars of assets. Without the scrutiny of the media that case may have been ignored by the US government. Eventually HSBC had to pay huge fines to the US government. Now what facility would be used by the US government in a case involving a legion of companies who possibly used a lot of institutions like the HSBC in a case which doesn't affect them.Obama right now has a lot on his plate and the tracing and retrieval of stolen monies is the LEAST of his worries. It is very dangerous to note that the APC seems too lazy too want to attempt to solve any of the nation's problems. They seem so adamant on dumping them on the doors of BIG BROTHER
Re: Buhari To Locate Stolen $150million With The Help Of Barack Obama by donholy28(m): 5:54am On Jul 21, 2015
Now this is impossible...just keep giving us fake promises buhari

(1) (Reply)

No Politician Can Destroy Osun Under Me – Aregbesola / Very Clean Toyota Camry 2005 For Sale @N750.000 / Jamb’s Transferring Of Students To School Is it Among The Change APC Promised?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.