Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,041 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! (5791 Views)

Gordon Obua Buried, Goodluck, Patience Jonathan Attend (Photos) / Gordon Obua Is Dead! Jonathan's Ex CSO Dies Of Heart Attack / Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by OluwaDavidow1(m): 6:11am On Jul 21, 2015
You must be very stupid for saying that! angry angry
KnowAll:
Na so person dey die? Then d whole Nigeria 4 don die nah!!! undecided
Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by IAMTHEHERO: 6:11am On Jul 21, 2015
Nigeria is practicing WITCHHUNTCRACY.What a pity.This is what this man got from serving his fatherland. Chaii. Nigeria sorry!!

1 Like

Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by prospero5(m): 6:11am On Jul 21, 2015
too sad! even buhari as a person will be sorry for this. it's a big stain on his administration. RIP to the dead
Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by BlackBaron: 6:11am On Jul 21, 2015
Breakingtimes = Breakinglies?

I sure hope it's not true. Reading like the beginning of authoritarian with this administration.
Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by kliq(m): 6:17am On Jul 21, 2015
Life Goes On
Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by Chidosqi: 6:17am On Jul 21, 2015
This is the beginning of the end of any probe that this government intends to embark on. To know that the man was I'll add still held him tells volumes of the disregard this government has for our laws. The man's blood is on Buhari's head.

1 Like

Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by oismail(m): 6:18am On Jul 21, 2015
See gbege....(Davido's voice)
Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by managermahmud: 6:18am On Jul 21, 2015
ellechrystal:
Smh....this is a clear case of ; HE WHO WANTS TO SWALLOW A COW SHOULD FIRST CHECK HIS ANUS.
GBAM

no clear evidence? I thought they said d crime against him was bunkery business
Trash. Attacking all those that were very close to Jonathan doesn't solve corruption problems. U vent started until u probably , arrest n jail those who were in his govt, who helped destroy it, who backed u up during elections, who r now in APC. U know them. It doesn't mean if they r now in APC they ve been washed by d blood of d lamb n r now saints....
Witch hunting sometimes turn to another thing o.
In this case na another thing.
U just said all these trash to gain unnecessary attention. Congrats...
U succeeded
Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by UmuEri(m): 6:23am On Jul 21, 2015
kliq:
Life Goes On
really? so that is all you have to say? am sure if it was your father, your comment will be different.
Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by omowolewa: 6:28am On Jul 21, 2015
DSS and over zealousness!
Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by kliq(m): 6:31am On Jul 21, 2015
UmuEri:
really? so that is all you have to say? am sure if it was your father, your comment will be different.

Story for the gods....with the death of many Nigerians as a result of the negligence of the previous Govt due to their focus in looting the country dry did anyone blink? He is just like every other Nigerian....if and when he dies life must go on hence you jump in and go down 6ft with him and yeah I know it's a fake news smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by vanunu: 6:36am On Jul 21, 2015
If this is true, then it is the begining of the fall of this govt , given the way nigeria is structured, nobody born of a woman will fight corruption successfuly.
Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by chronique(m): 6:36am On Jul 21, 2015
I hope this is a lie cos if this is true,it won't augur well for this nation. This is totally unacceptable.
Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 21, 2015
God have mercy on our souls
Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 21, 2015
DSS of ur surccessor die in prison jail because of what? Instead of invitation for questioning,..did PMB think he's still in military regim,.so sad,..this will surely make it difficult for any opposition to hands over in the nearest future,.
Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by DeWisedon(m): 6:38am On Jul 21, 2015
i wan check weda introvert dey here
Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:43am On Jul 21, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
Any APC E-ROBOTS that will support this MAY HE/SHE ,HIS/HER FAMILY & GENERATION RECEIVE THIS KIND OF THIS TREATMENT METED TO THIS MAN IN 100 FOLDS.
Amen and amen.
I believe PDP will develop a killer squads against APC members.
Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 21, 2015
kliq:

Story for the gods....with the death of many Nigerians as a result of the negligence of the previous Govt due to their focus in looting the country dry did anyone blink? He is just like every other Nigerian....if and when he dies life must go on hence you jump in and go down 6ft with him and yeah I know it's a fake news smiley
I wouldn't blame you at all because your religion islam never value humen being,..keep killing innocent's souls...blood tasting pple

2 Likes

Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by rabex(m): 6:49am On Jul 21, 2015
na buhari be dss director..but wait oh..this one na heavy law suit.....gbege
Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:50am On Jul 21, 2015
Hmmn, this is tragedically tragedious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by rabex(m): 6:54am On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=chronique post=36107179]I hope this is a lie cos if this is true,it won't augur well for this nation. This is totally unacceptable.[/quote

sharap....abeg make we hear word.it wont augur well for u....he is d first person to die abi..did u hear that thousands are dying all over the country.but just because he is a looter *e no go augur well*I wonder when we will stop celebrating thieves that have the wealth to sustain people dying of simple hunger in nigeria..and decide to keep it for themselves and their families..bros think straight abeg..
Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by crystalzoe: 6:56am On Jul 21, 2015
I hope this is not true. I really really don't want to believe this story
Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by rabex(m): 6:57am On Jul 21, 2015
Chidosqi:
This is the beginning of the end of any probe that this government intends to embark on. To know that the man was I'll add still held him tells volumes of the disregard this government has for our laws. The man's blood is on Buhari's head.

sharap na Buhari detain am...the bliod of innocent people dying every say as a result of their ignorance..is on his head...looter sympathizers
Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by crystalzoe: 6:58am On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=rabex post=36107585][/quote]
I don't get u. so because he is a looter then his life is worthless,? let me not say anything until d story is confirmed and it had better not b true.
Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by Flets: 6:59am On Jul 21, 2015
I hope this government does not plunge this country into anarchy
Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by vanunu: 7:00am On Jul 21, 2015
Some weeks ago, it was the chief security officer of mama peace that was murdered in Abuja by an unknown person.
Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by chronique(m): 7:12am On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by ellechrystal(f): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2015
managermahmud:

U succeeded
N congrats. I just notice how stewpieed u r.
Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by chronique(m): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2015
Mor0n,learn how to be objective when you talk. Are you the one that pressed charges against him and accused him of stealing? Did you take him to court? Was he tried and convicted of stealing or any crime? If non of the above has happened,and He's now a dead man who cannot defend himself;what do you make of that? I guess if I have the power to arrest and detain you,and make unofficial allegations against you,hold you in detention till you die,your family would clap for me. Anyways,since that is the how you want it,may you be a victim of such someday. I am holding brief for no man and I have repeatedly said it here that anyone who has stolen funds from the govt,and has been taken to court and the case has been proven against the person,should be made to face the music. What I will not do,is to support tyranny or any form of vendetta. As far as the world is concerned and as far as the law is concerned,the deceased is innocent,as he wasn't charged with any offence in a court of law,and proven guilty.

One more thing,never in your pathetic life,should you ask me to shut up. If you can't air your opinion without insults,don't quote me. [quote author=rabex post=36107585][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by ellechrystal(f): 7:19am On Jul 21, 2015
managermahmud:

U succeeded
N I just noticed we ve a person of ur kind on nairaland.
Remind me again, how did u make it tru secondary school?
Learn to respect people's opinion.
Toad

1 Like

Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by UmuEri(m): 7:20am On Jul 21, 2015
vanunu:
If this is true, then it is the begining of the fall of this govt , given the way nigeria is structured, nobody born of a woman will fight corruption successfuly.
I won't agree any less. too bad!
Re: Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! by rabex(m): 7:23am On Jul 21, 2015
chronique:
Mor0n,learn how to be objective when you talk. Are you the one that pressed charges against him and accused him of stealing? Did you take him to court? Was he tried and convicted of stealing or any crime? If non of the above has happened,and He's now a dead man who cannot defend himself;what do you make of that? I guess if I have the power to arrest and detain you,and make unofficial allegations against you,hold you in detention till you die,your family would clap for me. Anyways,since that is the how you want it,may you be a victim of such someday. I am holding brief for no man and I have repeatedly said it here that anyone who has stolen funds from the govt,and has been taken to court and the case has been proven against the person,should be made to face the music. What I will not do,is to support tyranny or any form of vendetta. As far as the world is concerned and as far as the law is concerned,the deceased is innocent,as he was charged with any offence in a court of law,and proven guilty.

One more thing,never in your pathetic life,should you ask me to shut up. If you can't air your opinion without insults,don't quote me.

bros keep quiet fid u check d s source...?? or because ur bent on looking for wa t to blame this government u just use anything u see.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) / Insecurity: Oyebanji Meets Service Chiefs, Seeks Strategic Intervention In Ekiti / Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.