Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,069 members, 7,956,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

Where Can I Find A Baby Mama - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Can I Find A Baby Mama (6470 Views)

Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama / I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by jaybee3(m): 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
drake99:
you are a bigger fool to Idowuogbo,who told you am looking for a way to attract a woman,am talking about a woman that will born out of wedlock for me

All this mumu wey full dis thread sef,I made a mistake by opening this thread in the morning when sensible people must've gone to work leaving all this low mentality people here

Your intention is secondary and inconsequential in the wider scheme of things.

If you are who you claim to be then surely getting a get pregnant should be the easiest thing on your selfish journey

You didn't make a mistake for opening the thread but you damn right made a mistake for not thinking through your selfish quest properly..

why would you bring a child into the world knowing fully well that your chance of survival is pretty slim?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by Idowuogbo(f): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
drake99:

All this mumu wey full dis thread sef,I made a mistake by opening this thread in the morning when sensible people must've gone to work leaving all this low mentality people here
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh lawd the irony in this post is world class. This foooooolish agbero should be in the zoo I swear! Hyenas sharp pass this nonetity. See him feeling funky ke? Lmao!!!! Eyah I feel for you sha... sad case! cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by Idowuogbo(f): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
drake99:
you fit pay transport comot dat your village? Here na somebody wey don raise money to enter plain you dey insult mumu

Go and sleep,frustrated b!tch
awww....Nigeria!!! cry cry cry cry

Jokes asides, guy don't risk your life for the money you might not even live to spend. Don't do it bro!! Stay put and start up something that'll give you peace of mind. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
Shouldn't you be going to Colombia, instead of Brazil?
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by Chidoks(f): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
nwanna kujunata! haba!! you just want to give her 'belle' then vamoose.na waa for you o.
seriously you sound like a troubled soul.you need Christ.please do not venture into this drug trip you do much desire.haba sunce last year you have not been able to come up with a reasonable means of livelihood despite the abundance of opportunities in Nigeria.guy jiri e nwayoo.ike kete olie aboro way o.okey if you carry these drugs and something happens wetin you go tell God sef? nnaa gbalu ogwu gi nuo.hapu ntu joor
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by Kimoni: 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
drake99:
you are a bigger fool to Idowuogbo,who told you am looking for a way to attract a woman,am talking about a woman that will born out of wedlock for me

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OP, you mean I am jobless baa angry cry cry cry

Ok oo I won't post again in the morning grin grin grin
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by Truckpusher(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
edwife:

Menopause? women at that age are still making babies......

You even have conditions(qualities,looks)? You really think you are doing these women a favour don't you? grin

In whatever you intend to do,don't go looking for a young lady and deceive her without letting her know of your true intentions.

That will be very mean and callous.....
Why would one announce his intentions like this ,just ask the guy to holla at me let me teach him how to make babies with any woman of his choice. grin
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by Chidoks(f): 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
VictoriaBee:

You are religious and want to give birth through babymama?.

Pray tell, what's fornication in your bible(?).

not only does our religious friend want to procreate through fornication; he intends to do drugs.maybe he would probably disguise as a religious leader.i don laugh tire!
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by justi4jesu(f): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
drake99:
no

Is it Riri's drake or which drake are you? cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by Chidoks(f): 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
drake99:
wasn't abraham religious when he told the lie of his wife being a sister

sera was his sister as well as his wife
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by edwife(f): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why would one announce his intentions like this ,just ask the guy to holla at me let me teach him how to make babies with any woman of his choice. grin

How won't you know? gringrin

Birds of the same feathers,better repent o..... cheesy
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by edwife(f): 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
justi4jesu:

Is it Riri's drake or which drake are you? cheesy cheesy

Whichever drake cheesy help the guy find a solution..... grin
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by edwife(f): 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Jokes asides, guy don't risk your life for the money you might not even live to spend. Don't do it bro!! Stay put and start up something that'll give you peace of mind. embarassed

Awww see how she can be caring.... tonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by justi4jesu(f): 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
edwife:

Whichever drake cheesy help the guy to find a solution..... grin

If its Riri's drake i can help that one no hard cos they will line up grin grin,
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by edwife(f): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
justi4jesu:

If its Riri's drake i can help that one no hard cos they will line up grin grin,

gringringrin You see that this guy is not alone?

Bros see your mates,ask them how they do it.... cheesy
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by drake99: 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
jaybee3:

Your intention is secondary and inconsequential in the wider scheme of things.

If you are who you claim to be then surely getting a get pregnant should be the easiest thing on your selfish journey

You didn't make a mistake for opening the thread but you damn right made a mistake for not thinking through your selfish quest properly..

why would you bring a child into the world knowing fully well that your chance of survival is pretty slim?
its like you can't read,Idowuogbo is getting better than you,her case is "reading but can't understand"

You said getting a girl pregnant should be easy for me? Did i ever told You that am finding it difficult getting a girl pregnant?where did you read that?fool, I only said that am looking for someone to give me a child without marriage,who's chance of survival is slim? Go and sleep
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by drake99: 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh lawd the irony in this post is world class. This foooooolish agbero should be in the zoo I swear! Hyenas sharp pass this nonetity. See him feeling funky ke? Lmao!!!! Eyah I feel for you sha... sad case! cry cry cry cry
its a shame that a fool is leading you,keep following me , mumu
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by justi4jesu(f): 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
edwife:

gringringrin You see that this guy is not alone?

Bros see your mates,ask them how they do it.... cheesy

Blue babe leave me and this drake guy, Im not sure he is truly Riri's drake he has to prove it grin
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by drake99: 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Lol... See advice
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by Truckpusher(m): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
edwife:

How won't you know? gringrin

Birds of the same feathers,better repent o..... cheesy
I'm innocent ma'am. grin
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by drake99: 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
Chidoks:
nwanna kujunata! haba!! you just want to give her 'belle' then vamoose.na waa for you o.
seriously you sound like a troubled soul.you need Christ.please do not venture into this drug trip you do much desire.haba sunce last year you have not been able to come up with a reasonable means of livelihood despite the abundance of opportunities in Nigeria.guy jiri e nwayoo.ike kete olie aboro way o.okey if you carry these drugs and something happens wetin you go tell God sef? nnaa gbalu ogwu gi nuo.hapu ntu joor
nwanne,enweghi mgbem si na obu drug k'amu gara ibu
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by drake99: 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
guy as am talking to you now,I have girls at hand that I can give belle, my problem is that I want the person to accept b4 that, I don't want if anything went wrong in my life 2mao my mind will start playing games on me by telling me its that gal that cursed you!
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by Idowuogbo(f): 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
drake99:
Lol... See advice
Bros, serious yarns oo...you will just die for nothing. Oya wetin you go do if you enter Brazil and parcel explode inside ya belle? So you would render the innocent child fatherless and rest in peace? D Backhand slap satan go dash you no b here.Don't waste your life bro! angry
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by Idowuogbo(f): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
edwife:

Awww see how she can be caring.... tonguetongue
Over caring dey worry me angry grin
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by cococandy(f): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
Caitlyn?

cheesy be nice
Caracta:

Tonto Dikeh

Linda Ikeji

Beverly Osu

Cossy

Rihanna

Khloe Kardashian

Caitlyn (formerly Bruce) Jenner

Etc.
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by cococandy(f): 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
Drake99 maybe you should listen to idowuogbo.
Making your baby in Brazil would be your best bet.
After all is done and if you're not caught and killed by firing squad, you can bring your Brazilian babe and child home.

I doff my hat to you guys ehn. You're all over the forum hating on single mothers, calling other people's siblings hoes and all what not, yet you feel like one should come submit herself willingly to you for a pregnancy outside wedlock. You even have conditions on top cheesy
You be Zeus ni?

It's not your fault jare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by drake99: 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
cococandy:
Drake99 maybe you should listen to idowuogbo.
Making your baby in Brazil would be your best bet.
After all is done and if you're not caught and killed by firing squad, you can bring your Brazilian babe and child home.

I doff my hat to you guys ehn. You're all over the forum hating on single mothers, calling other people's siblings hoes and all what not, yet you feel like one should come submit herself willingly to you for a pregnancy outside wedlock. You even have conditions on top cheesy
You be Zeus ni?

It's not your fault jare.
but I've heard countless times that some women also need a baby daddy
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by cococandy(f): 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
drake99:
but I've heard countless times that some women also need a baby daddy

You will still find women that need baby daddy over there.
The advantage with that arrangement is that you will be closer to you kid and can pop in regularly to actually be a dad to the child.
Money isn't all a kid needs to be raised.
And should something happen to you, your child will have memories of a life with you (or photos with you. In case you die while he's too young to remember)

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by veave(f): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
How much are you willing to pay up front. How much stipend is she entitled to before, during and after pregnancy. How much child support are you willing to pay for the upkeep of your child/ren. What plans do you have for her welfare and compensation (accommodation, retirement package and all). Where are you from precisely?

Answer these questions and i'll get you someone from your place.
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by Truckpusher(m): 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
drake99:
guy as am talking to you now,I have girls at hand that I can give belle, my problem is that I want the person to accept b4 that, I don't want if anything went wrong in my life 2mao my mind will start playing games on me by telling me its that gal that cursed you!
Just kuku give all of them belle nau, the ones wey know want that kind level for find their way - Your own na to chop clean mouth. grin
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by lepasharon(f): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
Loooooooooooool... What a thread !
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by drake99: 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
cococandy:

You will still find women that need baby daddy over there.
The advantage with that arrangement is that you will be closer to you kid and can pop in regularly to actually be a dad to the child.
Money isn't all a kid needs to be raised.
And should something happen to you, your child will have memories of a life with you (or photos with you. In case you die while he's too young to remember)
I don't want to raise my child over there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Would A Man Insist On Not Having A Registry Wedding / Who Is More Important; Your Husband Or Children? / Men Beware! This Can End That Lovely Marriage/relationship Silently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.