Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) (48118 Views)

Nigerian Police Don Upgrade Ooo / Funny Picture-when Presido Needs Some Upgrade / If You Still Do This...... You Need To Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 21, 2015
Happens
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by tociano009(m): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2015
Lie
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Adesiji77: 11:06am On Jul 21, 2015
cheesy
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by chinchum(m): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2015
h
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by OsoDupe(f): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2015
From the comments up there, everybody is guilty.
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Estimable(m): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2015
that one sure pass...... grin grin
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Chestar5(f): 11:08am On Jul 21, 2015
I do this and will still do it, all the toothpaste must finish in the container after all its my money grin

1 Like

Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by intrinsicniyi(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2015
Poverty is a bastard. Undergraduate days. grin

Thank God for my life at d moment.
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by ROCKHARDDK(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2015
Doing this isn't a sign of poverty or insufficiency at all...... Different people with different habits that's all..... Imagine a big man financially eat AKARA at home and swipe his fingers on his head(hair) jokingly most times he is served such while napkins and proper swipes are at the dinner place........ No qualms
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by steve308(m): 11:10am On Jul 21, 2015
lol when money no dey nko?
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2015
shadowripper:
kai... you remove my FTC... issorai

I will say it again...

UP FTC...

Its not about upgrading matter... its about destroying the thing so scavengers wont pick it up for the fakers
oboi c name!
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by soos: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2015
cheesy
Bleep poverty niKKa!
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by MrWaters: 11:14am On Jul 21, 2015
Upgrade to what? Wasting of resources?? Na my money i take buy am oo &I must use all the content inside tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by adedayourt(m): 11:14am On Jul 21, 2015
U got tod bathrum 5am monday morning only fr u to discover u 4got to buy d paste u had in mind sunday evening, scissors ll be handy in ripin dat tube apart.

i go tear am dan talk to dat chick in d office with an unwashed mouth
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by damiloladuke: 11:14am On Jul 21, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Kassidy90(m): 11:14am On Jul 21, 2015
Maybe u never wake up one morning to brush and realized u forgot to buy toothpaste the night before.... Then u will know how to improvise...well u can use detergent sha..
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Mantissa89(m): 11:14am On Jul 21, 2015
OCTAVO:
Lolzzzzzz...

Who did this, this morning? cheesy
For ur latest manchester united updates, please kindly and graciously join this amazing channel---C001DF8B2
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2015
grin grin Lolz I do it o! Sometimes I forget that I've run out of toothpaste so cut it up!

Better than going to knock on my neighbours door to beg for it.

1 Like

Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by dododawa1: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2015
Even I use SALT wen guy broke
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by kingslly(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2015
U mustnt be broke to do dis ooh,most times u just realise at the last minute dat the paste has finished and there wont be time to go out and get a new one.

1 Like

Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 21, 2015
lol
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by waxyung(m): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2015
Iv bn doin it nd m stil doin it..lyf in skul s nt easy
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by luckyboss(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2015
Not for Hausa peoples because there is much more chewing stick to export.
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by wakes: 11:20am On Jul 21, 2015
This is GOOD...
To avoid waste...

1 Like

Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by onyeguy: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2015
Okay just observing

1 Like

Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2015
Is there anything wrong or is it a sin to do it?you people will always see anything wrong in what a black does.ug it is a man doing it you will say is right and you will always want to do it because is a white man.afterall is my money I used in buying it so I will use it the way I want.\Is there anything wrong or is it a sin to do it?you people will always see anything wrong in what a black does.ug it is a man doing it you will say is right and you will always want to do it because is a white man. undecidedIs there anything wrong or is it a sin to do it?you people will always see anything wrong in what a black does.ug it is a man doing it you will say is right and you will always want to do it because is a white man.afterall is my money I used in buying it so I will use it the way I want.\Is there anything wrong or is it a sin to do it?you people will always see anything wrong in what a black does.ug it is a man doing it you will say is right and you will always want to do it because is a white man.
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Emade(m): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2015
;DAm still doing it oo
Der shall be no lost
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by encryptjay(m): 11:30am On Jul 21, 2015
It's good you destroy it before disposing though. Cos wicked folks are always ready to refill it and sell. This is Nigeria
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Mznaett: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2015
Haba! undecided c my best alternative o

1 Like

Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by richard870(m): 11:36am On Jul 21, 2015
sucess001:
lol...

I did it well under Jonathan's government...

But now, i have 'Changed'

grin grin grin grin grin
Mumu! Shey na now wey dollar b 245 u wan change?

Cowboy tongue
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Iamval: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2015
I rather do it than borrowing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boxing Day: When Your Landlord Catches You On Top Of His Wife / Ladies, Who Would You Choose? / When You Repeat A Class Three Times - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.