Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) (48119 Views)

Nigerian Police Don Upgrade Ooo / Funny Picture-when Presido Needs Some Upgrade / If You Still Do This...... You Need To Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
Burger01:
I do that always. I can't let my money waste. I have them plenty in the house and they serve as my emergency pastecheesy
.holla at my teeeeth
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Shally83: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
I still do this...I cant allow my Money to waste....tank Yhu
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by stanisbaratheon: 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
happened to me when i forgot to buy tooth paste the previous day cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by kelzgie44: 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
I did it 2wks back jho!!! gotten a new paste tho.. coolI did it 2wks back jho!!! gotten a new paste tho..
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Gideonmi(m): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
abeg which one is emergency paste.loll grin
Burger01:
I do that always. I can't let my money waste. I have them plenty in the house and they serve as my emergency pastecheesy
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Lumeday(m): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
coolsix:
I never did this
Hmmm.... Forming don start.

1 Like

Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Lumeday(m): 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
sunnyworld2love:
Did it last night before bed grin
Wagbayi! No forming.
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
Lumeday:
Hmmm.... Forming don start.

undecided
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by xoella: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
Wats FTC??
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by 4hero(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Seriously any Body that still Doz dis need change...

1 Like

Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by charlesucheh(m): 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
If you promise to get me two tubes of sensodyne monthly, I promise to stop.
It's only one that hasn't seen the prons of life that put such into. Consideration.
Is it your business?
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Tolubory(m): 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
Burger01:
Oshee, your head dey kampe... No mind dat guy

1 Like

Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by ellahzy(f): 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
NaijaSingleBoy:

OP did this this morning, snapped it, used photogrid to square the picture and add text, then decided to post it on nairaland grin

ur head dey there.. nor be lie grin
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
shadowripper:
kai... you remove my FTC... issorai

I will say it again...

UP FTC...

Its not about upgrading matter... its about destroying the thing so scavengers wont pick it up for the fakers

Exactly,.plus I still do it till date kpa kpa
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by sunsky29(m): 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
I do this every time the maclean finish befor getting another one..na my money..no wastage allowed...I dey use my brush wash dat maclean inside
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by mclorenzo(m): 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
Upgrade ke, if kudi nor dey na salt u go use take brush teeth sef grin
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by sylvesterphil(m): 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
No nid 4 big boys shit,I did dis lst week,thou I'v gotten a new 1...I 4got it has finishd till I wokup to prepare 4 wrk den I found out it was empty nd it was too early to strt looking 4 where to buy 1 so I had to cut it.....#no formings 4me jhoorr
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by modskiller(m): 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
Lolz
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by mekus15: 2:07am On Jul 22, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boxing Day: When Your Landlord Catches You On Top Of His Wife / Ladies, Who Would You Choose? / When You Repeat A Class Three Times - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.