Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Buhari Calls Apc ( All Nigerian Peoples Congress) During His Meeting With Obama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Calls Apc ( All Nigerian Peoples Congress) During His Meeting With Obama (1538 Views)

"Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React / Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Calls Apc ( All Nigerian Peoples Congress) During His Meeting With Obama by Bright777: 11:31am On Jul 21, 2015
Our president has again committed another blunder by calling All progressive Congress (APC) All Nigerian People Congress (ANPC). when did INEC register this Party lol. Follow the link and watch from 5:50mins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iHYtReefiY
Re: Buhari Calls Apc ( All Nigerian Peoples Congress) During His Meeting With Obama by IamPatriotic(m): 11:33am On Jul 21, 2015
Go and die.... Mr wailer

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls Apc ( All Nigerian Peoples Congress) During His Meeting With Obama by INTROVERT(f): 11:33am On Jul 21, 2015
Na mistake na
Re: Buhari Calls Apc ( All Nigerian Peoples Congress) During His Meeting With Obama by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 21, 2015
Cry me a river, oponu.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls Apc ( All Nigerian Peoples Congress) During His Meeting With Obama by lionduke(m): 11:45am On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Buhari Calls Apc ( All Nigerian Peoples Congress) During His Meeting With Obama by ApcSucks: 11:49am On Jul 21, 2015
firstEVA:
Cry me a river, oponu.

See them followers of the dullard
Re: Buhari Calls Apc ( All Nigerian Peoples Congress) During His Meeting With Obama by Momcherry(f): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2015
Eeyah..

This man is confused. He doesn't even remember the name of his party.
Hmmm.. Old age and what they come with..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Apc ( All Nigerian Peoples Congress) During His Meeting With Obama by Holyfield1(m): 11:58am On Jul 21, 2015
If he like make in call am ''All Purukutu Congress''
Na in I still dey support
Baba carry go biko
Re: Buhari Calls Apc ( All Nigerian Peoples Congress) During His Meeting With Obama by hamzakito(m): 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
Na mistake na
una own na mistake abi?? mtcheeew
Re: Buhari Calls Apc ( All Nigerian Peoples Congress) During His Meeting With Obama by hamzakito(m): 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
Holyfield1:
If he like make in call am ''All Purukutu Congress''
Na in I still dey support
Baba carry go biko
c dis one... make de man jst dey de disgrace us for obodu oyibo... say no to duara dull**d
Re: Buhari Calls Apc ( All Nigerian Peoples Congress) During His Meeting With Obama by lionduke(m): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
Fayose said it....
Patience Jonathan said it....
But they never believed that Buhari is brain dead.

Expect more blunder from the daura dull*ard

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Apc ( All Nigerian Peoples Congress) During His Meeting With Obama by homesteady(m): 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
lol
Re: Buhari Calls Apc ( All Nigerian Peoples Congress) During His Meeting With Obama by Bright777: 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
BUHARI SHOULD STOP ALL THESE DISGRACE. HE IS NOT THE ONLY 72 YRS OLD MAN IN NIGERIA. LETS TELL HIM THE TRUTH COS HE IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE GREAT NIGERIA
Re: Buhari Calls Apc ( All Nigerian Peoples Congress) During His Meeting With Obama by Holyfield1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
hamzakito:
My father is a dull**d
Yes I know shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Calls Apc ( All Nigerian Peoples Congress) During His Meeting With Obama by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
I'm not suprised, he is suffering from dementia
Re: Buhari Calls Apc ( All Nigerian Peoples Congress) During His Meeting With Obama by Skako(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
I'm not suprised, he is suffering from dementia
u better be praying to God to make u ur local government chairman
Re: Buhari Calls Apc ( All Nigerian Peoples Congress) During His Meeting With Obama by soulhighman(m): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
lionduke:
Fayose said it....
Patience Jonathan said it....
But they never believed that Buhari is brain dead.

Expect more blunder from the Daura President
Patience Jonathan!!!!!! And I guess it was people like you who used to support her when she was making her blunders which was far much worse than Baba's own. Why the cry now? Baba is still better than her, take it or leave it.
Re: Buhari Calls Apc ( All Nigerian Peoples Congress) During His Meeting With Obama by lincolnj88: 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
grin jobless op ... We all know buhari dul..adihno as an illiterate with no remedy
Re: Buhari Calls Apc ( All Nigerian Peoples Congress) During His Meeting With Obama by Opinedecandid(m): 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
What a shame.

Big big big, bigger shame.

(1) (Reply)

VP Osibanjo Storms Christ Life Church, Olaogun, Ibadan / BREAKING STORY: ‘Nigerians Can No Longer Be Deported From UK’- Chair,... / I Am A Goodwill Ambassador Of Sovereign State Of Biafra :abdulrahman Alfa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.