Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,839 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

I Am A Goodwill Ambassador Of Sovereign State Of Biafra :abdulrahman Alfa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Goodwill Ambassador Of Sovereign State Of Biafra :abdulrahman Alfa (1518 Views)

Osinbajo Inaugurates Board Of Sovereign Investment Authority / President Buhari Approves Appointments Of Sovereign Wealth Agency Board Members / I Support The Agitation For Creation Of The Republc Of Biafra – Abdulrahman Alfa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Goodwill Ambassador Of Sovereign State Of Biafra :abdulrahman Alfa by Ozichim(m): 11:39am On Dec 08, 2015
or so many reasons. I want to be invited for any peaceful protest in Northern Nigeria for the realization of Biafra. I will join. Some of the reasons why I am in support of the Creation of the long awaited, well deserved Republic of Biafra include:

(i). The people concerned want the Republic of Biafra (why should they be deprived of their God-given rights to self determination!!??) and why should anybody be forced against his individual, collective or group interests to be part of Nigeria that they did not believe in!?

(ii). Nigeria is what it is today by virtue of its current composition – land, human and material resources, but if any component part feels other wise its agitation for self determination MUST NOT be scuttled or muffled.

http://www.may30.org/i-am-a-goodwill-ambassador-of-sovereign-state-of-biafra-abdulrahman-alfa/
Re: I Am A Goodwill Ambassador Of Sovereign State Of Biafra :abdulrahman Alfa by jesse8048(m): 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
This is serious.
Re: I Am A Goodwill Ambassador Of Sovereign State Of Biafra :abdulrahman Alfa by buhahaha: 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
If this is true...Ive found a human Northerner...others are Zombies
Re: I Am A Goodwill Ambassador Of Sovereign State Of Biafra :abdulrahman Alfa by buhahaha: 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
If this is true...Ive found a human Northerner...others are senseless Zombies...
Re: I Am A Goodwill Ambassador Of Sovereign State Of Biafra :abdulrahman Alfa by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
He gave himself

GOODWILL AMBASSADOR OF BIAFRA AT LARGE.

On behalf of all lovers of freedom all over the world in Nairaland.
I hear by announce him as such.
we accept him for being a lover of freedom too.
He is now part of the big family.

Welcome sire and a big congratulations. And Never relent in using your office for Biafra prosterity.
Re: I Am A Goodwill Ambassador Of Sovereign State Of Biafra :abdulrahman Alfa by fastjett: 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
Who is he I want to know.

(1) (Reply)

Most Educated President In The World / Contact Details Of Alleged Buhari's Doctor In London / Progress Has Been Made In The Fight Against Boko Haram - UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.