Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji (28342 Views)

Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 / Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting / My Digital Painting Portfolio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by dokunbam(m): 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
Nice one man

keep doing it

1 Like

Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by beautycrush24(f): 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
darkenedrebel:
& this

And u said d oshiomole's painting reeked of amateurism? So this is better? If i hadnt seen damon, i wouldnt have known that was stefan.
#NoNeedToShowOff

4 Likes

Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
beautycrush24:

And u said d oshiomole's painting reeked of amateurism? So this is better? If i hadnt seen damon, i wouldnt have known that was stefan.
#NoNeedToShowOff

I was actually thinking the same.

1 Like

Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
beautycrush24:

#NoNeedToShowOff

I credited the Artist- you must be thoroughly dyslexic if you didn't see where I did
besides, he said he painted that 18/20 years ago . do you expect his skill-set then to be as good as now.
Nigerians take honest reviews as hating...

& learn to keep quiet especially if you know nowt.

& what I did was pencil work not painting... a very playful pencil work.. now fÜck off you degenerated bumbling oaf..

1 Like

Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by beautycrush24(f): 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I credited the Artist- you must be thoroughly dyslexic if you didn't see where I did
besides, he said he painted that 18/20 years ago . do you expect his skill-set then to be as good as now.
Nigerians take honest reviews as hating...

& learn to keep quiet especially if you know nowt.

& what I did was pencil work not painting... a very playful pencil work.. now fÜck off you cretinous bumbling oaf..
#IgnoringYou
Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by oyejideogunjumo: 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
ayodejiayeola:
Those pictures should be about 20years shots now and 17years.
Thank God u didnt miss road on life.Wishinv you the best

1 Like

Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by jibbzion(m): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
This guy is good!!!

1 Like

Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by Otsealu1(f): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
Keep it up dear. Love your work

1 Like

Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by Orikinla(m): 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
God will open new doors of favour for you, Ayeola Ayodeji, and take you places as long as you don't give up the great talents He has blessed you with.
At 20, I was representing Nigeria as an illustrator in two international art exhibitions in Japan.
At 21, I was a project artist for the Johns Hopkins University's Population Communication Services.
At 30 I was the national curator of the ART AGAINST AIDS World AIDS Day Art Exhibitions at the National Museum and National Theater in Lagos.

I will see you at the top one fine day.

Cheers to your success!

You may consider becoming an animator as well and join Gamsole.
http://gamsole.com/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY52P1hYfs1pAytT4AKxC9Q

1 Like

Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by MzGrace: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
Beautiful! Now I'm inspired

1 Like

Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
beautycrush24:

#IgnoringYou

you should have done that before you quoted me to show how depleted your brain cells are..

don't expect to get preferential treatment because you are a female. doltish beast of burden.
Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by yubarbs(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
Keep up the good work bro.. Ua gud!
Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by benny4wax(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
I have a friend here in ANSU she is good too, She is a student of political science education, but still needs to improve, here are some of her works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by vega84(m): 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
O men is like u go paint me oo, hw much wil u collect to paint me?
Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by Pweedycutie(f): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hey pls add me up on whatsapp wit dz no 08106748968@op wana ask sum que
Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by Solphiequeen(f): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
this is really talent coupled with hard work, efforts and consistency... its absolutely wonderful and i commend you smiley[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by adorable29(f): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
Please where are you based? Thanks!
Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by DJBIGGY(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
ayodejiayeola:
Am Ayeola Ayodeji, I hold HND in Fine Art and specialize in painting. Portrait painting for me started so many years back.

Few pictures I can make reference to

Had to show some love and put this in ma blog.... and my followers loved em all

1 Like

Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by JayJustus(m): 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
omgggggg...you gat da talent...keep it up...support an aspiring chef in the making...
Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by firstclazz34(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
WTF, are these pictures or paintings, the Bible says the gift of a man opens doors for him, Bros u are a living testimony.God bless yr talent only God could have given u such and keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by Ajagunhope: 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
This is wow!
Pls ii will contact u for my book designs. Let's me have ur direct contact(s) pls . God bless you.
Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
Wow, [url=ayodejiayeola]OP[/url] this is amazing! More grease to your elbows.
I wish I didn't drop my fine art talent many years ago, I'd've at least gotten halfway to your level.
Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by iamkingzlee(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
ayodejiayeola:
It can only and always get better with consistency and hardwork
you are gooood mehn!

1 Like

Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by wisehouse(m): 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
great work op. is dis a hobi or work. because i think with this skill alone, you must cash atleast $1000 a month on FIVERR, yous skill na hot cake i tell you.
Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by ChrisHandsome999(m): 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
ayodejiayeola:
NySC gave me the opportunity to meet and draw the Edo State Governor Adams Oshiomhole and the Rector of Auchi Politechnic where I served as assistance lecturer to the HOD of General Art Department "Mr Ehizele Paul"
i am sure u started the drawing with his mouth.. grin
ayodejiayeola:
NySC gave me the opportunity to meet and draw the Edo State Governor Adams Oshiomhole and the Rector of Auchi Politechnic where I served as assistance lecturer to the HOD of General Art Department "Mr Ehizele Paul"
i am sure u started the drawing with his mouth..
Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by olyychyy(f): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
U ARE TOO MUCH BRO. MORE GREECE TO UR ELBOW. I WANT TO BE UR FWD PLS

1 Like

Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by maxisfield(f): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
Wonderful! Keep it up

1 Like

Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by olson(m): 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
That is talent u get man, I love your painting, more paint to your brush grin

1 Like

Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by kenoz(m): 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
Great
Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
Yoruba's are awesome !!
Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by 2scorehigh(m): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
Wow! The boy is good!

Kipitup!

1 Like

Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by demisteve(m): 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
He has really done well with his artistic talent, so keep d creative spirit non stop. Surprisingly we share similar creative skill. I also studies Fine arts in my first degree, have won a couple of awards and done exhibitions internationally. Someday I may need ur show few of my painting works here. U're doing great my guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) / Kehinde Wiley Paints Obama’s Official Portrait (Photos) / A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.