Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,156 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

Christ Is The Love Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Is The Love Of God (402 Views)

22 Bible Verses About Love Of God / Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) / Shun The Love Of Money _pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christ Is The Love Of God by Hiswordxray(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
"...for God is love;" (1John 4:7) This verse didn't say "God is lovely" or "God is loving" or "God has love in Him" but it said "God is love". This means God's nature is love and all that God does is done out of love. Christ is the word of God and God speak His word out of love. Christ is the wisdom of God and this wisdom is born out of love.
When you love something so much you would have wisdom for it and develop skills in it. Christ is the power of God and God display His power out of love. Christ is God's love towards man; "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Rom 5:cool.

Through Christ God demonstrated His love towards us, He gave us access to His fullness through Christ. God gave us all that He has and all that He 'is' (i.e His nature) through Christ. When we see Christ we see God's love.
We have been talking about living by the Life of Christ but this Life is the Life of God which was deposited in Christ and now we have access to it through Christ our Lord. Jesus said "As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me." (John 6:57). Jesus lived by the Life of the God who is love and this same Life had been deposited in us through Christ. Because this life of Christ in us belongs to the God who is love, it can only be activated by love. It is when we walk in love that we can actually live by the indwelling Life of Christ.

As we attempt to pour out God's love we manifest Christ in his fullness. Yes the life of Christ is manifested in love because Christ is the love of God.
Re: Christ Is The Love Of God by Hiswordxray(m): 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
Have you embrace the fullness of God's love by going into the depth of Christ?

(1) (Reply)

What You Didn't Know About They Story Of Creation (pt 3) / God's Church And The Poor Brethren. / Who Is This Publicity For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.