Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,639 members, 7,854,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

How Was Your Last Birthday??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Was Your Last Birthday??? (574 Views)

How Was Your Last Birthday? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Was Your Last Birthday??? by midexz(m): 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
Am sure we all have that special day in a whole year when we celebrate our birthdays either by calling a gathering of our friends and families to celebrate with us or sometimes such days may fall in a very busy day for us thereby not giving us the chance to have the kind of elaborate birthday party we want, but for some they just want to be with that special someone to enjoy the whole day together cuddling, chatting, eating good home made foods and the likes, I for instance, for the last 3yrs have been with my Girlfriend have always enjoyed everyone of my birthdays because we were always together, sometimes welcome friends and needless to say the wonderful gift that follows from her but that's for me, Share with us your last birthday experience; how u spent it, what you received, the memorable things about it and all, and you can as well share how your partners birthday went and as well as the gifts you received from your partner or the one you gave out to them. and to those that their birthday is still pending, how do you plan to celebrate it or how do you plan to celebrate it with your loved ones or your partner and of course what gifts do you have in mind to get for that special someone?
Re: How Was Your Last Birthday??? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
Can't talk about it. The qneyes are watching.

1 Like

Re: How Was Your Last Birthday??? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
It was cool . . .
Re: How Was Your Last Birthday??? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
mine was great ..thanx!

buh unfortunately,
francistony spent hiz own
on NL last week
beggin' 4 HBD wishezzz cry

1 Like

Re: How Was Your Last Birthday??? by midexz(m): 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
eeBairotciV:
mine was great ..thanx!
buh unfortunately, francistony spent hiz own on NL last week beggin' 4 HBD wishezzz cry
Lol.... lets help francistony with some extra wishezz then na..
Re: How Was Your Last Birthday??? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
midexz:

Lol.... lets help francistony with some extra wishezz then na..

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Sugar/daddy / On The OTHERSIDE Of Love... / 7 Things To Take Into A New Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.