Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! (82216 Views)

Katsina University Religious Regulation: An Illegality Taken Too Far / Correction: Clarifying The Content Of The New JAMB Modalities For Admission / Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by agabaI23(m): 11:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
Venus007:
Who's announcement?
See below
.Channels Television

JAMB Announces Cut Off Mark For 2015/16 Admission
Channels Television.
Updated July 14, 2015
JAMBThe Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB has announced 180 as cut off mark for candidates seeking admission into Nigerian universities in the 2015/16 academic session.

Registrar of the board, Professor Dibu Ojerinde, who made the announcement in Abuja at the end of the 2015 policy meeting of the board, also said that candidates seeking admission into polytechnics and colleges of education are expected to have a minimum score of 150 marks.

Professor Ojerinde, however, advised all universities, polytechnics and colleges of education to conclude the 2015/2016 admission exercise before October 31 with emphasis on 60% to 40% admission ratio in favour of the sciences and 70% to 30% admission ratio in favour of technical courses.

He further advised universities, polytechnics and colleges of education to adhere to the 2015 admission policy guidelines in order not to disenfranchise qualified students seeking tertiary education.
http://www.channelstv.com/2015/07/14/jamb-announces-cut-off-mark-for-201516-admission/
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Venus007(f): 12:01am On Jul 22, 2015
Yeye man! 'In order nt to disenfranchise.....' what will he call what he's doing?
agabaI23:
See below
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Venus007(f): 12:05am On Jul 22, 2015
If we make AIT, dat would be a bigger success than calling JAMB. Do u realize that?
RobinHez:
u were giving a method to air ur voice, and u decided to go with ur own method...is dat....

never mind, y'all can carry on with it, I'll watch it n AIT
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Ukel1: 12:09am On Jul 22, 2015
Onifari:
I think those that didnot provide their ssce result during jamb registration are affected.
Nope. I provided mine,cool ssce and utme result,and still was affected by this their damn(don't know what word 2 use cos am really angry). I'm in for protesting 2morw.
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by RobinHez(m): 12:11am On Jul 22, 2015
Venus007:
If we make AIT, dat would be a bigger success than calling JAMB. Do u realize that?
come back to reality!
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Venus007(f): 12:14am On Jul 22, 2015
I think u should be saying that to urself dear. Why do u think there were 'Bring Back Our Girls' protests? U think they couldnt av done it anoda way? Wake up nd smell d coffee bruh.
RobinHez:
come back to reality!

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 22, 2015
Venus007:
unilag is not responsible for your predicament in ANY way.
This is totally the fault of JAMB.

Going for a protest in front of the school gate will change nothing. Do you expect them to force jamb to send them more names? undecided

I agree with RobinHez. We should wait and source for helpful information. And if that proves futile, Attack JAMB. Not unilag.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by RobinHez(m): 12:21am On Jul 22, 2015
Venus007:
I think u should be saying that to urself dear. Why do u think there were 'Bring Back Our Girls' protests? U think they couldnt av done it anoda way? Wake up nd smell d coffee bruh.
and has "our girls" been brought back?

just because going on a protest seems to be the order of the day in the world, doenst make it an acceptable way of laying complaints.

Jamb has an helpline, a 5 min call will save u the stress of standing in the sun screaming at the top of your lungs.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 22, 2015
incase you all v forgotten... This is Nigeria
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by georjay(m): 12:25am On Jul 22, 2015
YOU GUYS SHOULD PROTEST WISELY O ALPHABASE NO SEND UNA O,SABO NO FAR O...#GREAT AKOKITE

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by RobinHez(m): 12:28am On Jul 22, 2015
Ada96:
we made it so...and we can change it too.
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 22, 2015
RobinHez:
we made it so...and we can change it too.
hmmm okay smiley

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Venus007(f): 12:41am On Jul 22, 2015
Ur choice. My choice.
Teempakguy:

Going for a protest in front of the school gate will change nothing. Do you expect them to force jamb to send them more names? undecided

I agree with RobinHez. We should wait and source for helpful information. And if that proves futile, Attack JAMB. Not unilag.
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Slimzjoe(m): 12:41am On Jul 22, 2015
RobinHez:

and has "our girls" been brought back?

just because going on a protest seems to be the order of the day in the world, doenst make it an acceptable way of laying complaints.

Jamb has an helpline, a 5 min call will save u the stress of standing in the sun screaming at the top of your lungs.

And when one Idiiot Somewhere is Tired of there Noise, he Would send Other Idiiots to Disperse them with Tear gas. Don't joke with Naija!
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Venus007(f): 12:42am On Jul 22, 2015
Leave them.
Ada96:
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Venus007(f): 12:44am On Jul 22, 2015
Are u a UNILAG aspirant?
Teempakguy:

Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Slimzjoe(m): 12:44am On Jul 22, 2015
Venus007:

Your Stand on this Matter wants to make me Question your Age. But I'm Sure you'll Take it Wrongly.
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 22, 2015
Venus007:
Ur choice. My choice.
so you still intend to carry on the protest?
Venus007:
Are u a UNILAG aspirant?
yes . . .
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 22, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Your Stand on this Matter wants to make me Question your Age. But I'm Sure you'll Take it Wrongly.
don't question her age oh. cheesy

Seriously though, I don't support her suggested line of action. This came from jamb. Protesting at a university won't change anything. In fact, they might blacklist the names of the protesters.
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by RobinHez(m): 12:51am On Jul 22, 2015
Slimzjoe:

And when one Idiiot Somewhere is Tired of there Noise, he Would send Other Idiiots to Disperse them with Tear gas. Don't joke with Naija!
grin grin grin
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Slimzjoe(m): 12:57am On Jul 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
don't question her age oh. cheesy

Seriously though, I don't support her suggested line of action. This came from jamb. Protesting at a university won't change anything. In fact, they might blacklist the names of the protesters.

They can't know the Protesters na grin
But Security might Just Give them Race or Just watch them do there thing.
I know one thing for Sure though... Protesting will yield Futility... What are they even Protesting about?? Are they asking themselves Well? Are they sure all this is not a Bit of Malfunction Somewhere??
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 22, 2015
Slimzjoe:

I know one thing for Sure though... Protesting will yield Futility... What are they even Protesting about?? Are they asking themselves Well? Are they sure all this is not a Bit of Malfunction Somewhere??
grin grin

Of course it will be futile. It is jamb that has refused to send some names to the university. Going there to protest is them literally asking the university to request for jamb to send more names. Can they agree to that?

Robinhez has a thread that explains what really happened.
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 22, 2015
Slimzjoe:

The security men won't allow it, they should just calm down and wait till Friday, if it is still the same thing, they can write to jamb, unilag has nothing to do with this.
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Slimzjoe(m): 1:08am On Jul 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
grin grin

Of course it will be futile. It is jamb that has refused to send some names to the university. Going there to protest is them literally asking the university to request for jamb to send more names. Can they agree to that?

Robinhez has a thread that explains what really happened.
Yea... I saw the Thread... Its 1 am already....

Lemme go and Crash to see if I can be awake By 6.... Buliding and Practicing already!
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 22, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Yea... I saw the Thread... Its 1 am already....

Lemme go and Crash to see if I can be awake By 6.... Buliding and Practicing already!
smiley

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Pukka36(f): 1:45am On Jul 22, 2015
angrycry
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by jidal14: 4:46am On Jul 22, 2015
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by lovely17(m): 5:06am On Jul 22, 2015
she jamb applicants dey protest ni no carry wahala come my school oh go jamb office

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by chizidgreat(m): 7:15am On Jul 22, 2015
Chisos!

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Abimbolaile(f): 8:14am On Jul 22, 2015
isolated:
*in lalasticlala's voice* source

Read the post again na...before using someone elses' voice to dey ask Jamb question...source ko sauce ni
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Nonor(m): 8:28am On Jul 22, 2015
Hahahaha! Like ehn! I couldn't sleep last nite even now e be me like say I get seven heads ...I'm so weak embarassed cry
bolaji3071:
I pray it doesnt affect Futa. And to those affected, God will see u through.
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Nonor(m): 8:39am On Jul 22, 2015
Hahahahahahaha! Just laffing to console and cool my big head cry
Teempakguy:
NOOOOO!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

You Are A Genius If You Have The Solution To This Equation. / JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. / Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.