Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Tag This Amaechi Pic While Whispering To PMB And The Look From The Whiteman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tag This Amaechi Pic While Whispering To PMB And The Look From The Whiteman (4360 Views)

Take A Look From This Kid Who Ran Away From School In Anambra Becaus Of Army(pic / Captured Whiteman In Sambisa Is French / Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tag This Amaechi Pic While Whispering To PMB And The Look From The Whiteman by stnwani(m): 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
The white man be like: So this is the Amaechi...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tag This Amaechi Pic While Whispering To PMB And The Look From The Whiteman by kossyablaze(m): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
My Presido!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tag This Amaechi Pic While Whispering To PMB And The Look From The Whiteman by INTROVERT(f): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
So many tags today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tag This Amaechi Pic While Whispering To PMB And The Look From The Whiteman by anochuko01(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
Im laying my mat here. When the pic is ready wake me!
Re: Tag This Amaechi Pic While Whispering To PMB And The Look From The Whiteman by coolestrogue(m): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
And this non-sense will make the front-page, NL should stop this non-sense

1 Like

Re: Tag This Amaechi Pic While Whispering To PMB And The Look From The Whiteman by Mogidi: 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
Pix?
Re: Tag This Amaechi Pic While Whispering To PMB And The Look From The Whiteman by ELTON123(m): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
The white guy be like

who be this one wey de do like gayundecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag This Amaechi Pic While Whispering To PMB And The Look From The Whiteman by Drikojigzy(m): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
bokked
Re: Tag This Amaechi Pic While Whispering To PMB And The Look From The Whiteman by GudluckIBB(m): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
The white man be like........so this is the Amaechi, the lion of Ubima, the tamer of GEJ.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag This Amaechi Pic While Whispering To PMB And The Look From The Whiteman by CircleOfWilis: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nice nice
Re: Tag This Amaechi Pic While Whispering To PMB And The Look From The Whiteman by Blessedgurl(f): 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
The white man be like *shoro niyen*
Re: Tag This Amaechi Pic While Whispering To PMB And The Look From The Whiteman by Eskimojar(m): 11:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
I know the son of hated we say something about this pic

1 Like

Re: Tag This Amaechi Pic While Whispering To PMB And The Look From The Whiteman by kenedy175(m): 3:12am On Jul 22, 2015
The white guy be like "wish I could slap that shinning head"
Re: Tag This Amaechi Pic While Whispering To PMB And The Look From The Whiteman by emmykk(m): 3:56am On Jul 22, 2015
The white guy belike so this is the noisy generator that wike put off
Re: Tag This Amaechi Pic While Whispering To PMB And The Look From The Whiteman by M4gunners: 6:14am On Jul 22, 2015
Judas be like Sir baba i hope am not among the people you will probe?
Baba be like you dey fear? Are you korrupt?Anyway let get back to Nigeria first.
The oyibo be like so this the American guy, sorry i mean Amaechi guy?
Re: Tag This Amaechi Pic While Whispering To PMB And The Look From The Whiteman by buskie13(m): 7:33am On Jul 22, 2015
Amaechi remains an errand boy and a slave after leaving his throne
in fela's voice**i sorry sorry o
Re: Tag This Amaechi Pic While Whispering To PMB And The Look From The Whiteman by fulanimafia: 7:38am On Jul 22, 2015
buskie13:
Amaechi remains an errand boy and a slave after leaving his throne

in fela's voice**i sorry sorry o

Did he not complete his tenure on the 'throne'?

There's nothing left for Ameachi to achieve on the state level after being Governor for the maximum allowable number of times, so he has moved to the next level, FEDERAL.

Sorry is usually reserved for wailers.

2 Likes

Re: Tag This Amaechi Pic While Whispering To PMB And The Look From The Whiteman by buskie13(m): 7:41am On Jul 22, 2015
fulanimafia:

Did he not complete his tenure on the 'throne'?

There's nothing left for Ameachi to achieve on the state level after being Governor for the maximum allowable number of times, so he has moved to the next level, FEDERAL.

Sorry is usually reserved for wailers.
foolanimafia...who gave u access to de internet?....i think it's time for u to go feed ur goats..
Re: Tag This Amaechi Pic While Whispering To PMB And The Look From The Whiteman by fulanimafia: 7:42am On Jul 22, 2015
buskie13:
foolanimafia...who gave u access to de internet?....i think it's time for u to go feed ur goats..

Glad you got the point, Ameachi has moved UP!
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tag This Amaechi Pic While Whispering To PMB And The Look From The Whiteman by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 22, 2015
ok
Re: Tag This Amaechi Pic While Whispering To PMB And The Look From The Whiteman by MisterLongman(m): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2015
The whiteman dey look like novice
Re: Tag This Amaechi Pic While Whispering To PMB And The Look From The Whiteman by Bashirfuntua(m): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2015
I endorse this to fp
Re: Tag This Amaechi Pic While Whispering To PMB And The Look From The Whiteman by networkrecharg: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2015
[size=29pt]The truth has made u free. u Are so correct....
[/size]

GudluckIBB:
The white man be like........so this is the Amaechi, the lion of Ubima, the tamer of GEJ.

(1) (Reply)

Resume Or Resign; IPOB Youths Give Nnamdi Kanu 48hrs To Come Out Of Hiding / Enugu City Planning Excellence / My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.