Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje (4360 Views)

Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Can Never Come Close To Ajimobi / Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by Hunt27: 9:57am On Mar 12, 2020
Governor Abdullahi Ganduje's daughter, Fatima shared on her Instastory to make a direct comment and defend his father on the dethronement of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi as the Emir of Kano.....

Source below
https://www..com.ng/my-father-is-a-master-chess-player-in-politics/

Re: My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by donbachi(m): 9:59am On Mar 12, 2020
Make una enjoy...una banga don ripe.

9 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by PapaBaby: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2020
Time will tell.

4 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by chiemmanuel(m): 10:02am On Mar 12, 2020
Say this again in 5 years time

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by ThiagoKid(m): 10:03am On Mar 12, 2020
And dis one is proud of her father

6 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by Abfinest007(m): 10:04am On Mar 12, 2020
what's wrong with all these children

6 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by CharleyBright(m): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2020
Of course we know your father has always been playing chess. In fact he was playing chess in the viral Dollar video.
Ok ooooo. You have spoken well daughter of Gandollar.

If Oshomole had a daughter, she would have said same a few years back and retracted her words today.

But Daughter of Gandollar, let me warn you in advance very soon, your father will be playing chess in Kuje prison. I hope you will still be available to take Tuwo shinkafi to Kuje to serve him.
Enjoy the sweet music while it last my young lady.
Time beckons to all.

18 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by Kundagarten: 10:12am On Mar 12, 2020
Repeat this again after 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by worworbabe: 10:37am On Mar 12, 2020
This one is stupid.

What do you even expect from Gandollar's daughter? The loot sponsors her lifestyle.

9 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by Hunt27: 11:23am On Mar 12, 2020
worworbabe:
This one is stupid.

What do you even expect from Gandollar's daughter? The loot sponsors her lifestyle.
It's a family business cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by Bestinstinct(m): 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
Imagine! Hope her father will be relevant in 5years.
Re: My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by TheTrueSeeker2: 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
??........
Re: My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by Blankstare(m): 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
Lucky you..
Re: My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
Your father is an ediot whose downfall is gonna be epic.

Stay tuned.
Re: My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
donbachi:
Make una enjoy...una banga don ripe.

One mad man go still bleep am

1 Like

Re: My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
ThiagoKid:

A renowned thief...
A man whose only achievement in office is to make money disappear with his babariga

1 Like

Re: My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by ObaOduaa: 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Your father is an ediot whose downfall is gonna be epic.

Stay tuned.
[/s]
Re: My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by BlackfireX: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
Why afonja hate gandoje like this?

One stuff dollar in babariga and remove emir.

One use bullion van to carry dollar and remove sitting governor and install a junkie

Afonja , no vacancy in aso rock

1 Like

Re: My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by Hunt27: 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
ThiagoKid:
If na you, wetyn u go talk?
Re: My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by wirinet(m): 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
And she is in first and jeans, not covered from head to toe in a burka or a simple hijab. Meanwhile, the religious and political elites will be posing hijab and burka on the poor masses.

Indeed religion is a tool for controlling the poor masses to accept exploitation by the elites.
Re: My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by Ruggedniggaone: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
useless daughter of a thief don't worry your father will play that cheese game for the rest of his life in prison after his tenure end in 2023

1 Like

Re: My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by Hunt27: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
useless daughter of a thief don't worry your father will play that cheese game for the rest of his life in prison after his tenure end in 2023
you too harsh bro cheesy
Re: My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Hunt27:
Governor Abdullahi Ganduje's daughter, Fatima shared on her Instastory to make a direct comment and defend his father on the dethronement of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi as the Emir of Kano.....

Source below
grin grin grin grin grin Wike laughing in gandollars

Re: My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by TheApologist: 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
and it's never an issue for religious fanatics that the daughters of these elites don't dress like masquerades like they always encourage commoners to do. Your father should enjoy the spotlight while it lasts
Re: My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by eagleu: 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
Hunt27:

Source below

Nice mink coat in Kano?
Re: My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by sapientia(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
Female children of Elites always have a voice.

While those of the common man are shared among pedophiles.
Re: My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by Upworkwriter007(f): 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
CharleyBright:

Of course we know your father has always been playing chess. In fact he was playing chess in the viral Dollar video.
Ok ooooo. You have spoken well daughter of Gandollar.

If Oshomole had a daughter, she would have said same a few years back and retracted her words today.

But Daughter of Gandollar, let me warn you in advance very soon, your father will be playing chess in Kuje prison. I hope you will still be available to take Tuwo shinkafi to Kuje to serve him.
Enjoy the sweet music while it last my young lady.
Time beckons to all.
I still think oshiomole won't be removed....
Re: My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
This is Gandallous! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by CharleyBright(m): 5:56am On Mar 13, 2020
Upworkwriter007:
I still think oshiomole won't be removed....
Maybe you have another office for him. His pictures and items have been removed from the secretariat. Oshomole is gone, Finished.
Re: My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by Ayo8(m): 6:55am On Mar 13, 2020
Don't worry...you will come back after 2023 to cry foul when the witch hunt starts
Re: My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje by princemillla(m): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2020
No permanent condition dear, you are a gov daughter today , tomorrow you may be a ex convict daughter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. / These Photos Show That Nigeria Is Already Beyond Repair / Ahmed Bashir Threatening Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.