Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic (30137 Views)

Gordon Obua Is Dead! Jonathan's Ex CSO Dies Of Heart Attack / Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) / Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
Gordon Obua, former chief security officer to former President Goodluck Jonathan, says he is not dead, contrary to widespread rumours. At an impromptu press briefing on Tuesday afternoon at the headquarters of the Department of State Services (DSS), told journalists that he was “alive and well”, and had been well taken care of by his employers, the DSS.

He said at the briefing:

“Gentlemen of the press, let me use this opportunity to thank all Nigerians, members of my family and concerned citizens who have expressed very serious concerns for the past six days because of the prevailing situation between I and my office.

“This morning my attention was drawn to the fact that I have died in detention. This has ca‎used serious anxiety within the public. I want to use this medium to tell Nigerians, members of my family and all concerned citizens that I’m healthy. I’m a staff of the Department of State Services and having completed my tour of duty as the chief security officer to the last President, the service feels that I should give account of my tenure.

“So far, there is no adverse situation and I’m optimistic that Nigerians will be informed in due course about the outcome of this exercise. Once again, I thank you immensely. I also want to use the opportunity to thank the DG for the way he has handled me from the time I came in to the present moment.

“Nigerians should be assured that the Department of State Service is a very responsible organization and I believe that nothing adverse will be done to my person if I have not done anything wrong. I thank you very much.” When reporters were trying to ask questions, he replied:

“Once a scout, is always a scout. I’m a member of the State Security Service and I’m still in ser‎vice. I have limitations in addressing the press. I crave for your understanding.”

His statesmen ran contrary to the statement of his lawyer, Andrew Itshekiri, who had said that he was detained in a Gestapo fashion.

Obua, who has been in DSS custody since July 16, is yet to be charged for any offence. His family earlier accused Lawal Daura, DG of the DSS, of plotting to watch him “die in detention”.

Obua embarked on hunger strike to protest the conditions of his detention, such as alleged denial of access to outsiders, including his doctor, lawyer, family members and – as claimed by his lawyer – his medications for hypertension and diabetes.

After he fell in on Monday, he was reported in some quarters to have died, but TheCable confirmed on Tuesday that he was in a “stable condition”.

https://www.thecable.ng/just-im-not-dead-says-jonathans-cso

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
Lalasticlala, do you think he made the statement under duress?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by babyfaceafrica: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
K

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by Eden007(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Buhari, i'll only take your anti-corruption fight seriously if you probe obj, ibb, tinubu, ameachi, fashola, together with gej, Alison, akpabio,etc . Apc and pdp let's not be sentimental here. If Buhari probes only gej and his pdp members it'd be totally unfair. All these characters do have corruption questions to answer. The fact that somebody is now in your camp doesn't make him a saint nor wipes away his past shenanigans. Buhari please don't be a hypocrite.

VIKTA

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by Jorussia(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by Beremx(f): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
Lalasticlala, do you think he made the statement under duress?
Have you seen a dead man talk before?

The man has shamed his fellow TANoids who are wishing him dead just to score cheap points that he is alive. Whether he was under duress or not,the bottom line is that he's hale and hearty.

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
Beremx:
Have you seen a dead man talk before?

The man has shamed his fellow TANoids who are wishing him dead just to score cheap points that he is alive. Whether he was under duress or not,the bottom line is that he's hale and hearty.

Did you read the whole of the statement before commenting?

I have warned you, stay clear of my mentions before I impregnate you.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by Mogidi: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
Speaking under duress, same tactics used by Gestapo.

10 Likes

Re: I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by realtestament(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
Lie Lie APC people undecided una dun tire 2 kill wit hand angry

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by Beremx(f): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

no i didn't,i read half.

Mtscheew!

30 Likes

Re: I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by vecman22(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
PDP and propaganda... shm

14 Likes

Re: I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
Beremx:
no i didn't,i read half.

Mtscheew!

6 Likes

Re: I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by Beremx(f): 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

shattap! grin

45 Likes

Re: I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by overdrive(m): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

u no dey fear magun

19 Likes

Re: I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

She's already pregnant. You wan add your own join?

17 Likes

Re: I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by loomer: 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
No picture, no video and u want make I believe say u no die or say dem neva beat craze comot for ur body
Re: I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
loomer:
No picture, no video and u want make I believe say u no die or say dem neva beat craze comot for ur body

There you go

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by likila: 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
Buhari plan to kill the poor man will not work!

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by Beremx(f): 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

There you go
sunny,does the guy look ill to you? You need glasses.

11 Likes

Re: I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by Realdeals(m): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
Bad belle trowey! trowey!!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
Beremx:
sunny,does the guy look ill to you? You need glasses.

Chai, I give up on you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by mickeyenglish(m): 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
likila:
Buhari plan to kill the poor man will not work!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by Beremx(f): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Chai, I give up on you.
tongue tongue

Front page lalasticlala
Re: I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by loomer: 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

There you go

Noted. But b like say him face swell o grin
Re: I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by aderonila18: 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
Tanoids how market grin

6 Likes

Re: I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by Lanceslot(m): 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
Brb! Let me call and confirm from him.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by princdebola201(m): 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
TANOIDS. Be like Damn Shit .!!" Another propaganda busted again..!! This man should have faked Coma instead and be on hospital bed for a month, so that we can start wailing throughout this Month..gosshh when re we going to have our Own pound of Flesh on this buhari's Govt.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by olapluto(m): 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
He looks like he's been well fed....on bulala. When the enormity of his offence is starring him in the face, he dares not cooperate. Hunger strike gini? Diabetes ko?

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by zurine(f): 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
hmm
Re: I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by Doskit(m): 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
Thank God o
Re: I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic by frankobaba(m): 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2015

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun / Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket / Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.