Stats: 3,158,986 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Help Me With Pieces Of Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me With Pieces Of Advice (731 Views)

A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. / Am Confused And Lost As A Snowflake In Sea,i Need Thoughts And Pieces Of Advice. / A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

Help Me With Pieces Of Advice by clementcro(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2009
The only girl i am dating for 2 and half years still date a married man .Each time the man calls
her in my presence we do have misunderstanding over this issue but she will tell
me that its the man who still calls her now i told her to change her line so
that the man will not be able to contact her anymore but she refused to change
it .what should i do.pls i need your advice.
Re: Help Me With Pieces Of Advice by yme1(f): 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2009
guy you better start to waka before she shatter your heart.
read the signs on the wall,she doesnt want you any more
Re: Help Me With Pieces Of Advice by Badriyyah(f): 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2009
Find a new girlfriend.
Re: Help Me With Pieces Of Advice by Luckygal99(f): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2009
Start walking. She is not into you. Period.

Life goes on. Enjoy your life regardless of what happens. Your new love just might appear when you least expects it.
Re: Help Me With Pieces Of Advice by patwhizkid(f): 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2009
Oh my gawd! U need pieces of advice? How many?
Well, my advice 4 u is to look 4 another girl. Or if u love her so much and u don't wanna lose her, when nxt she comes 2 ur house, secretly put cocaine/sleeping drug in her drink, and when she bcoms intoxicated, break d sim card, and apologize 2 her wen she has recovered.
Re: Help Me With Pieces Of Advice by tommy2k2(m): 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2009
@ poster
y re u asking people that doesnt know wat love is all about, it aint abt 5 mins love, see if u need advise call me, 07059022409, u 'll bet

Why Are Nairaland Girls So On D War Path With Men Wen We Just Do Small Mistake Una Go Dey On Our Cas / When Things Go Wrong: / Why Do Guys Take Their G/f To Canteen

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7