Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari (26293 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / CNN's Amanpour Talks About Her Interview With Buhari / Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by Abayor7: 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
My siggy
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by Cherem(m): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
GMB
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by gragraboy: 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ask him to share Zarah's phone number
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by blackteddy(m): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
Sensible questions
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
No 6 question; Ask him who among his Daughters dey like Korede Bello and why grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by Warldbest(m): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ask him weda he will later jail gej
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by komek(m): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
T
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
ifeoluwasegun:
The guy above me...
Is a genius

By the way Heard it lasted only 10 mins He did not want her to open his ynash
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by bigv(m): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
The dude did well. Justice is Justice! That line tho. Made me respect him.
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
ifeoluwasegun:
The guy above me...
Is a genius

By the way Heard it lasted only 10 mins He did not want her to open his ynash
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by Lobolintin(m): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ask me ask am,will he allow me marry his youngest daughter at that small age just as he married the mom
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by ovie8200: 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ask him if he's ready for war and saperation of the nation if he dear probe anybody from ss and se. By d way, how fat Yoruba people? Bakohari is teaching u guys lessons of your ignorance. Where is your mere common commisioner called vice president?
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by johnshagb(m): 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
Amanpour just said goodbye sad I don miss the interview be that?
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by maximilian19(m): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
Dis man no stop to misyan, how him go talk so, y killing d intreset of foreign investors by saying

''i wish obama will come as he begged him and was ask to go write fomer invitation'' 7:10pm

'' nothing will go on until boko haram is killed'' 7:15pm by PMB

this man is clueless
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
Enjoy Full Mobile Download Ranging From Apps,Games,Videos, and Most Especially Music From South African,Ghana,USA,Nigeria, and other Part of The World Now at
http://www.holymp3.com
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Help us ask him the following question:

1. Why Hasn't he come up with a team to revolve our economy sector?

2. Why has the Boko Haram he promised me he would defeat if I vote for him, gaining much ground than before?

3. How did $2.8 billion entered the national treasury in one weekend? (I need this secret in my business)

4. How come is GEJ corrupt and OBJ isn't?
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by mablie(m): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
_
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by mablie(m): 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
_
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
How much do dey pay Apc e-robots like beremx, omenka, demdem.... So I can join dem?
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by manydgreat(m): 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
PROJECT 2020. Do you have a dream? PAD is training and sponsoring 2020 people with a dream. People that will affect 20 nations of the earth in 5years time. Live your dream with PAD. To enter; Like our page, share with friends and then share your dream with us # inbox with your name and number and we will give you a feedback if you qualify. www.facebook.com/padnig
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by komek(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
1.Ask him to define corruption

2.He should be asked how he tends to fight corruption when Tinubu, Amaechi, Atiku , the former governor of Bayelsa state are in his cabinet?

3.Ask him why did he say Abacha's government was not corrupt?
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by Rilwayne001: 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
mablie:
I only saw her discussing child sex abuse in the UK with a baroness and a pianist.Are they sure the interview is tonight?

Yes. It was between 7:00 - 7:15
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by komek(m): 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
crixtex:
How much do dey pay Apc e-robots like beremx, omenka, demdem.... So I can join dem?

40-50k per week.
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by manydgreat(m): 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
PROJECT 2020. Do you have a dream? PAD is training and sponsoring 2020 people with a dream. People that will affect 20 nations of the earth in 5years time. Live your dream with PAD. To enter; Like our page, share with friends and then share your dream with us # inbox with your name and number and we will give you a feedback if you qualify. www.facebook.com/padnig
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by Motolank: 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
Cutehector:
Ask him weda his daughter is ripe for marriage
She is ripe
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by Ayietim(m): 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
You can't provide the right answers to life's critical questions and still fail life's crucial examinations.

https://ayietim./2015/07/21/success-is-a-process-it-begins-with-an-idea/
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by upsun: 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
when is he going to increase d NYSC Allawee 2 N100k per mth
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ask Buhari whether he still thinks Abacha is not corrupt
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by Koolking(m): 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
Whizzcute:

[b]– [s]Please help us ask Nigerian president why hasn’t he publicly declare his assets as he promised during campaign?[/s] /

Irrelevant question. Direct this question to CCB

– Is he in the U.S seeking help to take on BH or [i]in the U.S cos Obama invited him[/s]?/[/quote]

Irrelevant question

– [i]Any revelations yet as to financiers and sponsors of the Boko Haram insurgency?[/s] /[/quote]

Not necessary in this US trip

– [s]Don’t forget to ask if he already has a shortlist for his cabinet?[/s] /[/quote]

Not necessary. Nigeria can start doing things differently if that will bring succour. Nigeria has never fared well under Ministers and Commissioners. These people help to bleed Nigeria dry.

– Ask him about the economy and his plans on massive education of North East youths to defeat Boko
Haram?[/s] /[/quote] Good question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'How Cabals In The Presidency Hijacked Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment' - SDC / Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) / Saraki Would Have Been Chased Out Of APC Senators’ Meeting With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.