Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari (26294 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / CNN's Amanpour Talks About Her Interview With Buhari / Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by beyoncausme: 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
any of the above oo....
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by Lanceslot(m): 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
Is OGTv showing the interview? *picks teeth*
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by kritikali(m): 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
Neduzze5:
I would like you to ask him if he is ready to give Biafra to the Igbos or whether he wants us to come and murder him in his sleep and take Biafra away by force!!

This post justifies how senseless most of you are!!!
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by Femistico(m): 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
Pls help us ask him....

When is he going to make $1=#1

When is he going to stabilise oil price..

When is he going to end insurgency in the N.E

Why did he want to announce his ministers by sept and not now..

What happened to the stable electricity he promised us..

oya lets go there...
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
cool cool cool cool Since Nigerians will not want Amanpour to ask PMB about probing Me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy all is well with the interview cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Chai ! I don drink tire ..........

Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
cheesy
Mprepz:
Ask Buhari the school he went to?

United States War College...

1 Like

Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by westlius(m): 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
Whizzcute:
CNN’s chief international correspondent and anchor of
Amanpour nightly foreign affairs programme on CNN
International, Christiane Amanpour, will by 7pm
Nigerian time be interviewing President Muhammadu
Buhari, who is in the US to meet with US President,
Barack Obama.

Amanpour in one of her tweets this evening said:

“Nigerian President @MBuhari is in the U.S. seeking
help to take on Boko Haram – I ask him how – 8pm
CET on @cnni.”

As the time ticks for the interview session, here are
five salient questions Nigerians who visited
Amanpour’s twitter timeline @campour wants her to
ask Buhari.

– Please help us ask Nigerian president why hasn’t he
publicly declare his assets as he promised during
campaign?

– Is he in the U.S seeking help to take on BH or in the
U.S cos Obama invited him?

– Any revelations yet as to financiers and sponsors of
the Boko Haram insurgency?

– Don’t forget to ask if he already has a shortlist for
his cabinet?

– Ask him about the economy and his plans on
massive education of North East youths to defeat Boko
Haram?

cc: lalasticala

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/5-questions-nigerians-want-amanpour-to-ask-buhari/
Ask him. Me and korode bello who will she marry
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by westlius(m): 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
Whizzcute:
CNN’s chief international correspondent and anchor of
Amanpour nightly foreign affairs programme on CNN
International, Christiane Amanpour, will by 7pm
Nigerian time be interviewing President Muhammadu
Buhari, who is in the US to meet with US President,
Barack Obama.
Ask Sai Baba between Me and korode bello who will she marry

Amanpour in one of her tweets this evening said:

“Nigerian President @MBuhari is in the U.S. seeking
help to take on Boko Haram – I ask him how – 8pm
CET on @cnni.”

As the time ticks for the interview session, here are
five salient questions Nigerians who visited
Amanpour’s twitter timeline @campour wants her to
ask Buhari.

– Please help us ask Nigerian president why hasn’t he
publicly declare his assets as he promised during
campaign?

– Is he in the U.S seeking help to take on BH or in the
U.S cos Obama invited him?

– Any revelations yet as to financiers and sponsors of
the Boko Haram insurgency?

– Don’t forget to ask if he already has a shortlist for
his cabinet?

– Ask him about the economy and his plans on
massive education of North East youths to defeat Boko
Haram?

cc: lalasticala

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/5-questions-nigerians-want-amanpour-to-ask-buhari/
Ask him. Me and korode bello who will she marry
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by lahbordiz5(f): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
Good questions
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by tefund(m): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
ask him if he will extend amnesty date to Nd militant
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by goziedave(m): 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
That awkward moment when PMB will say I came because president BARAK OSAMA SENT FOR ME. Suuuuuu nawa oo #PMB again,
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
komek:

40-50k per week.
O boy see money o... abeg show me d way biko ....
Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by komek(m): 12:02am On Jul 22, 2015
crixtex:
O boy see money o... abeg show me d way biko ....
Pm those pple u mentioned their names.

1 Like

Re: 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari by Pakingzzz(m): 12:46am On Jul 22, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Launches Massive Manhunt For Sacked Nigerian Official Over $2.1 Million / Saraki Would Have Been Chased Out Of APC Senators’ Meeting With Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.