Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Obama Does Not Respect Buhari (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Does Not Respect Buhari (photo) (7222 Views)

Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK / Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) / Muslims Have The Right To Kill Any Non-muslim Who Does Not Respect Islam - Imam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Does Not Respect Buhari (photo) by arbitter: 1:27am On Jul 22, 2015
That wasnt a Press COnference, They simply addressed Journalists on their way to a Luncheon organized at the State Department. But ofcourse leave it to an ldiot like you to try to swoop in and peddle whatever garbage you wanna do using this.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/statephotos/19706078818/in/photolist-tv7kGc-tMQMaH-tuY3Fy-v1QMSB-tv7kDr-tKe5Uf-w2tJ5k-vFdHni-vXHdkH-sQxAoq-vmXcLY-wiYqx8-tuYxTJ-w2mNFC-tvojZP-tvf1xd-sQPzU7-tMXm7i-tvfu5u-qW4rnM-tMFjnP-tLvY3P-tLCgcT-tuY3Cs-tLc4uq-qVUy34-qW4rBp-qDDxc1-pZ4eUA-qDCgSd-qW42cP-qDCgZs-qW1q5u-qDMbJP-qW8gaS-pZd97V-qDrjoQ-qVYQty-qDq3HS-qDyVDx-qDxfRB-qVV59N-qW8gHA-pZiuMx-qDEihH-qDCgD7-qW8gxA-qDwCQu-pZqkY6

Maybe if youre fellow not so smart Nigerians didnt define this as a press conference you wouldnt be getting all worked up to start your bullshit. Then again i really dont blame you, Youre a GEJ apologist and these APC apologists spent their whole day ridiculing GEJ and boasting about this Buhari US visit so no wonder youre looking for whatever you can use to do your own dance.
Re: Obama Does Not Respect Buhari (photo) by tunex23: 1:28am On Jul 22, 2015
These APC warriors and PDP goons are all bunch of f0ools!
The most annoying one self is one f0ol that was even saying jonathan was his own man? Jonathan was a complete disaster, a high caliber rogue, jonathan was been control like a robot by those three women, a woman wrapper.
The APC warriors they even shine teeth with all that disgrace way that old man recieve, imagine humiliation abeg, I feel sorry for Naija aswear. I see no reason for Buhari going to US. The old man jst wan go take white man coffee

1 Like

Re: Obama Does Not Respect Buhari (photo) by Pamelayoung: 2:40am On Jul 22, 2015
Can u pple leave ds guy alone 4 once plesssss!
Re: Obama Does Not Respect Buhari (photo) by laffytaffy1: 3:00am On Jul 22, 2015
I just finished reading most of the post on this thread and I'm here crying like a baby from laughing so hard. Man Nigerians can yap I swear.

What if Buhari's kids or wife wonder into NL one day and read some of these posts about their daddy.
Re: Obama Does Not Respect Buhari (photo) by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:05am On Jul 22, 2015
The difference is clear, the pictures oga Jona took with the Chinese president are not bad.

Buhari supporters should not be angry seeing these GEJ pictures,

because they started the unnecessary comparison.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Does Not Respect Buhari (photo) by Mckennedy: 6:19am On Jul 22, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Olodo biafran loser, biafra is your headache, not mine...

lunatic!!! why worry
Re: Obama Does Not Respect Buhari (photo) by Mckennedy: 6:23am On Jul 22, 2015
tsdarkside:

biafra is a joke...only in the minds of stvpid asssholes...and it will stay in their minds till world ends......

one thing i understand now is...biafra exits in their minds...sooo,it doesnt bother me no more,,,its good to make money......sooooooooooooo,who cares,,,,chaiiii...chineke god...this kanu guy is going to get very rich ohhhhhhhhhh........walahi this guy understand business....

its not suppose to worry you if Nnamdi Kanu is making money or not!! why are you still crying over biafra since its exist only in the dreams you look so confused now I can see,,,,take heart,,,,think #Oduduwa or #Arewa...
Re: Obama Does Not Respect Buhari (photo) by Mckennedy: 6:40am On Jul 22, 2015
tsdarkside:

biafra is a joke...only in the minds of stvpid asssholes...and it will stay in their minds till world ends......

one thing i understand now is...biafra exits in their minds...sooo,it doesnt bother me no more,,,its good to make money......sooooooooooooo,who cares,,,,chaiiii...chineke god...this kanu guy is going to get very rich ohhhhhhhhhh........walahi this guy understand business....

its not suppose to worry you if Nnamdi Kanu is making money or not!! why are you still crying over biafra since its exist only in the dreams you look so confused now I can see,,,,take heart,,,,think #Oduduwa or #Arewa...
Re: Obama Does Not Respect Buhari (photo) by meccuno: 8:00am On Jul 22, 2015
Symphony007:
They want you to think buhari is the best thing to happen to nigeria since slice bread and we were widely disrespected until his buhariness came and saved the day!!
that's one reason why america rejected GEJ.......their interest wasn't protected.......why Nigerians fail to understand is that the USA doesn't care about you...........wonder what all the hullabalo is about buharis visit to america
Re: Obama Does Not Respect Buhari (photo) by engineerboat(m): 8:37am On Jul 22, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Olodo biafran loser, biafra is your headache, not mine...

So anybody that Oppose this government is now A BIAFRAN, hanhi CHANGErians when will you people learn to understand between the line, that People from all over the country are waiting to put this Government on their toe to start working.

Its time to work, Your Photo Show does not give NIGERIANS the change promised during your CHANGErians campaings
Re: Obama Does Not Respect Buhari (photo) by ALISMILE(m): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2015
Below is a pics of Isreali Prime minister and and British foreign Minister holding a press conference! There is notin absolutely wrong with that!

Re: Obama Does Not Respect Buhari (photo) by Gudiza(m): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2015
chinology:
See respect on a different occasions

Obama cannot stand the smelly body condition of Mr Buhari. Buhari's mouth odour cannot allow Obama to stand side by side with him for security reasons.
abeg, take it easy...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser / Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude / Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.