Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) (36895 Views)

Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo / Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration / Prostitute Stabbed To Death In Her Lagos Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by ijustdey: 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
Police say that a short time later, a second
friend joined the victim and the three men set out to look for the group who had attempted to rob them.

why did he had to go back after he had collected his laptop.

death was lurking at his doorstep and he allowed it in

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
should've left those people after laptop was retrieved back. What was the point? Now a useful life is lost. sad
May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by Gasout(m): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
RIP to the dead
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
What's it with the UK and knives. I think knives should be banned over there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by skyfullofstars(f): 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
dre11:

A teaching assistant who mentored troubled gang kids has been stabbed to death after trying to sell his laptop to a man he met on Gumtree.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/photos-nigerian-man-michael-adegbite.html?m=1

Let's pray for him
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
You got the freaking Laptop back! . . . Why let your friends talk you into ridding?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Let's pray for him

Can't pray for the dead. . .
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nice detection about this murder issue. Hope the investigation lead to the dissolution of this case
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by atlwireles: 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
Lesson from this death, never confront a knife wielding man with your hands. Please carry a revolver. angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by francizy(m): 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
I won't be surprised if he was killed by a Nigerian.. Look at the handsome, young and responsible man we lost. May his killers never know peace till they exit this world..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by atlwireles: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
atlwireles:
Lesson from this death, never confront a knife wielding man with your hands. Please carry a revolver. angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by scholes0(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
Goahead:
One of the reasons why the British police demands Yoruba language, so as to curb their insanity.

Bunch of oily heads.

Rest in peace...

This is just pathetic, using this young man's death to justify your tribalistic vendetta... Shame on you o...
He wanted to sell something to random people online, and got killed in the process, by God knows who... and you are here focusing your attention on his ethnic group? ..... I know that your "rest in peace" was not genuine at alll .....
Some of you are really broken beyond repair.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by onadana: 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
Went back to look for the attackers. I don't get it...confusing movies with reality.In real life even Jack Bauer will be mugged.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by Islie: 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
A teaching assistant who mentored troubled gang kids has been stabbed to death after trying to sell his laptop to a man he met on Gumtree

The kids he was mentoring are the ones that got him killed with knife

Such a hazardous profession

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:
Na wa....

Dem try to rob you dem no succeed... You come go back, dey go find dem again.. Wetin you wan do ? Rob dem back?

R.I.P
Honestly, I still don't get it .

The UK is a saner country where the police works ,why didn't he just call the cops on them and still be happy .It is obvious he allowed his emotions take the best part of him but look at the result that accompanies such mad rush to take laws into your hands.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by dovegal(f): 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
angry RIP
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
Goahead:
One of the reasons why the British police demands Yoruba language, so as to curb their insanity.

Bunch of oily heads.

Rest in peace...
how can one person's brain be filled with such massive load of stewpidity? shocked doesn't it hurt ur head sometimes? huh! shocked

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by teamchocolate: 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
You had to bring your tribalism here you bigot... undecidedRIP to the fine young man...
Goahead:

Bunch of oily heads.

Rest in peace...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by IamforGod: 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
R.I.P

But u should av just walked away! You got ur lappy back nah!

The deed has been done sad
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by LKO(m): 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
If I were in d guys shoe, afta retrieving my laptop, I wud quietly run home. Pple do call me lazy man, but it has save me from troubles and gives my family peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by Goahead(m): 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
scholes0:

This is just pathetic, using this young man's death to justify your tribalistic vendetta... Shame on you o...
He wanted to sell something to random people online, and got killed in the process, by God know who... and you are here focusing your attention on his ethnic group?
What did you say when Igbo men were murdered in Indonesia

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by boxypane(m): 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
Good Lord!... U had ur Laptop secured. What was the use going after d hoodlums. Justice get served in dat part of d country sha
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by Btruth: 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
Jesus! Not another Steve Lawrence case again. But for how long will this adolescent continue with this knife culture. Please Lord, make UK street save enough for both old and young. RIP Ade, sleep well in the Lord. May the Lord give the family the fortitude to bear this loss. cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by damiloladuke: 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
too bad

READ MY SIGNATURE
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by Goahead(m): 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
booqee:
how can one person's brain be filled with such massive load of stewpidity? shocked doesn't it hurt ur head sometimes? huh! shocked
Because he's not a flat-head?

Keep wailing cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by PubLlcEnemy(m): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Honestly, I still don't get it .

The UK is a saner country where the police works ,why didn't he just call the cops on them and still be happy .It is obvious he allowed his emotions take the best part of him but look at the result that accompanies such mad rush to take laws into your hands.

And he is 28.
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by scholes0(m): 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
Goahead:
What did you say when Igbo men were murdered in Indonesia

Whaat?!! Apples and Oranges...
How do some of you think?

The Igbos killed in Indonesia were doing what exactly? retrieving their stolen laptops?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:

And he is 28.
28 isn't the issue here ,some folks don't just know how and when to walk away.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by sellYourCar: 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
Shouldn't have gone back to them man.......you shouldn't have embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by francescainnoce(f): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
read about the unfortunate incident on the cover of the "evening standard" today; it was with such a very dim face that I nod my head and wish he never returned in search of those good for nothing robbers. May his soul rest in peace.
I always tell my love ones to desist from fighting or anything related to fight with anyone because at the end of the day, these victims die and their culprit after being found guilty, still get the chance to live their lives in a confined place which is what most of them want anyways...
such a pity he is dead.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
God saved him once but he decided to push his luck too far. Why did he go after the gang that tried to rob him ? Why didn't he just go to the police and report the matter ? Muscle no dey stop knife oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Shot Dead Lagos Tailor In Uncompleted Building / 2 Married Women Fight Publicly Over Alleged Prostitution / Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.