Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Obama And PMB's Handshake Vs Obama And GEJ's Handshake(Photoss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama And PMB's Handshake Vs Obama And GEJ's Handshake(Photoss (1185 Views)

GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) / Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? / Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama And PMB's Handshake Vs Obama And GEJ's Handshake(Photoss by ebosie11(f): 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ex-Nigerian President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was had a handshake with President Obama of United States.

Today is another land mark in Nigeria politics as President also had a handshake with Obama.

Which of the handshakes do you prefer?

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/07/president-obama-and-buharis-handshake.html

Re: Obama And PMB's Handshake Vs Obama And GEJ's Handshake(Photoss by oluvick(m): 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
The different is clear.

GEJ my HERO

1 Like

Re: Obama And PMB's Handshake Vs Obama And GEJ's Handshake(Photoss by Bern1992(m): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
Obama is getting older every second

1 Like

Re: Obama And PMB's Handshake Vs Obama And GEJ's Handshake(Photoss by Drhenrysaint(m): 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
My pretty lil observation from the pic

PMB was bold enough, he z even lookn straight to obama. While

Gej can't even raise his face of up to obama,even d handshake is not strong and tight enough.

2 Likes

Re: Obama And PMB's Handshake Vs Obama And GEJ's Handshake(Photoss by marshalcarter: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
smiley see how my PMB is shakin naaaaw...with class...respect...boldness....firm nd handsomenesscheesy

undecided..see how dis 1 dey shake lyk village pesin wey see oyinbo for the very 1st tym in his lyf...undecided

3 Likes

Re: Obama And PMB's Handshake Vs Obama And GEJ's Handshake(Photoss by francbadoo: 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
Obama no be oyibo for ur info!
Re: Obama And PMB's Handshake Vs Obama And GEJ's Handshake(Photoss by edo3(m): 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
None.
Re: Obama And PMB's Handshake Vs Obama And GEJ's Handshake(Photoss by oluvick(m): 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
marshalcarter:
smiley see how my PMB is shakin naaaaw...with class...respect...boldness....firm nd handsomenesscheesy

undecided..see how dis 1 dey shake lyk village pesin wey see oyinbo for the very 1st tym in his lyf...undecided

We can all see who is rigid in the two pictures......it's definitely not GEJ. Look very well.
Re: Obama And PMB's Handshake Vs Obama And GEJ's Handshake(Photoss by oluwasegun007(m): 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
Bern1992:
Obama is getting older every second
u'r a great observer..... FBI need to recruit u urgently
Re: Obama And PMB's Handshake Vs Obama And GEJ's Handshake(Photoss by marshalcarter: 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
oluvick:

We can all see who is rigid in the two pictures......it's definitely not GEJ. Look very well.
undecided
You get eye?

1 Like

Re: Obama And PMB's Handshake Vs Obama And GEJ's Handshake(Photoss by giantstrides(m): 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
marshalcarter:

I thought I was the only one to see GEJ cringing.

Our America will know ex president.

1 Like

Re: Obama And PMB's Handshake Vs Obama And GEJ's Handshake(Photoss by marshalcarter: 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
giantstrides:

I thought I was the only one to see GEJ cringing.
Our America will know ex president.
grin
Re: Obama And PMB's Handshake Vs Obama And GEJ's Handshake(Photoss by Igwe9(m): 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Gej this, Gej that, who did Obj shake or is he not one of the past leaders? Classic display of Idiocy!
Re: Obama And PMB's Handshake Vs Obama And GEJ's Handshake(Photoss by ebosie11(f): 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
marshalcarter:

lol
Re: Obama And PMB's Handshake Vs Obama And GEJ's Handshake(Photoss by mankan2k7(m): 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
Buhari on hot seat
Re: Obama And PMB's Handshake Vs Obama And GEJ's Handshake(Photoss by GenOrumov: 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
I now believe a set of Nigerians are getting dafter by the day by the points they always try to prove.
Re: Obama And PMB's Handshake Vs Obama And GEJ's Handshake(Photoss by ebosie11(f): 6:08am On Jul 22, 2015
mankan2k7:
Buhari on hot seat
lol

(1) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Betrayed As Loyalists Dump Him For Dogara - Punch / Ex-president Jonathan Meets Buhari At The Villa / Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast At IDPs Camp,Yola,Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.