Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,061 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

El-rufai Cattle Inititiative Success, Three Rustlers Killed,over 2000 Cows Recov - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Cattle Inititiative Success, Three Rustlers Killed,over 2000 Cows Recov (833 Views)

Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico / Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Cattle Inititiative Success, Three Rustlers Killed,over 2000 Cows Recov by freedom96: 11:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
The fight against cattle rustlers in Kaduna State launched by Governor Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai recorded success in the early hours of Tuesday as soldiers killed three bandits and recovered over 2000 cows from different locations. 

Nine armed bandits were captured alive by the troops and sophisticated weapons recovered in Damari and other villages in Birnin Gwari Local Government Area.

The combined military, police, and secret police operation is presently going on in other northwestern states in the dreaded Kamuku Forest, which houses bandits who rustle cattle and terrorize the local populace.

A security official presently participating in the operation said Governor El-Rufai is supervising the operation from his state while the governors of Katsina, Kebbi, Zamfara, and Niger states do the same.

Governor El-Rufai, the source added, is also engaged in security briefings that will launch similar attacks against bandits perpetrating killings in the  troubled Southern Kaduna region. 

An elated El-Rufai arrived at the forest on Tuesday morning praising the troops and promised that he will do all within his reach to end attacks in Birnin Gwari and Southern Kaduna LGAs with the help of security agencies, including air surveillance by the Nigerian Air Force.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/21/el-rufai-cattle-initiative-success-three-cattle-rustlers-killed-recovers-over-2000-cows
Re: El-rufai Cattle Inititiative Success, Three Rustlers Killed,over 2000 Cows Recov by freedom96: 11:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
A friend called me last week around 9:00pm to tell me that I should please run to tell some army officers that there's an operation(cattle rustling)going on in his village.On my way to them,I was told not to waste my time that they're not going to do anything.I still went ahead to inform them,dont know what they did next.I then called the friend back to tell him,sadly,he told me that the rustlers don gather everything leave.

I pray their cows are among the ones found.

My thread,my FTC cool

Cc:lalasticala
Re: El-rufai Cattle Inititiative Success, Three Rustlers Killed,over 2000 Cows Recov by ab1x: 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
El-Rufia is a leader with vision
Re: El-rufai Cattle Inititiative Success, Three Rustlers Killed,over 2000 Cows Recov by Moheat(m): 11:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
You see! Instead fighting BH this El-Rufail is doing cattle business. Kai fulani
Re: El-rufai Cattle Inititiative Success, Three Rustlers Killed,over 2000 Cows Recov by phrezzz: 10:58am On Aug 04, 2016
freedom96 g need ur help can u help me with the softcopy of the mtn scholarship to my email pls. its phrezzzalfred@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Photos; Nigerian Billionaire Entrepreneur , Tony Elumelu Links Up With Obama / No Compromised Nigerian Will Make Ministerial List – PMB / My Governor, My Governor, By Yinka Olujimi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.