Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet (20725 Views)

Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right (2) / Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong / Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by malonephill(m): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2015
bankyman:
I have really tried to read without commenting even when some people make very annoying and spurious statement...... This thread on two fronts is trying to assert claims by PMB on the American Govt's cabinet build up and on the other showing how truly classless and low life people have become (Barcanista alone for now, as he spearheads anti-PMB campaign trying to make it look as if he does a thorough job and creating an illusion of a good opposition). In my opinion below:

Firstly and most gravely he tries to counter every PMB action or inaction without properly weighing its pros and cons. For the feeble and empty minded it seems very ok. Anyone with the slightest of brain either laughs off his jokes or get angry at his antics in making of an opposition (in his mind). You don't have to always criticize to be in the opposition, you can give areas of improvement to show class or just keep quiet when they have it right. To fight you need to look for weak points not create illusions, it drops you in the middle of the circus.

Secondly, you don't have to be in opposition though every institution needs checks but it also needs a helping hand. Who would help the government if we all go into the opposition camp? In his mind, he never thought of the other way the glass cup is (it could be half filled of half empty). If truly he was a progressive, his campaign should not have started yet.

Thirdly, What gives one out as a mediocre is the ability to not being able to exercise patience, with all the tantrums Barcanista and his goons have thrown around, it shows complete mediocrity and shallowness in their thinking faculty. Astonishingly, he is degrading as the days pass. To be able to critically assess a person, government or institution, you need to patiently watch and wait for outcomes of their actions or inactions before analysing and reaching a conclusion. What they do when they see any information on the present government is to go and google for contradictions and come on Nairaland to claim the govt. is bad....What a shame! Jonathan was the most insulted president I guess and it did not start from day one, eyes were opened and patience lost when it dawned on the populace that govt. was lackadaisical to the Chibok girl incidence or did not believe it happened at all. Lets not get into specifics for now.

I have only written about one aspect of the two points mentioned as the Op did a good job on the initial point.
the op did nothing, was obama cabinets empty when screening for replacement?...your epistle is ok, but wack praising op in your last statement, get your fact brov

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by August21(m): 11:14am On Jul 22, 2015
As hav sed earlier and wud always say, it is completely premature for any1 weda anti or pro PMB to pass any judgement on dis government for now. We nid to giv dem time because of wat dey met on ground and in a case like dis it shd be expected.

To any1 who is criticizing irrationally because he/she wants to be relevant, I want to tell such dat its a free world and so u can continue to ridicule yourself cos dose in d know are aware dat PMB means business.

When I say dose in d know, I mean dose in government circles. My prayer wud always be for PMB to at least lay a gud foundation and take us away frm d past.
Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by viczing(m): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2015
Beremx:
hew sent emails to some Buhari supporters like Gbawe and pendy79 asking for monetary protection/offer if he has to continue supporting APC on Nairaland. He got disappointed and stopped supporting APC and he took a monetary offer/protection from some PDP members who promised to make him the S.A on media to Musiliu Obanikoro a former minister. Though he didn't get the offer, he is one of those who have been appointed under the new S.A. Media to Obanikoro. Godwin Ehimai to post lies on Nairaland.

The S.A. To Obanikoro, Godwin Ehimai is the owner of www.thebreakingtimes.com. The site is sponsored by Obanikoro and PDP. It was that site that lied about the fake death of the former CSO of Jonathan.

Stop lying on barcanista.... are you stupid or something? what's all this obsession about him why not focus on ya hubby than barcanista.... act like a woman you are and not a tout leave barcanista off ya daily activities here.... did barcanista ask you out?? just cos he left your cam? You just so deranged for God's sake I swear down

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by dokunbam(m): 11:23am On Jul 22, 2015
HopeAtHand:
What is with Nigerians and comparisons with America..are Nigerians under an illusion or what?..of all countries to compare ourselves with?

If September is the month Buhari is certain that he would have found the right individuals fit for national service, then no problem as we've waited this long already.He needs to carefully take his time, to avoid appointing corrupt and selfish individuals into government.

For all the 'speed' of GEJ, he succeeded in setting Nigeria back.

No homo but I give you this kiss kiss
Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by sauceEEP(m): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2015
Beremx:
hew sent emails to some Buhari supporters like Gbawe and pendy79 asking for monetary protection/offer if he has to continue supporting APC on Nairaland. He got disappointed and stopped supporting APC and he took a monetary offer/protection from some PDP members who promised to make him the S.A on media to Musiliu Obanikoro a former minister. Though he didn't get the offer, he is one of those who have been appointed under the new S.A. Media to Obanikoro. Godwin Ehimai to post lies on Nairaland.

The S.A. To Obanikoro, Godwin Ehimai is the owner of www.thebreakingtimes.com. The site is sponsored by Obanikoro and PDP. It was that site that lied about the fake death of the former CSO of Jonathan.
OK, that explains why he hurriedly decamped to PDP because of the monetary protection he got coupled with the juicy offer which hit the rocks because of PDP loss in election.

Wow!!! I still recall how he lashed out on GEJ/PDP because of their alleged role in the tear gasing of former speaker HOR and his supporters.
Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by yipata: 11:28am On Jul 22, 2015
donholy28:
Buhari is not spelled Obama... u don't have to copy Obama and America is not Nigeria

WERE
Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by Beremx(f): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2015
sauceEEP:

OK, that explains why he hurriedly decamped to PDP because of the monetary protection he got coupled with the juicy offer.
Wow!!! I still recall how he lashed out on GEJ/PDP because of their alleged role in the tear gasing of former speaker HOR and his supporters.
exactly! Gbawe and others he sent mails to told him pointblank they were not paid to defend APC on nairaland,he didn't believe it so he had no option than to take the juicy offer from PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 22, 2015
This Thrash has been properly dealt with here

https://www.nairaland.com/2469370/buhari-article-obamas-cabinet-he

As for those still crying over barcanista's exit from the leperous APC...Kontinueee.

Cest fini

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by oluwalfa: 11:36am On Jul 22, 2015
op, you can lie o

barcanista just destroyed you in a new thread

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by joseph1832(m): 11:36am On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:
This Thrash has been properly dealt with here

https://www.nairaland.com/2469370/buhari-article-obamas-cabinet-he

As for those still crying over barcanista's exit from the leperous APC...Kontinueee.

Cest fini
Whoever is crying about your exit obviously is jobless. Who gives a damn about what you choose to do or not do.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by BLOTRS: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2015
[size=30pt]@OP your write up looks kindergarten, it is not sufficient enough to cover the truth already exposed by Barcanista[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by teepain: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2015
A word of advice to Barcanista and friends:

1. It is very important to have a virile opposition in any democracy however being in opposition doesn't mean peddling falsehoods and half-truths especially when this is not a campaign period.

2. Note that not everybody here is APC or PDP. There are lots of people here who are independent and would align themselves at anytime with either of the party based on their perception of who will represent their interests better at any point in time. You may want to recall that lots of us voted for Jonathan in 2011 but didn't in 2015

3. You and your friends may want to examine the very reasons why Jonathan lost the last election. I will try and suggest some possible leads:

(A) there was a general perception, among the populace, that GEJ's government promoted corruption. This was fueled by the actions and inactions of his appointees and the opposition then cashed in on that perception. The lesson here is to always ride on popular sentiment. Right now you are not riding on any sentiment and you will do more damage to the interest that you represent.

(B) in the last election the several falsehoods peddled against Buhari actually swung some votes in his favor. FFK, Fayose, Former First Lady and co didn't help his matters at all. Pray how do you expect people you termed 'born trowey' to vote for your hubby.

It would appear that PDP and its followers haven't seen the folly in their last political strategy. I think they need to change that strategy and try to ride on the perceptions of the populace.

You can make your deductions from this piece, but it would not serve you well to be seen as someone who wishes the country failure by wishing its president failure. Note that you can resort to these antics in a campaign period but for crying out loud elections are over! God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by BLOTRS: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2015
Barcanista is growing in Popularity daily..i enjoy reading his articles. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by abei: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
EVERYONE BE ACTING LIKE THE ABSENCE OF THE SO CALLED MINISTERS HAS REALLY CRIPPLED NIGERIA'S DAY TO DAY ACTIVITY..
THEY ARE COMING FOR THEIR OWN SAKES, NOT YOURS NOR MINE!!
Y WORRY YOURSELF OVER THEM??
Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 11:49am On Jul 22, 2015
Abok1:

Everyone on Nairaland knows Barcanista to be an ambidextrous individual with a knack for myopic swevens based on hear-says and mere trumpery. He is constantly making face-saving ripostes, in a bid to launder an already quomodocunquized reputation, while constantly making spontaneous panegyric eulogy about GEJ. While with the same warped logic, slags President Buhari, whose only crime is ousting the non-performing incumbent in a free and fair election.

E no good at all say you no consider we wee no go school as you dey blow your grammar. Make person help me translate/summarize the 'big grammars' above. grin
Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by Jesusloveyou: 11:54am On Jul 22, 2015
donholy28:
Buhari is not spelled Obama... u don't have to copy Obama and America is not Nigeria
that is what u saTANist should figure out, why always comparing PMB with ur clueless hero, buhari can appoint his ministers anytime he dim fit,

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by blackpriest0911: 11:54am On Jul 22, 2015
Foolish Barcanista...I guess is cologne has some satanic,clueless GEJ
Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by BLOTRS: 11:56am On Jul 22, 2015
abei:
[color=#000099][/color]
EVERYONE BE ACTING LIKE THE ABSENCE OF THE SO CALLED MINISTERS HAS REALLY CRIPPLED NIGERIA'S DAY TO DAY ACTIVITY..
THEY ARE COMING FOR THEIR OWN SAKES, NOT YOURS NOR MINE!!
Y WORRY YOURSELF OVER THEM??
bros are you a ghost? have you not been in Nigeria? Nigeria Stock exchange complained it is loosing millions of dollars daily due to lack of policy direction, investors have been waiting, you still don't know the role of ministers and other cabinet members right? google.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 11:58am On Jul 22, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Secretary of Commerce was changed several times under Obama but the one you posted Gary Locke was a replacement for Blanks
Who was in office that office From 2009- 2011 he resigned Blank was acting until Byrson came in 10/2011 unti 6/2012 if you check all of the offices the dullard listed you will see they were never ever empty like what we are facing now. Some mumus will come here cheerleadering the Op without cross checking and knowing he is an illerate.
Really wondering which one tastes better...your name or your post above.
It's good to crosscheck what's on the table.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by Mistaarhlohki(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
Abok1:

Everyone on Nairaland knows Barcanista to be an ambidextrous individual with a knack for myopic swevens based on hear-says and mere trumpery. He is constantly making face-saving ripostes, in a bid to launder an already quomodocunquized reputation, while constantly making spontaneous panegyric eulogy about GEJ. While with the same warped logic, slags President Buhari, whose only crime is ousting the non-performing incumbent in a free and fair election.

shocked Ayaf die... grin

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by giantstrides(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
obailala:
Hahaha... grin cheesy
I will try to answer this question...

Barcanista was previously the head of the APC e-rats on Nairaland up until a week to the general elections when he shockingly decamped to PDP. Before his decamping, he secretly solicited some form of 'protection' (wages) from APC card carrying members who were active on Nairaland for his stellar efforts in promoting the course of the APC and also tearing the PDP apart. His pleas for pecuniary protection could not be granted because it seemed he approached the wrong people.

Fast forward to a week before general elections, in the strangest and most shocking manner ever imagined, he publicly decamped to the PDP and started glorifying the same GEJ and PDP he had successfully torn to pieces in the past 12 months. His case was even more worrisome considering the fact that he didn't see a need to at least change his Nairaland moniker. From all indications, he seemed to have gotten the much sought 'protection' from the PDP, hence his switch. In anger and disgust, some APC Nairalanders exposed his secret letters where he was soliciting protection, hence his new found title, "the protection seeker."

By the way, the dude seems to be jobless because when he was in the APC, he was virtually the head of the APC Nairaland e-rats, today he's in the PDP and serves in the exact same capacity.

Spot on description.
Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by Jesusloveyou: 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
malonephill:
the op did nothing, was obama cabinets empty when screening for replacement?...your epistle is ok, but wack praising op in your last statement, get your fact brov
was US economy bad and corruption ridden like what we are experiencing right now?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by najoke: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista post=36149139[s:
]This Thrash has been properly dealt with here

https://www.nairaland.com/2469370/buhari-article-obamas-cabinet-he[/s]

[s]
As for those still crying over barcanista's exit from the leperous APC...Kontinueee[/s].

Cest fini
Mudafucker plz..
Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by giantstrides(m): 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
viczing:

Stop lying on barcanista.... are you stupid or something? what's all this obsession about him why not focus on ya hubby than barcanista.... act like a woman you are and not a tout leave barcanista off ya daily activities here.... did barcanista ask you out?? just cos he left your cam? You just so deranged for God's sake I swear down

Please show us the lies in all she said, you guys are so deluded. The APC deserves credible opposition, not the poo the PDP is giving us now .

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by modhream: 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
was US economy bad and corruption ridden like what we are experiencing right now?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by drss(m): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
The op goofed big time. Obama got most members of his economic team and Secretary of state well before he was sworn in. Buhari on the other hand has no cabinet ready, 5 months after winning election. Common SFG he cannot appoint. Buhari is no Obama.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by henryboff(m): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
I am only interested in what is good for Nigeria. While PMB has his reasons for tarrying with the ministerial nominations, any objective Nigerian knows that this delay is causing serious problems for our country.

Instead of facing the issues, we Nigerians have formed a very bad habit of defending a position by all means possible irrespective of whether that position is right or wrong.

The issue here is that ministers have not been nominated and this is causing problems. So how does this thread help in solving the problem?

It is quite clear that PMB was not entirely correct with his statement, but the question is why are we Nigerians arguing over a statement when we should rather be trying to assist the present administration in solving the many issues facing Nigeria.
Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
oluwalfa:
op, you can lie o

barcanista just destroyed you in a new thread

Did he? I guess not

https://www.nairaland.com/2469572/buharis-article-buhari-right-2

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by Ozid(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
PassingShot:
OP, you've really done excellently well by not only analyzing the president's statement but also each of the affected positions.

I saw the Chief Wailer's thread late but when I did a quick Google search on Obama's cabinet for 2008 and 2012, I immediately realised the guy's folly. I contemplated doing a counter thread but I decided against it since I had more pressing and more productive things to do.

The Protection Seeker is gifted in spinning facts to suit his purpose of deceiving his gullible and lazy followers, he's best nicknamed "The Spin Doctor". He should be paid very little or no attention to.

The good thing is his sphere of influence is limited to some TANoids on NL and not beyond. He's non-existent on Twitter, not influential on Facebook, not known in the blogging arena and he does not have a column in any of the national dailies. In fact, he is nobody when it comes to political analysis in Nigeria's political landscape. Perhaps if he chooses to do sincere and objective analyses, he may be taken more seriously than now.
Bros u too much Barcanista shey u hear I mean u see wetin dey write ehn

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by drss(m): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

classic lies from a sneaky hater.
U should read before commenting. 2008 was Obama's first term and he didn't immediately appoint his full cabinet as the other article was trying to make us believe. in the same vein, Buhari has also appointed certain persons to work with and already we are seeing results.

The problem about complaining about the slightest trivial issues is that when its time to talk about serious issues nobody will take you seriously.
And no, you don't need to tell lies- you can not by any stretch of imagination be a Buhari supporter. You only deceiving yourself.
When did appointing special advisers became members of cabinate Are advisers members of Federal executive council? No body is saying Buhari must name all his cabinate, but for the fact that he has not even name his SFG, the individual responsible for coordinating government policies in the country shows he's confused and not ready for leadership.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by Dollar101(m): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
PassingShot:
OP, you've really done excellently well by not only analyzing the president's statement but also each of the affected positions.

I saw the Chief Wailer's thread late but when I did a quick Google search on Obama's cabinet for 2008 and 2012, I immediately realised the guy's folly. I contemplated doing a counter thread but I decided against it since I had more pressing and more productive things to do.

The Protection Seeker is gifted in spinning facts to suit his purpose of deceiving his gullible and lazy followers, he's best nicknamed "The Spin Doctor". He should be paid very little or no attention to.

The good thing is his sphere of influence is limited to some TANoids on NL and not beyond. He's non-existent on Twitter, not influential on Facebook, not known in the blogging arena and he does not have a column in any of the national dailies. In fact, he is nobody when it comes to political analysis in Nigeria's political landscape. Perhaps if he chooses to do sincere and objective analyses, he may be taken more seriously than now.

YOU ARE SO ON POINT, BARCANISTA IS A POOR STUDENT OF HISTORY.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by eligibility: 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
donholy28:

Allow PMB to govern peacefully because he has good agenda for this lovely nation.
LONG LIVE NIGERIA!!!

LONG LIVE PMB !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo / President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) / Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.