Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Buhari Takes First Tranche Of World Bank Loan As Predicted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Takes First Tranche Of World Bank Loan As Predicted (1127 Views)

Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG / We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment / Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Takes First Tranche Of World Bank Loan As Predicted by PPAngel(f): 8:52am On Jul 22, 2015
I warned you here that all this change chanting nonsense is geared towards returning Nigeria to the dollar and to ensure we remain tied to the dollar the US through institutions like World Bank and IMF will roll out a juicy loan package for Nigeria.

[size=18pt]Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans.[/size]
The concluded WEF held in Abuja in May, 2014 saw China unveil a $42bn investment over the next 10yrs in the African continent with Nigeria expected to gulp the highest share of over $30bn in direct infrastructural investment, energy sector and manufacturing.

With the emergence of the newly appointed Colonial Governor of the Royal Niger Company aka Nigeria, expect to see Buhari cancel outrightly all Chinnese direct investments in preference to western loans from the IMF, World Bank and Paris Club.

Off course, all the newly borrowed money will be diverted with nothing on ground to show for it but debt for the next 40years.

Change Change Change!
https://www.nairaland.com/2251899/buhari-set-cancel-strategic-chinese

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Takes First Tranche Of World Bank Loan As Predicted by Fixation: 8:53am On Jul 22, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari Takes First Tranche Of World Bank Loan As Predicted by Demmocrats(m): 8:53am On Jul 22, 2015
I know so much about loans, during the days of Rothschilds to them loans are the ultimate slavery. They use it to control economies and if you don't stick to there rules the same loan they will use to cause economic melt down.
I pray sai buhari knows what's his doing.
www.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Takes First Tranche Of World Bank Loan As Predicted by PPAngel(f): 8:53am On Jul 22, 2015
PPAngel:

This is the economic model and limitations the west wants from you.

Finished goods in place of more natural resources at the expense of your utilization of your own resources.

The dollar is what oils this trade.

Dump the dollar and look beyond the triangle then watch their economic grip collapse.

The APC was propped to steer us back to the west and away from the east!
https://www.nairaland.com/2261608/west-dollar-apc-triangular-trade
Re: Buhari Takes First Tranche Of World Bank Loan As Predicted by PPAngel(f): 8:54am On Jul 22, 2015
PPAngel:
“I spent most of my time being a high-class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism…. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in.”

Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler, USMC Commander and defacto Governor of US Occupied Haiti in the 1920's.

America's interests are determined not from Washington but from WallStreet.
Re: Buhari Takes First Tranche Of World Bank Loan As Predicted by PPAngel(f): 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
Demmocrats:
I know so much about loans, during the days of Rothschilds to them loans are the ultimate slavery. They use it to control economies and if you don't stick to there rules the same loan they will use to cause economic melt down.
I pray sai buhari knows what's his doing.
www.

Buhari has no clue what he is doing.

Buhari's only reason for becoming President is for his to fulfill his personal selfish interests and vendetta.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Takes First Tranche Of World Bank Loan As Predicted by engrjacuzzi: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
even if PMB no get sense, that is why he has advisers to advice him on delicate issues.
Re: Buhari Takes First Tranche Of World Bank Loan As Predicted by PPAngel(f): 5:16am On Jul 23, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
even if PMB no get sense, that is why he has advisers to advice him on delicate issues.

Which useless advicers?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Takes First Tranche Of World Bank Loan As Predicted by 12Monkeys: 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kemi adultress must be hanged by her wig
Re: Buhari Takes First Tranche Of World Bank Loan As Predicted by APCHaram: 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
bump

(1) (Reply)

Divide Nigeria In Two, Said Late Muammar Gaddafi - BBC / When Is This Going To Start? PICTURE. / Did Buhari Promise To Fix Nigeria In 100 Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.