Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,553 members, 7,958,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria (35498 Views)

Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos / Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji / What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
MarryMeee:
clearly something you failed to understand

Wonder why you are so pained..

1 Like

Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by rigarmortis: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
favourmic:

Who cares? Weting consign us with that? How those this bring down market price? Rubbish why can't he use the money for business and make his money stupidity

you might want to check how you use words when you are having your period.

maybe its drugs you need to take, or maybe its drugs you need to stop taking, just do something.

1 Like

Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by Krismart(m): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
favoured234:

What are you talking about?
B4 na one month salary he wan take start biz? He should take life easy and understand that in Nigeria nothing is easy. U cant construct a road in a day no matter how small
Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by rigarmortis: 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
Dragonking:

If this is true then your friend needs to be shot in the head for being dumb.

With that 15M think of the business opportunities he would have created for himself.

its quite true, I tried to dissuade him from going, at a point its started to seem like I "dey chock eyes for im papa money" so I just stopped talking, he could be reading this now, he put all his hopes on Bristow only to be told that they even have their own trainees on wait list and he has to pay more to get flight hours.
Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by rigarmortis: 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
erico2k2:

mayB if he learnt auto mechanic he will be self employed right now.

who knows? maybe
Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by Krismart(m): 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
MarryMeee:
you think 1million will start an oil and gas company undecided its the spirit of poverty thats in some Nigerians that keeps the nation in the pit of darkness. How will the economy grow is all everyone in the country does is small businesses? undecided how will other industries grow if you dont make sure there are competent people are being renumerated pro rata to services rendered.
B4 na one month salary he wan take start biz? He should take life easy and understand that in Nigeria nothing is easy. U cant construct a road in a day no matter how small
Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by MarryMeee: 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
Krismart:
that maybe true but that doesnt mean you should under pay someone that much simply, because they are meant to start small either.
Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
Krismart:

The person whining on social network schooled in UK and spent about 5-7M for that masters..
From the complaints he must be from a comfortable home for the mother to rent a flat of 850K for him..

Most of our orientation before going for masters is that, when we finish, we will come back and get a job of at least 500K..
When you get through with the masters and back to Nja, reality might dawn on you to start looking for an alternative legal means of making income pending when luck/grace falls on him....

If he continues like this, just like a dream, 1 year will be gone...

His complaints will not change reality

2 Likes

Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
Krismart:
Don't worry, by the time u stay @ d house 3 to 4 months no be person go tell u to beg for the job. If u too good why u no get job over there in UK?

He might not need to beg for job..
He might regret why he didn't take that his 850K house rent and hussle more money join start any business

2 Likes

Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by favourmic(m): 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
rigarmortis:

you might want to check how you use words when you are having your period.

maybe its drugs you need to take, or maybe its drugs you need to stop taking, just do something.

he be like say you dey mad, abi eleyi yawerey ni? abeg packwell... weting do you? you better shine your eyes people are out there crying for food, crying for what to eat, and some one is complaining for 50k job? he be like say you dey mad, plenty graduate are jobless even looking for what to do to feed their family and you there telling me trash get the Bleep..
Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by beyoncausme: 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
welcome to nigeria......

Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
Much damage may have been done before our youths and graduates know what's up. What we have now is british and foreign schools coming to Nigeria to organise seminar and try to convince and kajole graduate to come pursue degrees abroad. Have these graduates ever asked themselves why these institutions don't give advices or help on how to fix the educational system here, rather they want you to come add to their revenue and further strengthen theirs. Have they perhaps organised a conference where there can be knowledge and information transfer. The funny part is they " deport" now after completion of studies. It is time we open our eyes clearly. Lastly, it is not by papers, passion and grace does it.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
They think studying in UK make sense,even the brits know that they are not better academically.
Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by elohorayodele: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
Unsad:
So ??! They should worship Him cos he went to a foreign university. trash

no, not worship him but he's had a higher quality of education coz u cant compare a UK university to a Nigerian University.

'no Offeinse' smiley
Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by Unsad(m): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
elohorayodele:

no, not worship him but he's had a higher quality of education coz u cant compare a UK university to a Nigerian University.

'no Offeinse' smiley
Thanks for being civil with your reply. Yu maybe right tho
Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by magicminister: 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
Wih my experience and degree (just bsv ooh) I cannot accept any job that pays me less than 700k per month. That is a fact.
I run a business and sometimes I make above that and sometimes I make below that/month
Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by arootech: 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
That is absolutely absurd.....am i stupid, its better i remain jobless than to be offer such a low amount....
Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by Nnemuka(f): 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
Funny how everybody is studying a course in oil and gas...
wonder when Nigerians will study courses related to Agriculture or put their engineering skills to use and start making machines that will take their country to a better place.
what do you expect when everyone is studying oil and gas/petroleum engineer when the market is already saturated.

I love my Igbo brothers abeg, they always have something to do after school no matter how little.

1 Like

Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
Lol...see who dey cry,our president dem neva see im waec result but still he is ruling,,,,so na because say yu don go UK go school come back make dem kneel down kiss yur shoe...Na naija we dey o...wake up!.
Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ephemmm:
I always rate the foreign students higher than our indigenous institutions until I saw a 300 level Nigerian who is studying Accounting in UK, who cannot prepare double column cashbook, not to talk of income statement and balance sheet.

I like her mother, she withdrew her from foreign university to come and start afresh without any delay despite the insistence of her husband.

Maybe they didn't tell you the true story..
I doubt if she was still a student...
300L Is supposed to be her final year, so the mother would have just allowed her bring the paper than wasting all the money..
maybe if she was still in school the mother knew she will spend another 3 years before she gets her certificate... So she better come back

2 Likes

Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by Nnemuka(f): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
For those of you who wanna travel to the moon for a degree or Ph.d and come back home expecting to get a job offshore, better collect the money and go buy tooth pick making machine from china. i heard Nigeria import toothpick from china.

Seize this opportunity and google how much it cost to have the machine shipped down to Nigeria and do the needful...
funny enough China comes to Nigeria to buy wood and then sells the finished product to us.
angry Only in the zoo sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by scobyy2007: 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
"fat" hahahaha "will allow u suffer with ur DISTENTION" o ni ranu oponu....o ni sokukuso

Adaahjacob:
For a start, he should accept d pay package. Moreover, this is Nigeria and not UK.
But subsequently, as time goes, God is not a sleeping God fat will allow u suffer with ur DISTENTION

3 Likes

Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by rigarmortis: 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
favourmic:

he be like say you dey mad, abi eleyi yawerey ni? abeg packwell... weting do you? you better shine your eyes people are out there crying for food, crying for what to eat, and some one is complaining for 50k job? he be like say you dey mad, plenty graduate are jobless even looking for what to do to feed their family and you there telling me trash get the Bleep..

a cheap gold circle condom would have spared of the horror of your unfortunate existence but now that you are here why don't you just do the needful, pour some hot desert sand down your throat and jump off a cliff, since your are so useless to the world that calling you a goat is an insult to all the goats out there dutifully gracing our table with their lovely meat.

you are nothing but a cyberwolf clutter, not in the know and slow to the draw, fly off and try your bonehead jive with someone else. what is my business, if you cant get a job?................whenever you run out of Vaseline and still need to get your fingers busy, you come online and type rubbish.

e-diota
Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by favourmic(m): 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
rigarmortis:

a cheap gold circle condom would have spared of the horror of your unfortunate existence but now that you are here why don't you just do the needful, pour some hot desert sand down your throat and jump off a cliff, since your are so useless to the world that calling you a goat is an insult to all the goats out there dutifully gracing our table with their lovely meat.

you are nothing but a cyberwolf clutter, not in the know and slow to the draw, fly off and try your bonehead jive with someone else. what is my business, if you cant get a job?................whenever you run out of Vaseline and still need to get your fingers busy, you come online and type rubbish.

e-diota

so sad you display your level of madness have been certified by those who follow you from your father house, and mind you i'm not looking for job, i'm okay where i'm i'm only trying to pass a message to your brain, their are plenty graduate nigeria out there crying for help, if your yeye mother can rent an apartment for 800k for you why can't you use your brain and use the money for business rather than seeking for job? sorry your yeye mom don brain wash you alredy you dey expect make them give you 1.5million job right? fresh animal in town
Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by favourmic(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nnemuka:
For those of you who wanna travel to the moon for a degree or Ph.d and come back home expecting to get a job offshore, better collect the money and go buy tooth pick making machine from china. i heard Nigerian import toothpick from china.

Seize this opportunity and google how much it cost to have the machine shipped down to Nigeria and do the needful...
funny enough China comes to Nigeria to buy wood and then sells the finished product to us.
angry Only in the zoo sha

don't mind them jare useless people, 800k for house rent usless bulty people
Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by charlsecy(m): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
If you study abroad, it is always better to work there before coming home. If not, you will have the same chance as any other graduate.
Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by ttmacoy: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
Guess it depends on what school she was in at the UK.

But to be fair I studied accounting & finance plus qualified with CIMA in the UK and I cannot prepare double accounting cashbook. You know why? Because I have never had the need to in my career career and I am doing very well.

Book keeping and stuff like that is more for accounting technicians with ATT and not accounting graduates or chattered accountants.

That's like saying my son is studying electrical engineering in a UK university and cannot wire a house

If that really is the reason she pulled her from year 3 (final year) to start again in Nigeria the she has has poor understanding of the accounting profession unless her dream for her child is to be a book keeper.

Ephemmm:
I always rate the foreign students higher than our indigenous institutions until I saw a 300 level Nigerian who is studying Accounting in UK, who cannot prepare double column cashbook, not to talk of income statement and balance sheet.

I like her mother, she withdrew her from foreign university to come and start afresh without any delay despite the insistence of her husband.

3 Likes

Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by Tobeh: 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by generalj1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
what is the skill of the so called master holder from abroad?abeg
if all you can do is speak english or dress well then how much were you expecting before?

if your skill is not core to the business, if you like hold 37 masters in useless courses from heaven.

i have seen a lady with phoneh that could not define contract and she studied law abroad.

1 Like

Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by chukkystar(m): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ephemmm:

hehehehe.... But d mum was a lil bit hash ooo, U can learn income statement and statement of financial position(balance sheet) in a month na, all U need is private lesson... Mayb they have money sha considering all d cost of schooling abroad
Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by 19naia(m): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Bad salary is just phase one of disfunction. Phase two is to see that the salary will ever be paid every month of just twice a year. shocked

Like was said by one commenter, all those school fees and expenses and cost of travel and visa to Overseas, would go far and wide to create a business of some sort to do better for one's self.

I hope the 50k salary, maybe its just an internship phase hire to determine the worker's worth just in the first year alone, and then move up to a pay scale of at least 250k as a fresh member of the company. .?
Re: Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria by rigarmortis: 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
favourmic:

so sad you display your level of madness have been certified by those who follow you from your father house, and mind you i'm not looking for job, i'm okay where i'm i'm only trying to pass a message to your brain, their are plenty graduate nigeria out there crying for help, if your yeye mother can rent an apartment for 800k for you why can't you use your brain and use the money for business rather than seeking for job? sorry your yeye mom don brain wash you alredy you dey expect make them give you 1.5million job right? fresh animal in town

wouldn't it have the done the whole world a world of good, if your father had picked up a fresh bar of joy soap, bought a sachet of pure water, in fact ice water would do, then proceed to the nearest latrine to w4nk you into the pit latrine where you belong, instead of forcing you into your useless harlot of a mother, thereby inflicting the world with such stupidity as never known before?

your useless skull which am sure contains nothing but used toilet rolls and serviettes, some sliced lemon, and regurgitated indomie should have told you that, my first post in which I stated the futility of spending a huge sum on education abroad and complaining later, I even used my friend who spent/wasted 15m learning how to fly choppers with no job.

you don't read through, not a surprise though, I runs in your family, if your imbecylick father had read the disclaimer on the cheap condom he used on your mother, he would have bought a better one and discarded the former, w4nked himself, or maybe waited till the moring to visit some brothel for fvkcs sake a single night wont kill him.

but he didn't.

and that's a tragedy.

COS NOW YOU ARE HERE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota / How I Lost A Job Because Of A Customised Facebook Name / Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.