Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong (31955 Views)

Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? / El-rufai’s Religious Bill In Kaduna ‘absolutely Wrong’ – Senator Shehu Sani / Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by forgiveness: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:
I think it will be better for you to ask questions. Of all cabinet nominations by Obama in 2008 (before taking office), only TWO withdrew their nominations. Others were subsequently cleared by the Senate.

I think you have to educate yourself on the process of Cabinet appointment. First, the President nominates then the Senate Confirms. Once nomination is made the President has done his work-waiting for the Senate. Obama nominated ALL his Cabinet Secretaries before taking oath of office.

@ the first bolded confirmed or affirmed that Obama didn't have his full cabinet for several months even though he announed all before taking an oath of office.

@ the second bolded also comfirmed or affirmed that there is a process before confirmation by the senate. right? and it is also the responsibity of the President at this critical time to nominate a credible candidate that he believes can scale through the process.

So, what is the first process?]
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2015
ellechrystal:

With his et reel interesting life. He even did as much as comment on d thread.
He's a perfect example of "Common sense is uncommon"

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2015
The broom waving witchcraft parry. I.e ( All Propaganda Parry ) think we Nigerians are Dull@rdinhos the era of Propaganda is gone just face the reality grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by ellechrystal(f): 11:45am On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:
He's a perfect example of "Common sense is uncommon"
common sense cost pass range rover for him end

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Mogidi: 11:45am On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:
I think it is necessary. Remember that there are audience that will want to form opinion. Unfortunately, the second thread on this subject may have swindled the hearts of many. Please, push it to FP as long at it is credited to me. Also push whatever response to this from the Sai Buhari camp to FP if it is meaningful.

Thank you

Cc Ishilove, Obinoscopy and Seun......

Firefire Mogidi Francizy Whynotthetruth Mizmycoli IsraeliAirforce Opiaoku Komek NDPVF pls help appeal to Lalasticlala.

Seconded, there's prima facie case to push this excellent article to the FP.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by MizMyColi(f): 11:48am On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:
Obama won the Presidency on November 8. 2008. By December 22, 2008 he had already nominated his full cabinet even before his inauguration.

Now that's an example of a man who set out to hit the ground running.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Mogidi: 11:48am On Jul 22, 2015
joseph1832:
You can take your advice and give it to those cower before you.

Indeed, you're right, the era of propaganda and deception is indeed over, the era of the PDP and their umbrella of corruption is gone.

Its such a pity you're refused to come to terms with it. [size=15pt]Sometimes, you even sound deranged.
[/size]
Was wondering when you'd come here to display your mind-blowing ignorance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 22, 2015
forgiveness:

@ the first bolded confirmed or affirmed that Obama didn't have his full cabinet for several months even though he announed all before taking an oath of office.

@ the second bolded also comfirmed or affirmed that there is a process before confirmation by the senate. right? and it is also the responsibity of the President at this critical time to nominate a credible candidate that he believes can scale through the process.

So, what is the first process?]
I think it will be good we take lessons on basics like this. If after reading this you still hold this kind of view then I'm afraid I don't see how discussing with you will make a meaning. Permit me to ignore you!
1. Gary Locke (2009-2011) - Secretary of Commerce (Nominated Feb 23, 2009):
I always advice people to get their fact right before coming out to counter people. After Obama was elected in November 2008, first nominee for the post of Secretary of Commerce was New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson. He was nominated on December 3, 2008. www.nytimes.com/2008/12/04/us/politics/04transition.html?referrer=&referrer=
However, Richardson had to clear the allegations against him. He withdrew his nomination on the 6th of January 2009 to clear his name. http://www.nbcnews.com/id/28493919/

Obama was to be sworn-in on January 20, 2009 without a Commerce Secretary. On Feb 4, 2009 (13 days after swearing in), he nominated republican Senator Judd Gregg as the new Commerce Secretary-designate. https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2009/02/obam-f04.html

Again, Sen Gregg withdrew his nomination on Feb 11, 2009 because he had opposed some Obama policies. www.politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/02/12/breaking-gregg-withdraws-from-consideration-for-commerce-post/#more-39861

Mr Gary Lock was the third nominee for this position in Obama's first term. He was nominated on Feb 23, 2009. Even befor Garry lock was confirmed, Mr Otto Wolff was acting in that capacity from January 20, 2009.

2. Kathleen Sebelius (2009-2014) - Secretary of Health and Human Services:
Like I said earlier Barak Obama made all his first term Cabinet nominations more than a month before his own inauguration. Tom A. Daschle was the first nominee for Secretary of Health and Human Services. He was nominated on the December 10, 2008.
www.nytimes.com/2008/12/12/us/politics/w11health.html?hp&referrer=

Unfortunately, Mr Daschle had to withdraw his nomination on Feb 02, 2009 over his tax issue and alleged conflict of interest. www.publicradio.org/columns/kpcc/kpccnewsinbrief/2009/02/daschle-withdraws-as-nominee-f.html
Kathleen Sebelius was nominated of Feb 23 same year as a replacement.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by MizMyColi(f): 11:50am On Jul 22, 2015
Mogidi:

Talking of full cabinet, Buhari doesn't have a cabinet at all.

Has he even so much as made any nomination?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 22, 2015
Mogidi:

Seconded, there's prima facie case to push this excellent article to the FP.
I think someone should protest to Lalasticlala and other mods to reconsider their decision.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Candyrain(m): 11:53am On Jul 22, 2015
Iamsynord:

OK.Last tym I checked Buhari is still president right ... Untill then.

No one is saying he isn't the president. The essence of this thread is to set the record straight and that Buhari be advised not to say what he knew nothing about.

And to Musiwax I want to believe you've learnt something. Get your facts right next time.

Barcanista I hail... Keep it up bro

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by BLOTRS: 11:53am On Jul 22, 2015
All hail the great Barcanista...mods FP, i'm going to start writing articles too

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by joseph1832(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:
I think it is necessary. Remember that there are audience that will want to form opinion. Unfortunately, the second thread on this subject may have swindled the hearts of many. Please, push it to FP as long at it is credited to me. Also push whatever response to this from the Sai Buhari camp to FP if it is meaningful.

Thank you
Honestly, your bullshiiit is becoming annoying. When did what you think become what is rigidly accepted by all and sundry? And what makes you even think that many 'audience' give a rats pen!s about your threads? Gosh, you're absolutely becoming deluded.

Imagine the embolden, as long as it is credited to you, as if you are the only person in the politics section!

Lalasticlala, Ishilove, I believe its becoming very lucid that this moniker clearly is having problems...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

Now that's an example of a man who set out to hit the ground running.
And Buhari woke up to compare himself with such a man. Now I see why Obama left him in the US to travel to Kenya. He must have seriously felt offended

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Mogidi: 11:57am On Jul 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

Has he even so much as made any nomination?

Gbam!!
Exactly my point, not even SGF.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by joseph1832(m): 11:58am On Jul 22, 2015
Mogidi:

[/b][/size]
Was wondering when you'd come here to display your mind-blowing ignorance.
Funny, I didn't even bother to wonder why you're here because I know wherever your master barcanista go, all he has to do is blow his whistle and you come running like the dog that you are!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 22, 2015
BLOTRS:
All hail the great Barcanista...mods FP, i'm going to start writing articles too
Oga abeg make you start o. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by MizMyColi(f): 11:59am On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:
And Buhari woke up to compare himself with such a man. Now I see why Obama left him in the US to travel to Kenya. He must have seriously felt offended

I watched a clip of their chat, Obama and Buhari, I mean....
Obama didn't seem impressed at all.
Even Obama knows the full meaning of APC...

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Mogidi: 11:59am On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:

grin grin grin
Bros dis na low blow to the re..tard and his horde of followers, no need for this... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

laff wan kill porsin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Mogidi: 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
@brownlord
I see you dey peep.
Bros where you come go, abi lara Oshiomhole dey entertain you?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
Candyrain:

No one is saying he isn't the president. The essence of this thread is to set the record straight and that Buhari be advised not to say what he knew nothing about.

And to Musiwax I want to believe you've learnt something. Get your facts right next time.

Barcanista I hail... Keep it up bro
It is even unfortunate that the Musiwa of a person and his trolls had to abuse me even when they were ignorant. Smh @ them

1 Like

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by francizy(m): 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
joseph1832:

Honestly, your bullshiiit is becoming annoying. When did what you think become what is rigidly accepted by all and sundry? And what makes you even think that many 'audience' give a rats pen!s about your threads? Gosh, you're absolutely becoming deluded.

Imagine the embolden, as long as it is credited to you, as if you are the only person in the politics section!

Lalasticlala, Ishilove, I believe its becoming very lucid that this moniker clearly is having problems...

Hahahahaha! Mr. Joseph, I can feel the painment that barcanister is causing you! Pele bro..

NB: for the painment, take 2 tablets of paracetamol, 3 times daily.. grin cheesy

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

I watched a clip of their chat, Obama and Buhari, I mean....
Obama didn't seem impressed at all.
Even Obama knows the full meaning of APC...
Obama was so confused that he was wondering whether he was talking to Nigeria's president or an impostor. The expression on Obama's face was like "What is this old man talking"? But he wouldn't want to embarass his visitor, hence, he managed to play cool. But had to push him to Secretary of State (Foreign Minister) to handle. He knows that Joe Biden, the VP will protest should he hand baba over to him. Sharp sharp the guy-man move go Kenya.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by steppin: 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
olapluto:
This thread does not merit fp. It is totally senseless and not having any significant importance. It is just a jobless guy listing wikipedia info here to justify his political stance. Buhari will get ministers in September. Until then, all your hues and cries make no sense.
If you have nothing better to say, shut the fucck up!
Instead of keeping quiet, you chose to expose your ignorance.
It's not compulsory to post in the politics section.
You can move your clueless ass to the joke section.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
Mogidi:

grin grin grin
Bros dis na low blow to the re..tard and his horde of followers, no need for this... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

laff wan kill porsin grin grin grin grin
You should have seen the looks on Obama's face. angry

Abi na which kind talk wey Buhari get? All Nigeria's People's Congress or wetin?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:
It is even unfortunate that the Musiwa of a person and his trolls had to abuse me even when they were ignorant. Smh @ them

I never abused you sir, have a great day.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Mogidi: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:
You should have seen the looks on Obama's face. angry

Abi na which kind talk wey Buhari get? All Nigeria's People's Congress or wetin?

Hehehehe I no fit laff
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Mogidi: 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
Beremx what's your opinion?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
Oga na run be this one? I think you have now realise your ignorance on the subject? It is unfortunate that you even created it in the first instance. I feel your pains bro... I will be glad to see your reply to this thread (if you still insist). grin

musiwax:

I never abused you sir, have a great day.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Candyrain(m): 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:

They resort to abuse when they got nothing to nail you which is what they are after.

Just laugh at them bro.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by MizMyColi(f): 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
cheesy
barcanista:
Obama was so confused that he was wondering whether he was talking to Nigeria's president or an impostor. The expression on Obama's face was like "What is this old man talking"? But he wouldn't want to embarass his visitor, hence, he managed to play cool. But had to push him to Secretary of State (Foreign Minister) to handle. He knows that Joe Biden, the VP will protest should he hand baba over to him. Sharp sharp the guy-man move go Kenya.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… / Gov Zulum Meets Empty Offices During Surprise Tour Of LG Secretariats / Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.