Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong (31968 Views)

Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? / El-rufai’s Religious Bill In Kaduna ‘absolutely Wrong’ – Senator Shehu Sani / Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by JUHABACH: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
joseph1832:
My point is Ichigo Kurosaki is going to kick your ass!. tongue

oh really?!
i d like to see him try!!

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by ExInferis(m): 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
aloeeverhealth:
Are u employed?

He's not.

Being close to the buhari family, i offered to push in his CV.

If he has one.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by MabraO: 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
It is official barcanista nd his bunch of useless followers re all morons
Wen slowpoke dey follow slowpoke wot u do expect from them?
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by joseph1832(m): 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
JUHABACH:

oh really?!
i d like to see him try!!
"Patience is virtue" Your time is coming soon.
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by bayulll01(m): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
AprokoMan:

not replying a foolishh man sometimes is bad because he will continue to languish in the abject of his idiocy and may lead people astray with his lies and bile,and you my friend you need medical check up for being the most assliker and a patheticc mugu to believe all those gibberish your barcanista wrote down there

1 Like

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by AprokoMan: 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
Barcanista, tag my sobriquet next time you create a thread like this. My mission is to counter-abuse the piteously blubbering Dullardians infected with cow piss disease smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by urchmanx(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
What is going on in NL. Can't people make thier points without raining curse here. I just discovered something here today. 70% of NL are jambits. If you doubt me go to any thread that is linked to seeking admission. I have gone through this thread and the counter thread. There is nothing wrong with them. The problem is just some peoples comprehension. Grow up NL.
God blesses us all.
NB we all want Nigeria to be be a great nation and if picking on the president will achieve that I didn't mind.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by AprokoMan: 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
MabraO:
It is official barcanista nd his bunch of useless followers re all morons
Wen slowpoke dey follow slowpoke wot u do expect from them?

Send a message to ur sires, Omenka, Passingshiit et al that i said they're all a bunch of licentious reprobate and naively simple-minded idiots, to all living creatures
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Badosqi(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
Akoja360:
Barcanista this guy too much waiting to see any he and she apc goat that can logicaly and itelligently counter this
you don't have to disturb urself because non of them is wise or brainy enough to do dat. The best they can give you is to attack and rain insults and curses on their biggest nightmare on nairaland(barcanista)

1 Like

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by herald9: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
Barcanista, Have you watched this movie called STALKER? I think you'll enjoy it. Although this one is political and not romantic stalking, it still describes you. cheesy
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by AprokoMan: 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
[s]
bayulll01:
not [email]replying a foolishh man sometimes is bad because he will continue to languish in the abject of his idiocy and may lead people astray with his lies and bile,and you my friend you need medical check up for being the most assliker and a patheticc mugu to believe all those gibberish your barcanista wrote down there
[/email][/s]

I feel ur pain, bro, and I wish I can be kind enough to offer u just a cup of izaal mixed with otapiapia to fasten ur suicide mission. When Barcanista creates or counters threads he doesn't go about cussing and gloating like ur useless APC lords (u know them). In fact, I used to be neutral on political matters until I took this under observation. Ur attitude on this thread has proven that ur an unconscionably boorish nincompoop and a malingering bug-eyed deplorable calamity of birth. Now run to hell!
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Buhari has a BIG problem which is fanatics like YOU...

Op simply pointed out the lie in his speech which is the right thing to do and you're here wanting all to join you in O'Yes followers...
... Sour losers like you hardly accept the changing world. Buhari still has the timing on his side to appoint his ministers,even without these ministers,he has been more competent than your Otueke's hero. Less than two months is too short to make an assessment of Buhari's performance,comparable to the havoc caused by PDP administrations combined-it's easy to destroy a State,it makes triple effort to build what your hero destroyed. You compared Buhari's appointment with Obama's as if Nigeria and US are in similar developmental plain-they are not.
Should you need to give a critique of Buhari,you will need to examine the larger pictures,not the duration in appointment of ministers.
Buddy,I'm purely an independent Nigerian. Save Nigeria from falsehood and subjectivity.
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
Boy101:
Gary Locke for Commerce and also Kathleen for Health. Those two were confirmed by the senate months after Obama's inauguration in 2009... Emphasis on Full Please. Emphasis on "Full"

gringringringrin Did you read the original article before typing..smh
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
Omotolu:
... Sour losers like you hardly accept the changing world. Buhari still has the timing on his side to appoint his ministers,even without these ministers,he has been more competent than your Otueke's hero. Less than two months is too short to make an assessment of Buhari's performance,comparable to the havoc caused by PDP administrations combined-it's easy to destroy a State,it makes triple effort to build what your hero destroyed. You compared Buhari's appointment with Obama's as if Nigeria and US are in similar developmental plain-they are not.
Should you need to give a critique of Buhari,you will need to examine the larger pictures,not the duration in appointment of ministers.
Buddy,I'm purely an independent Nigerian. Save Nigeria from falsehood and subjectivity.

What is this one saying...smh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by kritikali(m): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Point out which he didn't appoint to counter the Op plz

Kathleen sebelius and gary Locke were not appointed until after 2month...

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Reagan777: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
President Buhari Was Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong on Obama's Cabinet
Please let me give you the picture that makes President Buhari the slowest slowest snail.
Please we are retro-grassing steadily.......I strongly agree with ''Barcanista'' and his views
This Reply is for; ''musiwax''

The ancillary questions we must then ask, in interrogating this defence, are
Conservative estimates conclude that more than 20% of the world's black population lives in Nigeria.
President Obama on assumption;
3,300: Approximate number of presidentially appointed jobs Obama will have had to fill, from Defense Secretary to NASA administrator

Solomon choose 3,600 men to oversee.
(2 Chron 2:2) Solomon told out threescore and ten thousand men to bear burdens, and fourscore thousand to hew in the mountain, and three thousand and six hundred to oversee them.

All your aforementioned names of late-comers into Obama administration were a pot of soup cooked with lies.
Gary Locke- Secretary of Commerce, Kathleen Sebelius & the others had cases before senate that singled them out for lateness into the Cabinet.
Secretary of Health and Human Services, Kathleen Sebelius was confirmed late because first choice candidate, Tom Daschle, withdrew.

Obama nominated his core team days after winning election.
Obama even had the key people confirmed by senate before his inauguration.
President Barack Obama announced his intention to nominate Eric H. Holder Jr. on December 1, 2008.
Eric Holder was confirmed on Feb 2, 2009 as the Attorney General.
Hillary Clinton was confirmed on January 15,2009 as the Secretary of State.
The first inauguration of Barack Obama as the 44th President of the United States took place on Tuesday, January 20, 2009.

Timothy Geithner; Treasury Secretary
The ancillary story is Timothy Geithner went to Obama on his 3rd day in office and told him there were 6 bombs that had been triggered and one of the bombs (Lehman Brothers) had already detonated and surgical operation on-going to have the remainder 5 de-armed.

Lehman Brothers collapse was the ground-zero of the 2009 Economic Crisis worse than the Great Depression in 1929.
Florida as a state was the ground-zero (more people lost their homes in Florida than elsewhere)
Economic gurus like Larry Sommers who had served in the Clinton Administration and a former President of Harvard University were key actors.

Nyerere of Tanzania was a painfully honest man. Like Buhari, he led a transparent government and did not rob the state, or fraudulently accumulate personal wealth. Also like Buhari, after he left office, Nyerere ended up in one tiny dilapidated house as further proof of his honesty as a public servant. The other truth is that Nyerere’s personal honesty does not remove the fact that he failed to take advantage of what civilisation offered by way of improved governance practices and economic leadership. Yes, he left office an honest man, but he also left a nation severely underdeveloped because he applied a template that would be ideal for a small community of the close-kindred type to a nations-state and ended up with rather depressing results. As I write, Tanzania is yet to recover from Julius Nyerere’s personal goodness and honesty.

My respect for the person of President Buhari is not diminished by whatever defects of character anyone may attribute to him. We all have our shortcomings. What will not happen is that people will, out of respect for his person, endorse him for official responsibilities that some of his good personal qualities may not serve very well.
As a citizen, it is my responsibility to put the narrative that we are slowly sluggishly accepting the excuse that our President is not slow
As far as i can see and as far as i can say on President Buhari's mode of operation.........this is snail moving.
The snail mates only once in its entire life
Some desert snails have been known to sleep for three to four years
The fastest-moving land snail, the common garden snail, has a speed of 0.0313 mph

32nd-largest country and the 7th most populous country in the world: Nigeria.
It is comparable in size to Venezuela, and is about twice the size of California.
Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa, the seventh most populous country in the world, and the most populous country in the world in which the majority of the population is black.
Conservative estimates conclude that more than 20% of the world's black population lives in Nigeria.

As I write, Tanzania is yet to recover from Julius Nyerere’s personal goodness and honesty.

TIME, February 9, 2009
Subject: Power Grid
Page: 14
Obama's First Week. A look at who sits where in President Obama's West Wing
3,300: Approximate number of presidentially appointed jobs Obama will have had to fill, from Defense Secretary to NASA administrator

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by godoluwa(m): 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
olapluto:
This thread does not merit fp. It is totally senseless and not having any significant importance. It is just a jobless guy listing wikipedia info here to justify his political stance. Buhari will get ministers in September. Until then, all your hues and cries make no sense.
U LACKED COMPREHENSION
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by godoluwa(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
olapluto:
Where is that thread called 'political beer parlour gist' or something like that. That is where barcanista belongs. YOu have taken a statement of Buhari, and made two totally senseless threads on it.
By listing few of Obama's cabinet members, how does this affect Nigerians?
ALWAYS READ B4 U COMMENT. UNDERSTAND?
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
[quote author=AprokoMan post=36166819][/quote]

Welcome to the fold bro...gringringrin Your aggression and wits will be a great assets...cc barcanista...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by IAMTHEHERO: 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
Na today,Buhari hit the ground and fainted.
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by gagewonda(m): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nairalanders enuff of all dis apc/pdp ish. Please let's call a spade a spade someone dat failed numerous times should knw exactly wat to do wen given a chance. Pmb had ample time to hit d ground running. From period of campaigns down to wen results were announced, down to d transition period, down to a month after inauguration. For him to still be studying situation up till now is pitiful nd for him to say we won't hav ministers till September is even more absurd. Point blank dat man is confused. Yes naija's problems r enormous bt was he expecting it easy before? I will nt support rubbish nd for d record im nt a Gejite nor an Apc fan
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by AprokoMan: 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
Omotolu:

But in less than two months Boko Haram casualties have risen above 800 and still counting. In less than 2 months, he has exonerated two national criminals of their crimes and also released nearly 200 Boko Haram convicts. In less than 2 months, he has borrowed more than 2 billion dollars to repair Northeast. Pls, bro, talk with sense
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Caracta(f): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
jaybee3:
What's with all these fuckery for crying out loud?

Why must his topics graze the FP?

Traffic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by IAMTHEHERO: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
All these APC E-Robots are temptations .If you follow their stupidity they are advertising on nairaland, you will sin against GOD,man,the nairaland moderators even Satan sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
kritikali:

Kathleen sebelius and gary Locke were not appointed until after 2month...

Does stupidity run in you people's vein...Go and read the original post in this thread bearing those names in mind...then come back here for more discussion...
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by holuwamurewa(m): 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
Barcanista never disappoints grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by IAMTHEHERO: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
Omotolu:
You are the one who suppose purge yourself falsehood and stupidity. Even mumulity inclusive.
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by IAMTHEHERO: 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
holuwamurewa:
Barcanista never disappoints grin
Yes ooo.The man is a thorn on APC flesh.He has the secret of their E-Robots.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by kritikali(m): 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Does stupidity run in you people's vein...Go and read the original post in this thread bearing those names in mind...then come back here for more discussion...

They will refer u back in life...Is it that u re mad or what #whynothavesense...u asked a simple que to which I gave a simple answer. What my biz with the original post or the poster.
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by IAMTHEHERO: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
godoluwa:
ALWAYS READ B4 U COMMENT. UNDERSTAND?
Why are you advising someone who is already condemned, whose stupidity has no cure.
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by oloyede252(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

I watched a clip of their chat, Obama and Buhari, I mean.... Obama didn't seem impressed at all. Even Obama knows the full meaning of APC...
so you are officially part of the hate group. welcome on board.
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
aloeeverhealth:
Send your C. V

Lmao...gringringringringrin When your profile shows a man who's selling up all his property... smh...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times / How Did Lagos Cope Before The Construction Of Third Mainland Bridge / Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.