Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Behind Her Veil - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Behind Her Veil (451179 Views)

Veil / Sequel: Behind Her Veil / Behind Her Veil (ebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
MzzTega:

Soft drink will do. Thank you smiley
na him be dz. Enjoy the ride
Re: Behind Her Veil by ysadiq(m): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
Oga matt so asmau is nt really sadiq biological sister hw come i never knew, tel me more abt it pls. Eid mubarak 2 u nd every1 in the forum.

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
mattkent... Seriously? Tnks 4 updating and wishing a happy eid-il-adha dear. Keep em coming...
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mattkent:

E be like say na only u be team Jennifer.
abi o. donkross, one man team no dey last o
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
omoshelwa:

abi o. donkross, one man team no dey last o
my case is different na. grin. Oya come n join me
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
ysadiq:
Oga matt so asmau is nt really sadiq biological sister hw come i never knew, tel me more abt it pls. Eid mubarak 2 u nd every1 in the forum.
you forget say na she dem adopt ni. U r alakogbagbe
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Nice one
Thanks Rukky
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
Section8:
I came here looking for updates wey dat mattkent nigga??

How fa...first time I am seeing ur comment.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
ernie98:
weldone matt..u're really doing a great job cheesy

Thank u. I'm glad u enjoy it.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
ysadiq:

Yap...Its there at the first post. Probably the first paragraph.

Happy eid to you too. hope its going great at ur end?
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
omoshelwa:
mattkent... Seriously? Tnks 4 updating and wishing a happy eid-il-adha dear. Keep em coming...

You...you will just be going m.i.a.

Hope the eid is going well over there?
Re: Behind Her Veil by Section8(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mattkent:

How fa...first time I am seeing ur comment.
oga I juz start diz tory 6 days ago IZzzz making mad sense but update dey hunger me

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
Section8:
oga I juz start diz tory 6 days ago IZzzz making mad sense but update dey hunger me

Welcome jare. Nice to have you here.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
This next update contain some kinda scenes. If you are below the legal age stay off. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
“Okay” he replied. “I should leave now.”

“Keep me company for a while.” She insisted. “What do you guys do on days like this?”

His gaze fell on her face as she once again pulled her hair backward.

“Anything.” he replied, looking away.

She came closer and sat beside him. “Why do you always look away when I have my hands above my head?”

“Nothing.”

Her eyes searched his for answers, but there seemed to be none coming from neither his lips nor eyes.

Within a moment of aberration, as if the world had stopped and the clock had stopped ticking and everything else didn’t matter or exist, Becca lips pressed against Sadiq’s in a gentle manner. He drew back surprised, surprised at first at the act and surprised at how magical the kiss felt! He vividly remembered the one he got from Vanessa at the fund raiser and if any comparison were to have been made, Vanessa’s kiss would be regarded more like an handshake compared to this.

He didn’t fight it. There was no guilt to be felt, he was single anyway. The tempo of the kiss increased drastically. They were going really wild with the kiss and moving to the second base. The feeling was different. It was like nothing he had ever felt before. Her soft lips, the way it met his, touched his and sucked his lower lips, it was a new feeling.

Their eyes were shut as the heat intensified and palms rubbing the other impatiently in a wild manner.

Just the way it started, it suddenly stopped abruptly! He detached himself from her grip.

“I am sorry.” he apologized. He knew what was going to happen next, everybody does. But he was still a virgin and wasn’t prepared. In fact he wasn’t prepared for everything that has happened recently. He was the romantic type, the type that believed in true love and stuffs like that. He always thought his first kiss would come from his true love, but Vanessa made that impossible and now this Becca of a girl who he just met like thirty minutes ago is about to disvirgin him.

“Why would you stop at such a critical time?!” she asked pissed.

“I can’t do this.” He replied dashing away before they rip each other’s clothes off. That might happen if he stays a minute longer.

He shut the door to his room behind him and threw himself on his bed.

“What was that!” he said to himself.

It was the most intense feeling he had ever experienced and he liked it! He liked it because the kiss felt really good. He never got one from Zeenat because their relationship was more like a chemistry type. It was more like sharing emotions and exchanging sweet words, and he was fine with it. But now, now he doesn’t know if the love he got from Zeenat was even worth the kiss he just got now.

It was a forbidden apple which strangely he craved for. His thoughts had been battling him for hours now to go back, to go and meet the temptress!

Apart from his strong will, the other thing restraining him from going back to the girl was Vanessa. What would she think? How would she feel when she knows that he made out with her cousin on the first day they met, less than one hour!

That night after dinner, Sadiq retired to his room. He switched the light off and spread the curtains apart to give way to the reflection of the moon to sneak into the room. As he drew the curtain, the window opposite his grabbed his attention. Backing the window was Becca. She used a ribbon to tie her hair backward then made the light orange night gown she wore to fall to her feet and having only her bra and undies on.

Sadiq couldn’t move and couldn’t stop staring even though he knew he had to. All this while Becca was backing him, but she knew he was staring at her. Bending down, she picked the gown then turned slowly, facing Sadiq. He was too shocked to look away or he probably didn’t want to. She smiled, blew a kiss at him and walked away. That’s her sign for him to come over.

But that’s he’s cue to think it over!

This is the kind of moment he wished he had a handcuff. He would handcuff himself to his bed and throw the key far from his reach till when this feeling subsides. Even though he lock the door and throw the key away, the window is still there.

Though he was able to resist her that night, but the next morning the urge increased.

‘Maybe I should go over and say hello to her. Nothing else will happen.’ he said to himself.

In-between breakfast, his phone ranged.

“Hello Vanessa!” he spoke to the phone.

“Hope you aren’t missing me?” she teased.

If only she knew he was having fun here, with her cousin.

“Yes I am.” He paused, contemplated before finally saying. “Although your cousin’s presence shaked things up.”

The only thing she shaked up is the new feeling surging inside him!

She laughed. “My cousin? Stop joking. He is in London now and they aren’t on holiday yet.”

“Not that one. Your cousin sister; Rebecca.” He said.

“Sadiq you are not serious. I don’t have any cousin sister. The only cousin I have is a guy and he is studying in London. You know this.” she said.

“Then who is the girl in your house claiming to be your cousin?” he asked her but was thinking out loud.

“Are you for real that there is a girl in my house?” she asked worriedly now.

“Yes!” he replied. “She said she is your cousin and she stays in Abuja.” He was leaving for Vanessa’s house now.

“Can you go over to my house and give her the phone?” she asked.

“I am already on it.”

He ranged the door bell once. Few minutes later there was still no response. He ranged again and again while banging on the door at intervals.

“What’s happening?” Vanessa who could hear the knock on the door asked.

“No response from within.” He replied.

“Knock harder” she said. “Even though it means bringing the door down.”

After almost twenty minutes he gave up.

“Vanessa no response still. You know what? I will tell some guys around to keep watch and tell me if they notice any one come in or leave the house.” He told her as he left.

“Okay. Will call you back.”

Sadiq was perplexed. If the girl is not Vanessa’s cousin then who is she?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Behind Her Veil by Olaxtra: 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mattkent:
This next update contain some kinda scenes. If you are below the legal age stay off. sad

Konji shhii abi
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
Olaxtra:

Konji shhii abi
I tell ya.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Rukkydelta(f): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
It seems this Becca of a girl is the non human

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Bamilizy(f): 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
Am guessing dis is jenny's hand work..

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by princesssusan(f): 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
donkross1:
dz is your ice water ma'am. Enjoy the ride

Tnx a bunch
Re: Behind Her Veil by princesssusan(f): 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
Olaxtra:

Its raining, black bullet will be better.

#wink

Lol which one is black bullet again
Re: Behind Her Veil by Section8(m): 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mattkent:

Welcome jare. Nice to have you here.
naso naso keep up the good work
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bamilizy:
Please don't accuse my Jennifer.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Sageez(m): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
i hate her, yes i do hate her.... Jenifer, never up to any gud
Re: Behind Her Veil by Sageez(m): 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bamilizy:
who else if not that witch?
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sageez:
i hate her, yes i do hate her.... Jenifer, never up to any gud
undecided Bros Take time oo.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Sageez(m): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
donkross1:
undecided Bros Take time oo.
no vex abeg, na only hate i hate am o
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sageez:
no vex abeg, na only hate i hate am o
grin free my queen jennifer for me
Re: Behind Her Veil by Olaxtra: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
princesssusan:

Lol which one is black bullet again

I think donkross know better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Olaxtra: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
I suspect thy two old women on becca issue.

My idea tho.

2 Likes

Re: Behind Her Veil by demmy66: 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
heemah:
I hereby announce that I dis -boo (it's a new English word, so dont quote me)Mattkent!
Demmy66, don't even beg me..He has been starving me with updates for the past 4 days now...Goodnight and Eid-el-Mubaraq

Yes i support the dis-boo, while i dis-anything him. see mattkent or wetin be your name, you better serve us update ,cos if i look towards ur direction ehn, trust me, i will not disappoint you.. is dat clear?
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
demmy66:

Yes i support the dis-boo, while i dis-anything him. see mattkent or wetin be your name, you better serve us update ,cos if i look towards ur direction ehn, trust me, i will not disappoint you.. is dat clear?
You dey vexi nii

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (91) (Reply)

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.