Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Behind Her Veil - Literature (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Behind Her Veil (450805 Views)

Veil / Sequel: Behind Her Veil / Behind Her Veil (ebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behind Her Veil by domido(m): 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
donkross1:
Wetin kan concern arsenal now undecided Infact I no serve you drink

DandyPearl hafar na. U no even ask of me lipsrsealed
Guy when Chelsea dey do their promo anti chelsea fans no gree us hear word ooo.

Abeg make d drink reach my hand.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Calmdove(f): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
DandyPearl:
Waoh o: Missed a lot angry and I was only gone for one day.

And donkross1 cannot even mention somebodyundecided.

Same thing that happened to my heemah darling happened to me too. PHCN or whatever the heck they call themselves nii jawe.

From sadiq to mustapha Mattkent nice update though...who woulda thought

Calmdove sowie its late in coming but HBD. All the best and finest things in life are my wishes for you grin

Sageez thanks I'm back and better with full force grin
tnks... Luv ya
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
DandyPearl:
mabinu shuga shuga grin. Na dem PHCN jawe. How's you
m well n yourself?

domido:

Guy when Chelsea dey do their promo anti chelsea fans no gree us hear word ooo.
Abeg make d drink reach my hand.

Lol I should have known cheesy una don manage to win abi... Oya take Alomo
Re: Behind Her Veil by heemah(f): 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
Calmdove:
i love heemah.... Wil u be my bestie? Am nt snatching u frm dandypearls ooo....tnks 4 d wishes,i appreciate it* d food never ready and d cake don finish
I'm honoured dear. Don't worry dandypearl won't mind having U as our bestie. Waiting for the food oo..Ours will be twice other people's own since you didn't give us cake.. Many years to celebrate in good health, wealth n lots of love
Re: Behind Her Veil by domido(m): 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
donkross1:
m well n yourself?

Lol I should have known cheesy una don manage to win abi... Oya take Alomo

Alomo is still okay. I go manage am. Tank u. Victory is sweet.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
loool! Mattkent nd his twists sha. I should have known better. Nice one grin cheesy
Re: Behind Her Veil by hujaj: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
I told you guys that sadiq no go die bt non of u blv me. Sadiq is lyk jet Li na wey no dy die 4 film.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
Mattkent I must say this, you are a bloody genius, c twist , no 1 saw it coming this way, now that sadiqs memory has been sacrificed to the lord of the air, I think heemah would look elsewhere,
@Dandypearll I c u..
@donkross only you no badht guys
@helenbee & Maggie plus her crush I c u dude,
@Heemah...the latest deprived in town, my condolence on sadiq,

@ calm dove.. Bae hope u enjoyed ur day...

to everyone in here u are highly saluted
Re: Behind Her Veil by Sageez(m): 7:05am On Nov 22, 2015
DandyPearl:
Waoh o: Missed a lot angry and I was only gone for one day.

And donkross1 cannot even mention somebodyundecided.

Same thing that happened to my heemah darling happened to me too. PHCN or whatever the heck they call themselves nii jawe.

From sadiq to mustapha Mattkent nice update though...who woulda thought

Calmdove sowie its late in coming but HBD. All the best and finest things in life are my wishes for you grin

Sageez thanks I'm back and better with full force grin
wlcm back bae
Re: Behind Her Veil by Damyem(f): 7:09am On Nov 22, 2015
Mawn peeps, hapy sundae! Heemah,i nid u to pick me d nxt sadiq cus i trust ur judgemnt.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Sageez(m): 7:10am On Nov 22, 2015
heemah:
Way I do Sageez? U no fit vex for me ! I be ur person..Oya sorry!!
i'll forgive u on one condition
Re: Behind Her Veil by Damyem(f): 7:19am On Nov 22, 2015
Mawn sageez, can u imagine heemah no volunteer 4 d nxt sadiq! Busy searchn 4d nxt sadiq.
Re: Behind Her Veil by chidinwachukwu(m): 7:21am On Nov 22, 2015
Mattknt; I am really short of words! Your work is really amazing. So unpredictable that you had your audience practically gasping for more. I would be an ingrate if I read all these without encouraging you. If this is published, you will definitely go places. Your works will surely announce you.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Damyem(f): 7:21am On Nov 22, 2015
grin Wat conditn ooo?!
Re: Behind Her Veil by Damyem(f): 7:23am On Nov 22, 2015
Pls help me tel im jewe @ chidinwachukwu
Re: Behind Her Veil by hubbulamin(m): 7:34am On Nov 22, 2015
heemah:
Mehn! PHCN or IBDEC whatever made me miss alot!!!
Alhamdulillah im back sha!!
Wow, Mattkent love, I'm so speechless..Never see this coming! This update is dah bomb! U are the Boss jooorr!! E-hugs and kisses for you..
Thanks for featuring me too..To some of you who don't know, my name is Raheemah.
Happy earth strong to my charming bae, Calmdove..May God bless your new age..MHR+LLNP+GGMUB! Age with grace love..Send my cake and food pls..
Dandypearl, donkross1, Sageez, demmy66, Afz9095, how far nah?? Anything for me??
least I fgt, somebody help me warn damyem that my boo boo kitty, the No 1 Boss on this thread (Mattkent) is TAKEN!! He doesn't double date either...Pls pick any single guy of your choice on this thread and I'll stamp it for you..Donkross1 is a no go area too...As for you .Donkross1 , better be careful with the way u are booing all these ladies..Face dandypearl squarely...It's one man, one woman..
Tooor! The elders yaf spoken...
bartender, serve me chilled Hollandia yoghurt plss
SubhannAllah! Raheemah... I didn't know u were d one fa... Its me Mustapha
Re: Behind Her Veil by hubbulamin(m): 7:37am On Nov 22, 2015
heemah:
Mehn! PHCN or IBDEC whatever made me miss alot!!!
Alhamdulillah im back sha!!
Wow, Mattkent love, I'm so speechless..Never see this coming! This update is dah bomb! U are the Boss jooorr!! E-hugs and kisses for you..
Thanks for featuring me too..To some of you who don't know, my name is Raheemah.
Happy earth strong to my charming bae, Calmdove..May God bless your new age..MHR+LLNP+GGMUB! Age with grace love..Send my cake and food pls..
Dandypearl, donkross1, Sageez, demmy66, Afz9095, how far nah?? Anything for me??
least I fgt, somebody help me warn damyem that my boo boo kitty, the No 1 Boss on this thread (Mattkent) is TAKEN!! He doesn't double date either...Pls pick any single guy of your choice on this thread and I'll stamp it for you..Donkross1 is a no go area too...As for you .Donkross1 , better be careful with the way u are booing all these ladies..Face dandypearl squarely...It's one man, one woman..
Tooor! The elders yaf spoken...
bartender, serve me chilled Hollandia yoghurt plss
SubhannAllah! Raheemah... I didn't know u were d one fa... Its me Mustapha
Re: Behind Her Veil by hubbulamin(m): 7:43am On Nov 22, 2015
Now to MattKent... This twist is So Intruiging and captivating... I commend you for this exceptional skill u possess in writing... May God take u places....
Sorry I had to quote my sister Heemah... been looking for her since wink
Re: Behind Her Veil by fiyah(f): 9:34am On Nov 22, 2015
I never knew I had missed this much. Thanks so much for the last update. Sadiq turns mustafa? I will just keep watching what you are up to sir Mattkent.
Re: Behind Her Veil by moxygunshot(m): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2015
u ppl can talk ehn........leave dis thread for 1 jour nd u won't be able to follow conversation again
Re: Behind Her Veil by m003: 10:24am On Nov 22, 2015
MAAAAAT!!!!!! i dont know how to describe you man maybe another kayemjay in the making
Re: Behind Her Veil by heemah(f): 10:46am On Nov 22, 2015
Djhack1:
Mattkent I must say this, you are a bloody genius, c twist , no 1 saw it coming this way, now that sadiqs memory has been sacrificed to the lord of the air, I think heemah would look elsewhere,

@Heemah...the latest deprived in town, my condolence on sadiq,
Funniest part, Zeenat is engaged but whenever Sadiq regain his memory, I'll go back to him. I love him that much..
Sageez, anything for you as long as it doesn't involve leaving Mattkent for you..
Damyem, I've mentioned some guys now..Hassan85, Abuklaw, Sageez, Afz9095, djhack1..Pick any or all of them..lolz.
@ Hubbulamin, which Mustapha pls??
Dandypearl, donkross1, ever charming Calmdove, Shalla to u ooo...
Re: Behind Her Veil by princessadeola(f): 11:55am On Nov 22, 2015
I know sadiq is not dead........ let d twist continue.
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
heemah:

I hail you pass Heemah of life....

DandyPearl where art tho.

Calmdove na like that you no celebrate ur buyday for us shey?
Re: Behind Her Veil by DandyPearl(f): 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
donkross1:
I hail you pass Heemah of life....

DandyPearl where art tho.

Calmdove na like that you no celebrate ur buyday for us shey?
I kuku dey here boo boo. GhostMode activated nii. Heemah love ow u bae? Calmdove you're mouthed also
Re: Behind Her Veil by bestaghughu1(f): 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
9c story,kudos 2 u matt (Y) cool
Re: Behind Her Veil by victohr(m): 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
nice
Re: Behind Her Veil by Marineremmanson(m): 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
abeg oga typist and novelist pls continuation your story pls pls I will movielize this novel unt a de le completacion
Re: Behind Her Veil by Calmdove(f): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
Thanks to everyone who in one way or d oda wish me h.b.d i so much appreciate u all.... Here is d food and drinks**so eat and bellefood**2 my two new besties how va?
Re: Behind Her Veil by hubbulamin(m): 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
heemah:

Funniest part, Zeenat is engaged but whenever Sadiq regain his memory, I'll go back to him. I love him that much..
Sageez, anything for you as long as it doesn't involve leaving Mattkent for you..
Damyem, I've mentioned some guys now..Hassan85, Abuklaw, Sageez, Afz9095, djhack1..Pick any or all of them..lolz.
@ Hubbulamin, which Mustapha pls??
Mustapha in Mattkent's story na cheesy
Re: Behind Her Veil by OYAY(m): 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
INTERESTING!!! That is the only thing I can say!
Re: Behind Her Veil by bellovers(m): 12:06am On Nov 23, 2015
started my own story too guys and I need you Guys too also follow it#donkross,heemah,mattkent,sageez,dandypearl,calmdove,hubbulamin https://www.nairaland.com/2695510/love-non-human

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (91) (Reply)

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.