Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Behind Her Veil - Literature (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Behind Her Veil (451382 Views)

Veil / Sequel: Behind Her Veil / Behind Her Veil (ebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 9:26am On Nov 29, 2015
DandyPearl:
Abeg make I just dey one corner they jejenly and non-humanly dey observeundecided. Water don pass garri for here angry Heemah, damyem, calmdove bia bia. Coman see as one bae cuz commotion for here. You henn donkross1 I think its high time I do good on my promise of breaking your legsundecided. Infact as per say I'm your shuga shuga I think you should just step down from this bartending position. Abi what you think Well all the human and non-human single baes on this thread should know donkross1 is mine. Just as mattkent z heemah's. No go area!!!

lipsrsealed

Sageez:
donkross1 did u read this? So better stay off that babe:

lipsrsealed
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 9:35am On Nov 29, 2015
Bia Bia Heemah I don see you for doormot. I know say you go wan abuse me... Oya abuse undecided

Blessinzy enter na. smiley
Re: Behind Her Veil by heemah(f): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
Gud afternoon everyone! How u holding up with this harsh weather? The Sun at my town can fry human being to Kilishi. To my besties : Dandypearl, Calmdove 0p0and Damyem, missed u bunch..Sorry i switched to Non human mode these past few days! Was busy with my cousin's wedding ceremony! I brought lots of goodies for u guys..Sageez, Afz9095, djhack1, maggielovely (pls stop turning guys head with your beauty) and others, wats popping?
Now to the main koko, donkross1, come and sit in front of me first. Why can't u stick to a woman? It's always you and every new girl on this thread? U no dey tire? Are u the only man here? After all, Sageez, djhack1 and others are here..As from now on, Sageez will assume the position of the bartender on this thread..You are suspended indefinitely!
Have I spoken your mind, Dandypearl Bestie?
Btw, anyone that knows Mattkent had better tell him I'm divorcing him soon..Where has he been all this while??
Re: Behind Her Veil by AnthCunny(m): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] Vhiz story iz one in a million! I bet!

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
heemah:

Now to the main koko, donkross1, come and sit in front of me first. Why can't u stick to a woman? It's always you and every new girl on this thread? U no dey tire? Are u the only man here? After all, Sageez, djhack1 and others are here..As from now on, Sageez will assume the position of the bartender on this thread..You are suspended indefinitely!

So that's all you have to say, okay I accept lipsrsealed
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
Sageez:
Maggielovely what is the meaning of your signature and what language is it? It sounds kinda French though and I like the way it sounds
It z french language nd it means My name is Miss Margaret, I am a student...
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
heemah:
I brought lots of goodies for u guys..Sageez, Afz9095, djhack1, maggielovely (pls stop turning guys head with your beauty) and others, wats popping?
Im nt turning any guy's head nah or any1 dat Im turning his head shld pls notify nw.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
AnthCunny:
[color=#990000][/color] Vhiz story iz one in a million! I bet!

Thanks man.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
dhummystecah:
Bro mattkent,
this is an exquisite piece of work.
I haven't been able to drop my phone since I started reading this morning....Literally, am reading it the same way Janelle superspeed to fetch sadiq's laptop.

Very funny smiley tnx dear.
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mattkent:

Thanks man.

Mattkent your wife don sack me ooo just because say I catch her dey flirt with one dude for another thread. She dey even talk say she wan divorce you. Sheybi I dey warn you about that girl.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
Sageez:
i was asking myself this same question, why look at her profile pic when i have a beautiful gf?

Buh babe your beauty na DIE, am sure your boo's name is LUCKY and the name is really working for him. See beauty! Anyway, welcome to the most active lit thread on Nl. Enjoy the ride.

See toasting skills sha... how do i enroll in your toasting skul ? wink
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
donkross1:

Mattkent your wife don sack me ooo just because say I catch her dey flirt with one dude for another thread. She dey even talk say she wan divorce you. Sheybi I dey warn you about that girl.

I see am na. we don already sign d divorce papers tey tey.
Re: Behind Her Veil by DandyPearl(f): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
heemah:
Gud afternoon everyone! How u holding up with this harsh weather? The Sun at my town can fry human being to Kilishi. To my besties : Dandypearl, Calmdove 0p0and Damyem, missed u bunch..Sorry i switched to Non human mode these past few days! Was busy with my cousin's wedding ceremony! I brought lots of goodies for u guys..Sageez, Afz9095, djhack1, maggielovely (pls stop turning guys head with your beauty) and others, wats popping?
Btw, anyone that knows Mattkent had better tell him I'm divorcing him soon..Where has he been all this while??
You did dear. Welcome back dearie.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
HelenBee:
Uncle mattkent pls sir comman give us food.

Its loading. Hopefully this week I will drop it.
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mattkent:

Correct grin

DandyPearl:
You did dear. Welcome back dearie.

Person sack me, you say she do well?
It's over between us.

Single fine girls in the building , where una dey grin *robbingmysixpack***
Re: Behind Her Veil by DandyPearl(f): 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hey Mattkent welcome back from the land of the Non-humanundecided good to have you back tongue so when are we to expect another update Donkross1 tongue
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
arinze3131:
am beginning 2 get angry ova dis delay in updating here.wots really wrong?

I am really really sorry. I haven't been unable to type cos of some factors. but I intend to update this week hopefully.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Damyem:
omo i dey here o. I jxt sidon crossleg cum open eye dey search for mattkent lyk cat wey dey luk for mouse. His tring me patience

No vex no be my fault. I go soon update sha.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
DandyPearl:
Hey Mattkent welcome back from the land of the Non-humanundecided good to have you back tongue so when are we to expect another update Donkross1 tongue

Thank u. This week hopefully.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
ablatgraphicplus:
Mattkent, i don't know how to qualify your intelligence because all have been said, but let me pray for you... God bless you up and down, happy you always...

i just continue your story yesterday from where i stop, when i read where Sodiq dead, i pity the guy while must he become a virgin ghost...

the way you twisted the story no one saw it coming..
continue the good work. i still dey follow.

Thnx man....amen amen n amen! smiley
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
virtuedagirl:
Wow!Mattkent a wonderful story u've got here,i started yesterday & finally i'm here,i enjoyed every bit of it,d outstanding characters,ur writing prowess is just too gud&the thread is very lively,..Thumbs up man pls keep d updates coming.

thank you. glad u enjoyed every bit of it.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hmmmmmm, anyway wlcm bak afta d mid thread break@mattkent... weldone o donkross1....
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
Maggielovely:
Hmmmmmm, anyway wlcm bak afta d mid thread break@mattkent... weldone o donkross1....
what I do ooo
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
donkross1:
what I do ooo
Ntin jst griting u 4 ur up nd doings
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
Maggielovely:
Ntin jst griting u 4 ur up nd doings

Tanku ma
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
donkross1:

Tanku ma
U re wlcm......
Re: Behind Her Veil by Sageez(m): 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mattkent:

See toasting skills sha... how do i enroll in your toasting skul ? wink
oga na u b my coach na
Re: Behind Her Veil by Sageez(m): 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
Maggielovely:
It z french language nd it means My name is Miss Margaret, I am a student...
wow! Will u b my french teacher?
Re: Behind Her Veil by Sageez(m): 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
heemah:
I know mattkent buh telling him you'l soon divorce him is suicidal.
Re: Behind Her Veil by heemah(f): 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mattkent:

did u just say that?? Dandypearl comman see something ooo...Water don pass garri! Hmmmnn!! Laughing in Japanese!
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
heemah:

did u just say that?? Dandypearl comman see something ooo...Water don pass garri! Hmmmnn! Laughing in Japanese!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (91) (Reply)

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.